Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Ripple would smile, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly "looks like it's settled then Maud, you're definitely staying with us" she'd say to her, opening her eyes and finishing her cereal.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "Sure, I'd love to" she'd say to her "Do we need to pack anything?" she asks, getting out her daybag to pack for the trip "And do I need to book tickets on the train or anything?"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "Oh, well if you book the tickets, could you please do that for me? I'll have the bags ready for when it's time for us to leave" she'd say, then smile "Take Lilac with you too, help her get some of her energy spent"

@Califorum

Ripple smiles "Thanks honey, I'll see you two in about half an hour" she'd say, as Lilac would go over to Maud and happily look up to her. "Lilac dear, remember, give Maud a chance to speak and don't bore her by talking too much"

"I remember mama" Lilac would say

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

About half an hour later, Ripple would arrive at the station by cart and thank the driver, taking the luggage of with her magic and going to meet Maud and Lilac. She'd see them and give Maud a kiss "Did you two enjoy your time? I hope Lilac didn't talk your ears off"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and sit next to her, nuzzling her "Good to hear, sorry I was a bit late, had a bit more to pack than I thought" she'd say, smiling softly and looking to the two "How long until the train arrives?"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum (that is a nice signature, but it's missing someone)

Ripple would smile and nod "At least i didn't arrive just as the train was coming into station" she'd say, looking for the train "Best we go to the platform now, so we can get a good spot when the train arrives"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

(It is, I had said for Maud and Moon dancer to be included but for whatever reason they weren't)

Maud would sit up and carry her bags to the front, walking Lilac and Ripple up to the front. "Indeed. It is better up here, isn't it? So let us just sit here and wait hehe."

@Califorum (Proably ran out of space, I might change my name/avi soon, but I am too fond of the signature Kyoshi made for me)

Ripple would smile and walk with them to the platform "It is better up here" she'd say, and nod "We can sit and wait, but if the train is about to arrive, we may as well just stand and wait, save time from us having to stand up again" she smiles

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and board the train with Maud and Lilac "Comes with experience dear" she'd say, taking a seat. Meanwhile they probably could have been taken their by coach, Ripple thought it would be best to keep her wealth low key.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would just cuddle up to the two, with Lilac in the middle, happily just coloring in and humming to herself. Ripple would gently nuzzle Maud "I hope your family likes us" she'd say to her before leaning back and resting some.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

The train ride was uneventful, and both Ripple and Lilac had fallen asleep while cuddling up to Maud. It was pretty clear that Ripple didn't get much sleep the previous night and Lilac probably just wanted a nap.

@Califorum

At the end of the ride, the jolting of the train arriving at the station and stopping, the motion would wake Ripple and Lilac. Ripple would smile "Well, we're here" she'd say as she'd stretch and pick up her luggage.

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

The motion of the train stopping would also awake Maud who would look calmly around and see the other ponies on the train leaving, Maud picked up her luggage and lead the others out of the train and there was a large horde of ponies waiting to get on the train, it was a mess.

@Califorum

The huge crowds were starting to get to Lilac and she was starting to get fidgety and was on the brink of tears. Ripple would pick her up and put her on her back "Lets get out of here please, Maud. Large crowds really upsets Lilac, as you can probably see"

• Brohoof 1