Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

The request seemed a little odd to Ripple, she had only heard of rock soup in old tales, but she didn't question it, She just looked up a recipe, which she was surprised was quite easy to find and begun to make the soup.

@Califorum

Lilac smiled "Ooh that's a pretty stone" she'd say to Maud "I like to draw animals" she'd say "I love kitties, puppies, bunnies, otters, foxes.." she went on an on about her favorite animals.

Ripple poked her head out from the kitchen "Sweetie, please give Maud a break"

• 2 weeks later...

@Califorum

Lilac would cuddle up close to Maud, continuing to draw, until Ripple would come out, "Some rock stew for you Maud, dear ,and some vegetable stew for Ripple and myself" she'd say. placing the bowls down in front of them.

"Thank you mama" Lilac would say before she begun to eat.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiled as she would eat her soup "So, the party is in a couple of days" she'd say to Maud, "I hope that will be enough time for you to settle in, dear" she would say to her "and Lilac and I will do our best to help"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"Oh it's only going to be a small one, Lilac here doesn't do well in huge crowds" Ripple would say "Just some friends and family" she hugs Lilac close "and of course your sister and the Cakes will be making the cake for the party."

Lilac smiles "It's going to be a moon, like miss Luna's Cutie Mark" 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac would smile, gently nuzzling into Maud's fur, enjoying the softness. Ripple smiles "Maud, could I speak to you for a moment?" she would ask, as she was curious about something but didn't want Lilac to hear it yet.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Maud Pie said:

@Silicon Chimera

Maud rose an eyebrow and gently pulled away. She took a step back and then quietly nodded while looking over to Lilac and then walked into the other room out of where Lilac could hear. She stood there silently, blinking her eyes curiously.

After she lead Maud away, she'd smile "I-I really do hope that you will stay for a long time, not just for my own happiness, but for Lilac's as well. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy since her father passed, and not to mention, she's so calm" she'd say to her

@Silicon Chimera

Maud blinked more and then sat down. "I hope I can stay. I recently got my rockterate, and graduated. I can stay for a long time. A few months, years in a rock's lifespan is seconds to us. It depends on what my parents say about it. I lived on the rock farm for so long. I never really went anywhere else." she tilted her head to the side slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nuzzle her a little "I do hope they will allow it" she'd say "I can tell, even though you are as emotionless as a rock" she'd giggle "That you do enjoy our company, and I know Lilac has really warmed up to you"

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Maud Pie said:

@Silicon Chimera

"That is interesting how you see it that way. Many do not bond with my demeanor. I've always been...different." she made a certain gesture with her eyes as if slightly shamed by that, but seemed to understand what Ripple was saying.

"O-oh I uhm..I didn't mean it like that" she would say, looking down "I'm sorry, all I meant was, that you're.. you know..forget about it" she'd say then smile "I bet you've got a killer poker face though" she giggles a little awkwardly, "all I was meaning to say is that, you two seem to be really good with each other"

@Califorum

Ripple would rest easy a bit "You are right, my late husband would want me and Lilac to be happy" she'd nuzzle her gently "I know it may be a little soon but..I really like you Maud, like a lot" she'd say with a slight blush.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiles and hugs her "Thank you, now we probably should get back to the dining room, Lilac has hopefully just continued to draw" she'd say as she would then sigh a little "I just hope that I can do for you what you are doing for Lilac and I"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiled as she would gaze into Maud's blue eyes before they went back to the dining area. Lilac had indeed just resumed drawing, she was drawing the big boulder in the backyard, but was also drawing the three of them in front of it.