Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Lilac would nod "You're right, it shouldn't be too difficult" she smiles as she then begins to draw the grass, making it look like the grass was bending where they were standing, being sure to add shadows and the such.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac would then put her crayon down and yawn, "Mommy, I'm sleepy" she would say, and Ripple would smile "Well then, I think it's time for a certain little filly to go to bed" she'd say, smiling to Lilac then to Maud before she would take Lilac's hoof and leading her to the bed.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile as she saw Maud put a stone on Lilac's desk. She'd make her way out of the room and smile a little "come, I'll show you to your room, unless you'd like to share the bed with me in mine" she'd suggest to her

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud's ears seemed to perk up upon Ripple's suggestion as she followed out of the room. "Mhm. Show me what would be my room. I can keep my...rocks there. I keep collections and I can move my large collection and bring them into the room that wouldbe mine. Although I would be happy to share a bed with you." she said elegantly.

@Califorum

Ripple would nod at that, thinking that was a great idea. She'd lead her to the spare room "I can probably put the bed and furniture in storage or something, so you'll have more space" she smiles, showing the modest room to Maud.

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "It would indeed be a sight" she'd say, looking about "if the room isn't big enough, I'm sure we can either expand on this one or find another room that would be big enough" she would smile and gently nuzzle her

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

"Well, I don't wanna horde your house but we will see what is feasible. This room has some sliding doors...so its entirely possible. I could probably build some sort of extension on it but I don't want to damage your house. We could have a rock circle in the yard somewhere. Maybe." Maud was thinking and nuzzled her back.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile, wagging her tail like a happy puppy "Well extending won't hurt too much, we'd have to get the appropriate permits, but I think that won't be too hard to obtain, as for a rock circle in the garden, that just reminded me of the landmark in the Emerald Isles, Stonehenge, did you see it while you were there?"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

"As a matter of fact I have. By the construction it was impossible given the tools and methods well documented at the time. Thus, there has to be another explanation. As for the permit, of course we can get that at some point. Maybe we could build our own Stonehenge?" Maud would suggest as she walked over, stroking Ripple's wagging tail.

@Califorum

Ripple was glad that Maud had gotten a chance to check out Stonehenge, she'd be sad if her rock loving mare hadn't seen it yet when they were there. She'd nod and smile "Many believe that it had something to do with either the paranormal or supernatural. Given it was allegedly around the same time of the druids that it appeared, and was also allegedly where the druids would have their gatherings" she'd say and chuckles with a slight blush "Hehe, sorry, here I am going on about history when I was supposed to be showing you around"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud would smile only slightly. “How else would they have done so? The accepted facts are often blatant lies to hide knowledge from commoners. They had to have used levitation to put it into place since the stone blocks are too heavy to lift. It is ludicrous to think they would have thousands lifting those blocks. The answers to these things is simple yet many do not see it.” Maud spoke elegantly.

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "Staring us right in the eyes yet we're always so blind by our ignorance to see it" she would say, continuing to show Maud around "But yes, the levitation theory sounds a lot more plausible" she'd smile to her.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "They say that ignorance is bliss, but I say that knowledge is power" she'd say and looks to her "It's one of the reasons why I'm a historian and write the books I do. To dispel the myths and untruths about certain eras or people of those eras" she would say "for example, there's a myth about the druids, that each Halloween they would go house to house and take away the children, and they'd skip the ones with jack-o-lanterns..." she'd say and shake her head "Where in fact, it was completely wrong, how-ever, despite being a comic series, the Asterix and Obelix comics actually had it right, where the druids were healers and there was at least one in every village"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "Well the earth is made of lots of things, from molten lava to rocks and other minerals" she'd say "At least, that is what I believe" she looks to her and smile a little "Rocks certainly as boring as others would have ponies believe"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "I'd love to see what your theory is" she'd say to her, nuzzling her and watches as she would draw, just swaying her tail and humming a little. she would smile, just thinking about their future together.

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud started to draw. "Hollow..." she said, drawing an approximate diagram of the planet but hollow. "Deep caves...inner world...Several concentric spheres...illuminated atmospheres..." she would say and drew a detailed diagram of the hollow Earth theory. And then presented it to Ripple, although it didn't have the polar openings. 

The Book of Earths: Earth a Hollow Sphere