Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Ripple would smile at her "Mm why hello there" she would say "you looked so cute and peaceful when you were asleep, I couldn't help but snuggle up to the mare I love" she'd tell her, "Well, what would you like for breakfast?"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nuzzle her "Thank you dear, we best get up though, time for breakfast" she'd say with a stretch "and it would seem that you were right, Lilac didn't come in once, though I did have a pretty horrible nightmare"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nod and follows her, telling her about the nightmare that she had, when they arrive at Lilac's room to see if she was still asleep. Upon seeing that she is, Ripple would go to her bedside and nuzzle her "Lilac sweetie, time to wake up" she'd say as the little filly would slowly open her eyes and hug her mother.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiles a little but then nod "It is..a complex issue" she would say "Trauma is a hard thing to deal with" she picks Lilac up in a hug before placing her down, "come on, time for breakfast, Lilac, I got you your favorite fruity pebbles cereal"

"yay!" Lilac would exclaim happily

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple chuckles "It's nothing special, basically just rock candy cereal" she'd say "full of sugar, so I only let Lilac have it occasionally. otherwise she's even more hyperactive than usual" she chuckles a little.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac giggled "Pinkie Pie is very...bouncy" she would say as Ripple nods and pours them both a bowl, adding some milk "That is true, sometimes I wonder how she manages to eat so much sugar and stay in shape" she'd say

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nod as she sat down with some bran cereal for herself, not exactly being one for sugary cereals. "You two are almost polar opposites. Pinkie is loud and all over the place, hyperactive and bouncy. You on the other hoof, you're quiet, calm and serene" she smiles to her

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would look up from her cereal "Oh you have other sisters? Are they as into rocks as you are, Maud?" she would ask, returning to her cereal. Lilac would also look up and look at Maud, "I hear your sister Marble is quite shy, but as nice as you are" she'd say (Marble is my favorite)

@Silicon Chimera

(My favorite is Maud lol)

"No. They are not. Limestone is busy managing the operation of the Rock Farm while Marble rarely ever talks. Limestone likes being in charge, while Marble is anxious about everything. Pinkie is, you know her." Maud would finish her cereal.

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "I sure do" she'd say wit ha slight smile "but it's you that I love" she'd say with a smile, "No mommy, it's Maud that we love" Lilac would correct her as she nuzzles Maud gently.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac and Ripple smile "I can" Lilac would say as she'd continue to cuddle up to Maud "Maud, can..can I call you mommy too?" she'd ask. Ripple would just look at Maud and smile with a somewhat apologetic expression about Lilac's request.

• Brohoof 1