Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Lazy Ferret

"They are that old, indeed. They seem to be fairly normal besides that, hmm." Maud shuffles around the side of them and then climbed ontop of one, looking down at Lilac from the top of the rock. "They are just really big, old boulders from a million years ago." 

@Califorum

She pouts somewhat "Aaw, I was hoping they had something special about them" she'd say but then smile "Are you going to come swimming, miss Maud?" she'd ask as she went over to the swimming hole and jumped in.

• Brohoof 1

@Lazy Ferret

Maud jumped off the rock and landed squarely next to Lilac, then looking at the swimming hole to see how deep it was. She was not one to swim really, but she would try. She took off her sort of clothing, revealing her cutie mark of a large cut stone to them.

@Lazy Ferret

"Thank you, you two." Maud spoke in reply before examining Ripple's cutie mark before slowly slipping in the water smoothly. She swam next to Lilac, making sure she wouldn't drown or do anything bad. Before soon enough she would sit at the shallow end, just holding Lilac in her arms, and petting her.

@Califorum

"O-oooh, cool" she'd say, not too perplexed that she was wrong "It's pretty" she says "Mommy told me once, that river pebbles are smooth because of the water rushing over them" she says "at least, I think that is what she said"

@Califorum

Lilac smiled and giggled and Ripple swam over to them, sitting on the shore next to Maud, nuzzling her "See sweetie, I know something about rocks too" she says with a chuckle, running her hoof through Lilac's mane.

@Califorum

"I do like to learn new things" Ripple would say, enjoying the leg massage "Mm, it's so good to be home" she would say in a relaxed tone, leaning into Maud a little "Mm, is there anything you'd like to do today, Maud, dear?"

@Califorum

Ripple smiles and nods "Mm well I am glad to hear that, you are a very calming presence as well" she'd reply and lean more into Maud's embrace "I don't think I've ever seen Lilac be this calm in ages" she smiles

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

She smiles and nods "Lilac's usually pretty hyper-active, it's almost impossible to keep her still" she says with a chuckle, and hugs Lilac close to her before leaning over to kiss Maud "Well we'll be home for some time, digs are a rare thing these days, so we can be around Lilac here more"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "Would you like to let your family know you're home safe and staying with us? I am sure they may be worried about you" she'd say "though I know Pinkie will see you at Lilac's party"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"I would like that, I mean as we're together and all, your family should meet me and Lilac" she'd say, stretching some and smiling "Well, I'm getting kind of hungry, shall we go back to grab something to eat?"

@Califorum

As they arrived, Ripple would smile as she would ask what Maud wanted before going into the kitchen and making their food. Lilac would go to a small set of drawers, pulling out a coloring book and some crayons, taking them to the table.