Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Ripple smiles "Don't we all hon" she'd say with a stretch "We can sleep some more on the train if you'd like, it's a long trip" she'd say as she would wriggle out from underneath Maud and grab her bags in her magic.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile, blushing every now and then as Maud brushed against her "You're welcome, I figured you'd just want to go straight to the train station from here" she'd say to her as they soon arrive at the station with about five minutes before the train arrives.

• Brohoof 1

@Lazy Ferret

When the train arrived Maud followed her. Maud chose a seat away from other ponies and patted the spot next to her for Ripple to sit down. Maud took the window seat so she could look outside. When Ripple sits down she seemed to pat her sides and then rub her slightly.

@Califorum

Ripple would happily sit next to Maud and smile a bit more with a blush as Maud would rub her side "You're quite expressive, you know that." she'd say as she nuzzles Maud gently. "Just not with your facial features or tone"

@Califorum

Ripple would nod in agreement "Couldn't agree more. So many ponies seem to think that just saying something is enough" she would say, nuzzling her again and smiling "Well, I'm kinda hungry, you want anything?" she'd ask

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

She would nod and smile, nodding "Sure we can do that" she'd say, checking for her purse "ah here it is, I won't be long" she'd say as she got up and kissed her muzzle "Try not to fall asleep just yet" she says with a soft smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would look and blush "Oh, you're right, I forgot to ask for two" she smiles "Well I don't mind sharing with you" she'd say, picking up the fork, with her magic and placing some vegetables on it, levitating it to Maud

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and would offer the glass to her "Hope you like Strawberry milk" she would say and nod "I look forward to it then, to have somepony else live in the house. would certainly feel lot less lonely"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

A few hours later, the train would pull up into the Cantelrot station, the jolt of the train stopping would wake Ripple up. She'd yawn and sigh "We're here already?" she'd ask herself, then looked to Maud and nuzzles her awake.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would stretch "Well, the sooner we get off and go to my home, the sooner we can relax" she says as she levitates her luggage with her magic. "Come on sweetheart, Lilac will be with her governess at the platform"

• Brohoof 1