Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Lilac's governess, would take her to her room to nap, while Ripple would show Maud around "Thank you, I can imagine you falling asleep pretty easily with me next to you..I can say I'm likely to sleep a lot easier now, with you here"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod, sitting on the bed before laying down "I hope we're right about that" she'd say as she would get comfortable and start to fall asleep. If Maud put a lot of thought into it, the fact that Ripple was always sleeping, could be worrying.

@Califorum

Ripple would slowly open her eyes and sigh "I'm sorry hon, it's just my depression, ever since my husband passed...I've been very depressed and it just makes me so tired" she'd say, staring up at the cieling.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile a little "Seeing my Lilac being happy, you" she smiles "a good drink, cuddling..uhm..." she kisses her "You, oh wait, I said that already, well you do make me happy" she says, cudlding her

@Califorum

Ripple would melt a little with the soothing tone of Maud's voice and her massages "Mm well I am sure you are right dear, my husband would want me and Lilac to be happy" she'd say, closing her eyes with a soft smile "And when she finds out you're going to be teaching her Geology and Gemology, it'll really make her happy"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiles some more "Perhaps, and thank you" she would say and stretch some "would you like to see the formations I told you about?" she would ask her "though, Lilac loves going there, so we should probably wait until she is awake form her nap"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "I am happy now" she'd say "It...just takes time for me to get used to changes" she'd say and look to Maud "But when Lilac is awake and ready, we'll all go to the formations. there's also a nice swimming hole there"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nuzzle her some more, sighing softly "I imagine the Changeling Attack shook your family as well, considering that Pinkie Pie was there" she'd say, "It can be difficult having a loved one who is seen as a hero"

@Califorum

Ripple nods "Well, so you know, Lilac and I love you for who you are" she'd say to her, nuzzling her as a sleepy Lilac walks in "Mama? Can I have some strawberry milk, please?" she asks.

She smiles and puts her on her lap "Of course you can dear"

@Lazy Ferret

Maud sat up and looked at Lilac there before she had went to go get some StrawBerry milk for Lilac there from the fridge, bringing her a cup with a closed top. "There you go." Maud said to Lilac and sat back down next to the 2 of them. She really loved them, after all. Although she was not one to show her emotion.

@Califorum

Lilac smiled as she took the cup from Maud "thank you Miss Maud" she would say as she begun to sip on her strawberry milk. She would cuddle up to her and smile.

Ripple smiles at her and nuzzles Maud "When you're ready, we'll go to the formations and swimming hole"

@Califorum

Ripple smiled as she lead the two to the rock formations, which was a few metres away from the backyard "Well here we are hon, as far as I know, they've always been here" she'd say, "And the manor had been in my late husband's family since..oh a long time"