Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Urban Dictionary Yourself!

Mephala

(edited)

My username "Tom"

Has extreme likeness to a Matt. A Sexy Best. 'Toms' Are known to be genius' and to be extremely skilled and gifted in the field of literature. Commonly seen without a shirt due to their exemplary physique. Toms also are known to have great moral values and being very sensitive to a womans needs.

Seems about right

My real name "Matthew"

a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush

A nice tooth brush?! :lol:

NSFW

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

...do they have cameras in my house?

Edited by Tomzoid the EggDroid

1. Katrina 374 up, 114 down

A name held by many women. And no, we was NOT named after the hurricane, quite the contrary, (I was born two decades BEFORE that storm). And, no, the devistation of that storm does not in any way reflect our character. So stop steriotyping the minute we say, "Hi, I'm Katrina" with a smile and a genuine, good heart. (And not all Katrina's are black! So lets stop reading the name and creating an false picture before meeting a person.)

2. Katrina 272 up, 91 down

Most beautiful and stunning girl in the world. She has eyes that nobody can resist noticing, and is the most caring person anybody will ever meet. Believes in true love, and is not afriad to express her mind.

3. Katrina 1317 up, 497 down

A beautiful girl that has many qualities. The perfect woman for any man.

Seems about right ;) ~

(edited)

OK, I don't know how to spoiler stuff, so here are my definitions (my name is Katya, by the way)

A very smart and beautiful Russian girl who became a good friend

This one is probably the most accurate. I'm smart, I'm part Russian, people think I'm a good friend. I don't know about beautiful, I see myself as average

Super nice girl who loves to sing and and loves to have fun. Tae kwon do is something Katya is amazing at. Katyas are usually very smart and do great in school. Katyas are almost always very attractive.

Singing's OK, I know that I like to have fun. I've never tried Tae Kwon Do, though. And I do good in school.This is more accurate than I thought!

Edited by Cerulean

(edited)

Heh, I'd be flattered if it were about me. But I don't have freckles.

1. (n) similar to perfection, this girl embodies all that is good in the world. intellect, beauty, grace, elegance, and joy absolutely illuminate from her. truly perfection.

2. (n) a serene, pure, and pleasant female who can always put a smile on your face and warthm in your heart. with cute faint freckles, an adorable face, luscious lips, and an irresistable smile all rolled in to one girl, no other female can surpass her. she is everything.

OK, I don't know how to spoiler stuff, so here is my definitions (my name is Katya, by the way)

I just looked it up to do my own, and what you do is you flank it with [ spoiler] at the begining and [ /spoiler] at the end. Except without the spaces (I don't know if that affects it anyway,though) Edited by Viridian Daybreak

Congratulations, you all get to learn my first name now.

Caution: NSFW.

Trevor is an English name usually given to boys. It is an ancient celtic word meaning "large penis". Through scientific investigations and surveys, scientists have found that suprisingly almost every man named Trevor has an above average penis length and width.

And yes, it's true. ;3

(edited)

This Sucks...

--------------

Stupid and pointless with no purpose except pissing off Californians. Might as well call Arizona as Arizo, Virginia as Virgi, Oregon as Oreg, or maybe Vermont as Verm.

Edited by Calirolls

Heh, I'd be flattered if it were about me. But I don't have freckles.

1. (n) similar to perfection, this girl embodies all that is good in the world. intellect, beauty, grace, elegance, and joy absolutely illuminate from her. truly perfection.

2. (n) a serene, pure, and pleasant female who can always put a smile on your face and warthm in your heart. with cute faint freckles, an adorable face, luscious lips, and an irresistable smile all rolled in to one girl, no other female can surpass her. she is everything.

I just looked it up to do my own, and what you do is you flank it with [ spoiler] at the begining and [ /spoiler] at the end. Except without the spaces (I don't know if that affects it anyway,though)

Okay thanks :)

No idea how to do spoilers sooooo....

In India "Aaron" is a slang word for pimp.

OK...

an Aaron is the type of person who can always make you laugh but yet make you wonder why your even laughing. An aaron are males who are amazingly smart and attractive but not cocky about it. Aaron is a guy you can just stand near and be insanely happy because your close to him. Aarons are also great friends and lovers :) Aarons know no limits and live life to the fullest, which can sometimes mean drinking alot! An Aaron is the upmost amazing guy put on earth. So sweet, kind, funny, smart, hot, trustworthy, honest, and genuine person. Anyone who has an aaron in their life are so lucky and better never let them go. Oh they are also great kissers and have a freaking hot body!

Ummmmmm... NO!

No I am not a freaking Stud, urban dictonary, and no I am no it is not easy to be my friend. Gosh darn't why are you such a liar.