Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Urban Dictionary Yourself!

Mephala

So today while bored in English, me and my friend decided to look our names up on Urban Dictionary. Mine is apparently surprisingly close to my personality, according to her:

The best friend ever:)) She's really beautiful but refuses to believe it when people tell her. Very funny and sarcastic, so people who don't know her very well can sometimes see her as really mean, though she's really not. Too hard on herself sometimes. All the guys love her but she can't really see it hahaha :P Hates drama, but it always follows her anyways.

So what about you guys? Urban Dictionary yourselves and see how close it is to the real you!

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

Not close.

A complete stud who all girls want to fuck. He has a large cock and some girls think it is perfect. Is kind and never is mean to people.

Not close.

Andrew is the most amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, kind, caring, hot, awesome person i have ever met in my whole entire life.

Not close.

• Brohoof 2

Here they are:

Sam is a really great guy who has many friends and many people love him. You can trust him with everything and anything! He is always there for his friends and can make you happy at the worst of times. He is one of those people that you can just get on with and easily spend a happy amount of time with. Every girl would be lucky to have a guy like sam and even though he is annoyingly smart he is also witty, charming, cute and has great hair. He also is a music genius! He never gives himself enough credit for the great person he is. He has a large affect on people's lives- more than he will ever know. Basically he is an easy guy to love and someone you never want to lose from your life. So hope to always know him and that he will never change.

Sam is short for Samuel. Will be an awesome friend and really nice. his hair is unbelievably soft. He has girls chasing after him and he will chase them back. HILARIOUS!..cute kid..

A very nice boy, who is kind and caring towards everyone, although quite shy when it comes to talking to people one to one, or meeting new people. He is very bright, and has the urge to be popular, even though it may be difficult for him to be popular, because of his shy personality.

He can be quite pushy or seen as pressurising especially once in a relationship, although he never purposley tries to be. He is the kind of person who is sensitive, and hates to be broken hearted, and always needs love in his life. But once you get to know him, you will love him.

We love you Sam!

My favorites, I'm a lady's man.

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

Not close.

A complete stud who all girls want to fuck. He has a large cock and some girls think it is perfect. Is kind and never is mean to people.

Not close.

Andrew is the most amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, kind, caring, hot, awesome person i have ever met in my whole entire life.

Not close.

Yeah, here's one about me:

Is a whorebag. There is no other word that fits her perfectly besides trashy. She will drink a lot and then become sloppy, almost always throwing up and crying over nothing. This person is not only going no where in life, but just gives females every where a bad name. By the way, this is the one person positively born without a brain.

A boy that can change a girl's heart from cold and broken, to full of love and happiness. He may be soft spoken but he has a lot to say. He is handsome and all the girls want him. He is athletic and strong, but still kind and gentle. He is hard working and very respectful. He does everything he can to make you happy. He's someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

The soft spoken thing is true, so is the kind and gentle part :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Very smart, sarcastic and one of the best friends you will have a chance to get. If you know a *blank* consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky because they are WAY nice, sweet and very beautiful. They can make everyone laugh and be a girl who acts like they don't care what's going on, but they really do. Lots of guys like them but they dont always realize it. They tend to overlook things, but they always be at your side no matter what.

*blank* is the prettiest girl in her class. Always laughing and boys fall in love with her long hair ever so easily. She's as funny as she is smart, at the same time a complete man. She wrestles and beats up her guy friends for fun. Her best friends names are along the lines of " Jen, Caroline, and Sierra" but its hard to name her friends because she has so many. She can hold onto a relationship, but she flirts around at the same time and in the end it comes back to haunt her. Doesn't give two shits about people care about her. Oh and she has amazing tits.

*blank* is a beautiful girl that everyone can't help but love. She's blonde, has blue eyes, and is super loyal! She can keep a secret and never backs down. She's funny, smart, and a freakin ninja. She loves music and animals. If you ever have a chance to be her friend, do it. You'll never have such an amazing person in your life. She'd take a bullet, knife, punch, you name it! for you in a second! Don't ever let her go, as you will forever regret it.

She's into reading and is an amazing writer(:

I have a friend *blank* and I love her to death!<3

^this sounds like something my friend wrote...:0

Edited by PinkieDaShy

It turns out that alternate meanings to my name are all sexual....*Sigh*

The Newest breed of Penguin.

I don't even.

the modern day superman, makes little asian kids cry by hitting them with pillows

Who thinks beating up children with pillows is a good deed?

• Brohoof 1

Jerod

Someone who is a great person. They have a wonderful personality and make you feel loved. They like to live life to the fullest, but know their boundaries. They're very artistic and intellectual. Their taste in music is "different." They are beautiful inside and out. You can get lost in their eyes and sweet hugs and kisses. They make a great partner. They're sweet, kind, cute, loyal, and AMAZING.

Eeyup.

the awesomest ganksta alive, cant decide wether he is gay or not but can gank any food or mints you would like from the lunch room ladies, really artistic and a good drawer, Hott like whoa on a effin pie plate on a stick, with or without eyeliner and girl pants.

I still don't even.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For my nickname, Belle:

The most attractive, beautiful, hottest, coolest chick you will ever meet. Belle is trust worthy and always the friend to be there for you, but watch out she can be very wild especially at parties. Dont underestimate her for she is talented in every way possible. Belle has the most gorgeous smile in the world.

...Not that close.

Means beautiful in French. Describing a beautiful, attractive girl.

... I can't do an accurate representation of what I look like - I have a low self esteem xD

For my real name, Isobel:

Extremely beautiful female, large breasts and a slim figure. Very pretty eyes. Likes to flirt with boys. Falls in love very easily. She is kind, funny and pleasant to be around. Commonly found with her friends because she is very popular.

Yup...xD

Edited by isobelthegreat

erik 2868 up, 1235 down

The heterosexual way of spelling the name Eric.

The name implies many meanings:

-awesome beyond comparison (adj.)

-stunningly handsome and suave (adj.)

-able to attract large numbers of women without using any effort (verb)

-able to do all things exceedingly well (verb)

Wow! That pass was freaking erik!

Woman 1: Did you see that really erik guy?

Woman 2: Yeah, I'd totally hook up with him!

Fred: Man, why does Todd always get so many women?

Jeff: Because he can erik better than anyone!

Boss: You must have worked incredibly hard on this report. I think you erik better than anyone I've ever seen!

Erik 1210 up, 670 down

An extremely sexy and perfect man. Has gorgeous eyes, an incredible personality. Shy at first, funny as hell once you get to know him. Very caring and wonderously intelligent. Easy to get along with, SEXY body. The best in bed. Turns you on without even trying, has an underlying sex appeal that he's unaware of. Very handsome and mysterious. Loves to cuddle, very loving and knows how to make you feel like the most important person in the whole world with just one look.

Very rare species of male. One of a kind. Erik's make perfect boyfriends, could easily be the one you spend the rest of your life with. Living proof of perfection.

- WOW you're perfect!

- Well, my name is Erik..

Wow. I like those.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's mine (not revealing my actual name though)

a man who is stronger than everyone else and could beat you to a pulp. Very attractive with big muscles, he is wanted by women but is already completely devoted to one lucky girl. A complete gentleman he will open your door for you. However he is not afraid to get rough and naughty, especially in the bedroom. When you are with him he will make you laugh by copying you constantly. Quite possibly the love of your life. Impossible to ignore or forget.

Minus the first 2 sentences, this is pretty accurate

'One mans craziness, is another mans reality'

_____ is a very unique individual. There have been plenty of people who have attempted to imitate the King and failed horribly. _____'s body is able to intake massive amounts of alcohol with ease. Also, he could possibly be one of the funniest people ever. He is considered a God among men and magnificent man beast for the ladies.

Guys: Here comes King _____ with his awesomeness.

Ladies: Oh my god, here comes _____! Does my hair look ok?

No ego stroking at all...

_____ is who your father wanted you to grow up to be or who your mother wanted you to be with, depending on your gender. _____bones Chuck Norris's girl and then tells the good Chuck to fuck off. He gives advise and guidance to the worlds most interesting man. He's the best guy you could ever bring home to your parents, but watch out because your mom may want to sex him up! _____'s usually drive something manly like a truck and typically drink rum, but he could drive a Prius and sip on Pena Colada's and still be 10 times the man you are. The best _____'s are in southern Cali and are entrepreneurs. He's the guy that will always keep you guessing. He's amazing at everything he does especially when he's filling your wholes full of his amazing cock. He could be your best friend or your worst enemy. He's the best boyfriend in the world and hopefully husband! Ladies, take it from a women that knows a _____, if you're smart you'll fight tooth and nail to keep him, but if you're just a dumb hood rat skank slut bitch then you'll just lose him to some gorgeous hot body blonde like myself!

Brad Pitt: Hey sexy! I've been calling you for the past couple of months and you don't return my calls, what's going on?

Jane Doe: Yeah, I've been busy. I met some guy and he's the best thing to ever have happened to me! His name is _____! OMG! I just came! I can't get enough of him! I almost lost him to some dumb hoe, but, she was a dumb hoe!

Brad Pitt: Wait, did you say his name was _____? OMG! I just came too! You lucky bitch! I don't blame you for not calling me. I will go away since there's no chance for me now. Take care and don't fuck this up! You've got a _____ for crying out loud!

Conclusion: There are some very naughty things on Urban Dictionary :o

Edited by Whiteshade

(edited)

Santiago:

A Puerto Rican sex God. Santiago is well known for his extraordinary penis: He contributes he success to his phallus and sexual conquests. Although many women of the mid west have seen the orgasmic light of the Puerto Rican sex God, there is only one woman that has ever stimulated Santiago both body and mind. Santiago is most effective as a God when in the act of transcended emulsion with this one woman.

Posted Image

A walking mound of intelligence, creativity, sexual superiority, and brawn. Usually, many are intimidated by his facile technique and his shear presence can be felt miles far from where he may be located. For those that don't know.. One should watch their actions and words. A Santiago may become irritable to those who have a labeled status of fool, ignorant bean, or cur. If you are not careful he may beat the shit out of you, shut you up, or take your woman. Most likely things will result in a combination of two or all three at once. And even though his aura is pretty much strong enough to pop your hot sister's tits, he is slow to anger, quick to tell a joke, and quicker to smash some good cooch. A great friend and funny person, Santiago's are amazing to be around.

Now that's more like it. Heh...

Edited by Kochi
  • Brohoof 3

Most of mine either say I'm a douche bag or have a large penis.....

The one's that don't:

A Thomas is: "a person who is very gifted intellectually but does not apply himself, and yet still accomplishes many lofty feats"

"a very complicated guy to figure out, yet someone who has the personality and persona of the most likeable characteristics, such as humor, spontaneity, charm, kindness, willingness, persuasiveness, intelligence, control, helpfulness, friendliness; someone who is very attractive in more ways besides his outer appearance, and most of all, has the ability to love."

"A very kind person,always willing to talk, and be there when your down."

"Someone who has very good instincts

Will have a light complexion

This person will be skilled in a variety of things to do with the arts, writing music, most athletic activities and usually has a very gifted yet specific kind of humor

Will have a healthy relationship with his family

Is very independent

Is neutral

Will have a long life full of travel

Is successful in business relations mid life

Will sadly loose his true love early in life, due to mislead friendships if not careful

Is internally, eternally bound to goodness"

This is what it says for me :P

Jamie 950 up, 466 down i: Boy or girl's name. ii: Anything from tallest to shortest, skinniest to largest, just a person. iii: Those with the name Jamie tend to be kind people who enjoy music. They're great with making friends and usually have dark hair. Some are very attractive. They can be quiet at times but, given the chance to party... they will... Some have dry senses of humor and can be confused easily... that's part of the humor... Jamies usually have a crooked smile. Many like to dance and just have a good time. Male Jamies are totally and utterly attractive and absolutely love to "unleash the hound" and just dance it out till the sun comes up... and, if you're a Jamie and reading this, you lucky dog... :D Female Jamies are fun to be around and can be slightly tone-deaf... but all's good because they make up for it in attitude. Guy: Oh look, it's my girlfriend, Jamie. Girl: Oh wow, Jamie is too hot for his own good. Person: Jamie grew like, a foot this past month. He's so friggen tall! Person: Wow, I was standing behind Jamie on the dance floor and I was worried he was gonna crush me in his rampant path of insane dance moves!

He is handsome and all the girls want him

Well... i cant disagree with that :P

This is what it says for me :P

Jamie 950 up, 466 down i: Boy or girl's name. ii: Anything from tallest to shortest, skinniest to largest, just a person. iii: Those with the name Jamie tend to be kind people who enjoy music. They're great with making friends and usually have dark hair. Some are very attractive. They can be quiet at times but, given the chance to party... they will... Some have dry senses of humor and can be confused easily... that's part of the humor... Jamies usually have a crooked smile. Many like to dance and just have a good time. Male Jamies are totally and utterly attractive and absolutely love to "unleash the hound" and just dance it out till the sun comes up... and, if you're a Jamie and reading this, you lucky dog... :D Female Jamies are fun to be around and can be slightly tone-deaf... but all's good because they make up for it in attitude. Guy: Oh look, it's my girlfriend, Jamie. Girl: Oh wow, Jamie is too hot for his own good. Person: Jamie grew like, a foot this past month. He's so friggen tall! Person: Wow, I was standing behind Jamie on the dance floor and I was worried he was gonna crush me in his rampant path of insane dance moves!

Well... i cant disagree with that :P

HA! i don't know about that part! although I am Canadian, Canadians are always handsome and sexy! :P it just comes naturally. nahh.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mikael, well what can you say bout Mikael. He's funny, smart, and practicallly everything under the sun! One thing i know for sure is i think he is too awesome to be my friend. Also im jealous of every girl that is talking to him when im not. He makes me smile everyday when im mad at him. When im sad or lonely he makes me feel way better. He is in my mind a sport freak. He plays football, baseball, and a "man sport" water polo ;)! But i love him for that. He makes my heart race fast just by looking at me. His smile is so contagous. Sometimes he laughs at random things but thats ok. Random would also be a good word for him. He makes random noices and brings up random conversations. Well, if i were to list how i felt about Mikael you would be here a while and ive only known Mikael for like 2 months. Today i say tht i am proud to know Mikael! :)

A beautiful soul. The nicest person you'll ever meet. Everybody loves him. He is so wise. Usually has everyone coming to him for advice and yet hardly anyone will listen to his troubles. Always knows the right thing to say but also wishes there was someone who knew how to treat him. Because of this he is easy to love and yet he is cautious about where he shows his affections.

(mic-KEL)If you come across something that is amazing, witty, intelligent, hilarious, and awesome... Then you've found a Mikael. It's a very rare type of human who loves life and any thing awkward. You can use the word to define people, places and things.

The Sexiest man alive! He is the perfect, exciting, handsome and is known to have a huge cock. He is dominant over his brothers and will shit on anyone who opposes him, he will shit on them. Overall the most amazing guy in the world.

Posted Image

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle

HA! i don't know about that part! although I am Canadian, Canadians are always handsome and sexy! :P it just comes naturally. nahh.

Dont be so hard on yourself :P

I think mine and yours are spot on! :D

Kyle: A generous, outgoing guy who goes out of his way for his friends. Can be sweet and caring towards people, he has a laid back and calm approach. Truthful, gullable, lovely and Sexy. Can be a bit of a stress head at times, can also hold grudges for a long period of time. Nice to get to know, easy to fall in love with.

-The name Kyle comes from the Scottish origin. In Scottish The meaning of the name Kyle is: Strait. Channel. Narrow. Used as both a surname and first name.

-The name Kyle is a baby boy name. The name Kyle comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Kyle is: A place-name referring to the narrows; a wood or a church-Also an Irish origin.

Kyle's are super sweet, they are always hot! They always have amazing eyes. Kyle's are every girls dream guy! You have to be careful around Kyles because they are easy to fall in love with. They are good kissers, and they are very protective. Kyles are very funny and are good at making you smile. You wont regret knowing one!

Yep, that pretty much covers it.

This is not true at all lol

Sean

used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

• Brohoof 1

This will make me sound like a fool but, how do you put spoilers in?

Productive infos[(/)spoiler]

remove the brackets and that's it

Or just quote someone with a spoiler

This is going to be akward as heck but here it goes...

Eric:The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

Schulman: of or pertaining to a perverted soul walking the streets, stealing the candy of your babies, and dating girls who have just recently exited diapers. OR Extremely tiny penis OR a nasty fart.

so if I put it together... I have the perfect tiny penis? or the perfect fart? or even the perfect perverted soul stealing candy? lawl