Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How has your OC changed throughout their story?

Cagey

Has your character gone through a journey, or will they go through one? Have they changed or grown physically or emotionally? (Example: Did they start a bright-eyed foal and end up a battle-hardened warrior? Or were they a villain who learned the error of their ways?)

• Brohoof 1

I can't comment on this in a story sense as my Ponysona is just that, a representation of me. 

What I can do though is show visual changes throughout the years. 

First design:

Spoiler

post-8308-0-60843700-1361832353_thumb.png

First reboot:

Spoiler

post-8308-0-30609100-1441368404.png

Second reboot:

Spoiler

1329143845_AMAZINGKYOSHICOMMISSION.thumb.PNG.c56cb79535d80f701f8fa51fb9b62250.PNG

Aggro-tech look:

Spoiler

82412405_AggroKyoshiSIG1BassVersion.png.ef91541aa6a5fa32ebba8cf49ae1c124.png

Then my current sig is the primary look now. Those are the iterations of the Kyoshi-ness. 

• Brohoof 2

I went back and forth initially between them being a guard and government official, but like @Kyoshi said, ended up being self representative. Part of this was due to how much roleplays I had participated in varied wildly so preexisting aspects of "my" character just weren't working, especially when every individual was having their own head canons in play.

I gave a character from my last RP a significant other that I wanted to be influential but was heavily underdeveloped and didn't get an opportunity to flesh out. Since then I've used them for minor RP and interactions on Pony Town. They've been sent abroad for a diplomatic mission which allows for a lot of wiggle room in what they experience, and I can just mess around as well. Now they're my most developed character.

• Brohoof 2