Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ----- threads

ProjectRKA

Maybe they should just get all banned, like a rule against them and all of them get locked...

I know it does sound a little bit drastic, but most of the threads don't have a long life, and lets face it if you want to ask someone a serious question you can just PM them. I mean sure there fun, but there not really forum games at all...

but yeah I do support the idea of having there own sub forum.

Edited by Flare

Maybe they should just get all banned, like a rule against them and all of them get locked...

I know it does sound a little bit drastic, but most of the threads don't have a long life, and lets face it if you want to ask someone a serious question you can just PM them.

I don't think they should get banned. Not at all. But I would like to get these threads moved somewhere.

They are in the Colosseum for a reason. The Colosseum is for just about anything, is it not?

Why not split Forum Games and Roleplays into their own subforums as well then?

They are in the Colosseum for a reason. The Colosseum is for just about anything, is it not?

Everfree Forest

Chat about anything that doesn't have to do with ponies here, in the depths of the Everfree Forest.

Cloudsdale Colosseum

Indulge in some fun forum games, or take on the life of a pony!

Edited by Flare

I'm not certain, but I think that has been considered before. There has also been consideration for making a sub-forum for Visual Art in Octavia's Hall. It hasn't happened yet, but I think they're both great ideas.

As far as making a sub-forum for 'Ask [username]' threads, I don't agree. Linguz is correct in that they are in Cloudsdale for a reason. The vast majority of threads that are made in that place die down pretty quickly with only a few popular ones (and RP's) sticking around the top.

Everfree Forest

Chat about anything that doesn't have to do with ponies here, in the depths of the Everfree Forest.

Cloudsdale Colosseum

Indulge in some fun forum games, or take on the life of a pony!

These 'Ask Username' threads get too many silly questions and answers to really be worth raising your post count, and the sheer number of them belong in a place more suited to quickly decaying threads, such as the Colosseum.

Everfree Forest

If you're implying they belong in the Everfree Forest, they aren't chats. They have to be in the Colosseum because that's the only place where any type of randomness can take place without seeming like you're doing it for post count. Also, it's fun for some people, y'know?

If you're implying they belong in the Everfree Forest, they aren't chats. They have to be in the Colosseum because that's the only place where any type of randomness can take place without seeming like you're doing it for post count. Also, it's fun for some people, y'know?

While I do agree with you I don't exactly see how they are a game, I would think of it as more of a chat. even if its not really any of them. Edited by Flare

While I do agree with you I don't exactly see how they are a game, I would think of it as more of a chat. even if its not really any of them.

Anything is a game.

Anything is a game.

Speaking of which, you lost the game.

While I do agree with you I don't exactly see how they are a game, I would think of it as more of a chat. even if its not really any of them.

They are a game in the fact that some of them are for asking questions of their persona rather than the actual user themselves, such as in Slendermane's case (though he also accepted questions directly to him). Even threads dedicated to specifically asking the user end up with several ridiculous questions that are then given even more ridiculous answers.

In order to keep the 'quality' post count for users at a realistic level, these threads can't be had anywhere but the colosseum.

I don't really see any sense in creating a subboard for something that is, in the end, a minor fad.

As for those that don't like the threads, do what I do when I come upon a thread I dislike:

Ignore it. Don't respond, don't bump, and don't draw attention to it. It will die in due time.

I don't really see any sense in creating a subboard for something that is, in the end, a minor fad.

As for those that don't like the threads, do what I do when I come upon a thread I dislike:

Ignore it. Don't respond, don't bump, and don't draw attention to it. It will die in due time.

But ZOOOOOOP! :( Half the fun of those threads is complaining about them (by posting in them)!!

• Brohoof 2