Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What’s the most money you’ve ever found?

Dreambiscuit

As the title says, what’s the largest amount of money you’ve found? This doesn’t apply to your own forgotten money found years after you lost it in the clutter under your bed, but a lucky dividend you found that wasn’t originally owned by you. The question primarily pertains to cash, but for the sake of conversation you can include gift cards, tickets, vouchers, collectibles, lost pirate booty, or anything valuable.

• Brohoof 1

The most I've ever found was a dollar. 

But I have a funny story: Once when I was little I saw what looked like a folded bill on the ground. I bent down to get it and saw "$100". I thought I was rich! I picked it up and found that it was just a lighter that looked like a folded hundred dollar bill. And it didn't even work. :dry:

• 2 weeks later...

I found a wallet on a bench at Disneyland when I was there as a guest, not on duty. That thing was loaded! It had a huge wad of cold hard American cash and an equal sized roll of Korean bills as well. The wallet had ID in it so it went straight to Lost And Found, the staff of which is particularly talented at getting property back to its owners, so I trust they succeeded. I’m not going to estimate how much money was in the wallet since I only glanced and most wouldn’t believe it anyway. But it was a LOT. 

Last year I was just walking in a neighborhood, I saw a person quickly entering a post office and didn't realized that his money flew out of his pocket (it was super windy that day) :sealed: so I quickly picked them up and realized I was holding 5 $20 dollar bills I was like: should I keep it or give it back........NAH and just walk away with it. :sealed: Whaaaat??? after I saw so many bad past events online I kinda went along with it :twi: