Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art My Wall and Door Doodles

Skytrotter

(edited)

I was doodling on my wall with chalk and the "mural" was created. I traced them over with acrylic paint. I've also got a Rainbow Dash painted onto one of my green walls :lol:

Robin is going to stay chalk, but he looks a little off, and I can't figure out why. I know his head and chest look weird, but it's just a quick sketch! I haven't gotten around to putting in the details and fixing my many mistakes.

Oh, and I did something to it on iPhoto (obviously!), so it could be seen better. I think it's called tinting, but I can't be sure.

Criticism is welcome, of course. Let me know why they suck :)

post-4038-0-44936800-1339179536_thumb.jpg

post-4038-0-87590300-1339179651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robin
  • Brohoof 1

It looks great, but but no derpy.....

Just kidding. Cant wait to see it fully painted.

By the way not that its bad or anything but pikachu is kinda skinny. like gen 4 or 5 skinny. It works.

(edited)

Is the wall gonna be full colour or just black on blue? Could use some shading on the faces.

If you can't seem to get Robin right, maybe just erase him and start anew, helps for me.

Could you post Rainbow?

Also, her's my crappy doodle so you feel better

post-3492-0-31746800-1339181018_thumb.jpg

Love the Ramona purse.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

(edited)

Is the wall gonna be full colour or just black on blue? Could use some shading on the faces.

If you can't seem to get Robin right, maybe just erase him and start anew, helps for me.

Could you post Rainbow?

Also, her's my crappy doodle so you feel better

post-3492-0-31746800-1339181018_thumb.jpg

Love the Ramona purse.

The wall is probably going to stay black&blue. I'm not too big on coloring in my junk. Especially with paints! I'm not very fond of painting because of the lack of control, and all the complicated shading "rules" and all that jazz. I probably will erase him, he's creeping me out XD

Here's Rainbow Dash! Notice how badly I did with her tail? Haha. Painting is not my forte! But the rest of her looks alright! And if she doesn't, it's because I was scared the entire time I was working on her. I had to stand on a little stool and it was unbalanced!

post-4038-0-80577400-1339181634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robin
  • Brohoof 1

Looks sweet, kudos for not screwing up the perspective. Though adding the slightly-darker-than-body blue outlines instead of leaving would do wonders for breaking up the blue. (feel free to ignore nitpicking).

Which Robin is it: Dick, Tim , the crazy one Bruce had with Ras daughter?

Looks sweet, kudos for not screwing up the perspective. Though adding the slightly-darker-than-body blue outlines instead of leaving would do wonders for breaking up the blue. (feel free to ignore nitpicking).

Which Robin is it: Dick, Tim , the crazy one Bruce had with Ras daughter?

I'm not great at mixing colors, either, which is why I wont do the blue outlining. I'd completely screw it up! So I'll just leave the green to outline it....for now.

It's Damian! He's a crazy genius, but loyal so he wont go rogue like Jason. My favorite Robin thus far.