Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you run into a door or wall before?

Techite Sparkle

I have done it quite a few times... mostly from being distracted.

It doesn't feel to good either.

So how about everybody else here?

Storys? Did it happen to you alot or does it still happen?

Yeah xD ^-^

Edited by Techite Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I've run into doors, walls, poles, stop signs(ironiclly), people, a fire place at one time, and a car. All of which were painful, but I got over it. None were exactly funny, from my standpoint anyway, but thinking back it does bring a smile to my face of how much of a ditz I was. Holy crap, I'm human ditzy do, the male edition.

• Brohoof 2

...yes.

But it was completely, utterly intentional, every single time. I feel the need to test the structural integrity of doors/walls to make sure the building isn't going to collapse on top of me.

That's my explanation and I'm sticking by it.

• Brohoof 3

I want to say no, of course not, that would be silly.  

I want to say that, but the bruises and scrapes would call me a liar.  It happens far too often to me, usually because I'm not paying any attention to where I'm going.  A lot of the time it will be because I'm looking at something (Phone, DS, it doesn't matter) and the door will be...  About a foot to the left or right of where I assume it to be.  

I swear, when you're not looking, walls MOVE.  They just want us to think they're stationary, that way they can ambush us.   :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

Yup. Running around playing Socks at a friend's church. All the lights off. Ran full force into the wall, face first.

Broke my nose for the second (third?) time. That's why it looks all funny. :D

• Brohoof 4

yea one time i was playing tag with some friends i was running soo fast and i wasn't looking forward and i slammed again'ts a wall it sucked seriosly 

this one is a bit funny. one morning out house was small back then i went into the living room and my uncle was going to work or it was saturday or something he decided to try and shove his dirty socks into my face i was going to run back to my parents room (me my mother grandmother and grandpa aunt karen we sleep in the same room back then diffirent beds tho) instead i slammed my head again't a metal part of the door the bump was pretty big i got over it eventuly sadly me and my uncle dont play like that anymore *sigh* growing up is such a pain.

• Brohoof 1

Oooh yes. When I open doors I typically don't stop walking ever, I just open the door as I go. But sometimes I don't turn the doorknob enough to actually open the door and I walk straight into it. Usually when I have company, unfortunately.

• Brohoof 2

Uh yes. Many many many times. 

I'm a freaking clutz ;p. I do so many dumb things, including running into walls. Both alone and when people are around, even right next to me, then they laugh at how dumb i look for it ;p.

I've kinda got use to it by now though. ;p.

• Brohoof 1

@Ghost

Yeah this ought to suck if it happens in public xD

Edit: I'm being extremely generous for some reason xD

Ahh, well, if you're being generous....

...:lol:

Yeahh, man. It's embarrassing. Especially when you're a dude.

I mean, a chick does it, it's kinda cute. :D

A dude does it, you just look stupid. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Yeppp. Not very often though, surprisingly.

I know I did once run into a screen door. And once I remember I woke up from a nap, and I was so tired that my first steps out of bed I just fell forward and crashed sidelong into my door.

And then one time (in school, unfortunately), I went to push open a door - but I did it by pushing on the window ... but there WAS no window, and my hand went straight through the hole where the glass should have been, and my body slammed into the rest of the door. That was quite embarrassing. 

Edited by Sapana
  • Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, for some reason I decided to run full force into a brick wall in school, although that failed as before I reached the wall I fell over, and there was a slidey floor. So instead I slid full force into a wall and destroyed my wrist.

I still have no idea why I did that :V

Edited by Fubz
  • Brohoof 1

I can't remember having ever done either, but I'm certain I have. I know that in recent times I have very close to running straight into poles/pillars. But again, I can't remember any specific instances... and I'd think that I'd be very prone to these kinds of things actually happening. lol

• Brohoof 2

Haha....yeah. 8)

Like a baws.

Actually one time, in middle school, I was walking around the gym...I happen to look back for some reason, and when I turned around my head hit one of those fire alarm lights. lol

A group of popular girls looked at me and giggled as I fell to the floor like a cartoon character. Thanks for the help? XD

• Brohoof 2

Soo many good stories here.  :yay:

I do it all the time, surprisingly I have never gotten injured by it.

Lockers.... do not make me start on those monsters....

I open mine and BAM! it is in my face.  :(

• Brohoof 1

I do it a lot, but there's one thing I do more. Hitting myself on something. It's a wonder I have never broken a toe, as I smash my foot into something about 3 times a week. And it's always the little toe.