Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you run into a door or wall before?

Techite Sparkle

I have, quite many times too. Once when I was entering - or actually in this case, trying to enter - a store with automatic doors the doors didn't open and I walked into them. They opened normally when a person taller than me entered. The feeling I felt at that moment could be described as "???".

I've also opened kitchen cupboard doors in a way that I've slapped myself in the face with the said doors, if that counts. :adorkable:

Yes, 

Because I have eyestrain and when it flaires up, I can't see an inch infront of me (I have to use those blue overlays to see paper and do my work,

I've walked into walls, doors, that frame around the door, mostly due to my eyestrain

• 8 months later...

I've ran into a door a couple times at work, thinking it unlocked after swiping my key card. It usually happens when someone is talking to me and I swipe the card the wrong way. :twismile:

Sometimes the locks will fail to read the card and I'll just turn the handle and quickly... smack! :laugh: 

I've run into a pole railing thing at a baseball game before as a kid... does that count? tbh, I've run into a lot of things to the point where I think it's actually screwed up my brain even more.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

even though i have never tried to reach platform 9 3/4 i still manage to splat on spectacularly a few times, most notably, that one time when i went for a job interview and i swear they had the cleanest glass door i've ever seen, if they were actually selling glass cleaning kits i'd be sold, unfortunately that wasn't the case, and well.. i didn't even enter after that, i just said "okay i'm gonna go.." and that was that, (imagine getting hired and being teased about it throughout your career xD)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

You have no idea how many times I've accidentally walked into a wall. I swear, there's probably a scrapbook with photos of every single time it's happened! :wacko: