Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever woken up crying before?

Moonlight

66 users have voted

1. 1. Ever Woken Up Crying Before?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)

Not very often. I would cry myself to sleep sometimes and I did wake up crying when I was very young. Now if I am going to be in an emotional state when I wake up it’s usually just sadness or severe anxiety from a foul dream.

Most of the time lately I just wake up not knowing where I am or what’s going on. Then it clicks and I go “Oh right. I have to adult today.”

BD5FB07B-2A5F-4371-A9EE-D08BFAFA56A3.jpeg.f4143a69b90f2b583fc39b9d5267c405.jpeg

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna
Cage Claim
  • Brohoof 2

No never, that's weird :wacko: .

Well I guess woken up and started crying when I was 3 or 4 after a bad dream apparently, although that's what my parents said. I only remember some big spider quickly coming down in the dark from the ceiling.... and waking up. The rest I forget :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

I cry myself to sleep more than I cry myself awake lol.

But yeah I've had really sad dreams where I've woken up with tears in my eyes and sniffling and all. It used to be such a rare thing for me but recently I've been having these kinds of dreams a lot more. 

6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I cry myself to sleep more than I cry myself awake lol.

But yeah I've had really sad dreams where I've woken up with tears in my eyes and sniffling and all. It used to be such a rare thing for me but recently I've been having these kinds of dreams a lot more. 

That means that you're really sad or stressed out about something in life and those negative thoughts are always at the back of your mind. 

2 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

That means that you're really sad or stressed out about something in life and those negative thoughts are always at the back of your mind. 

That would make sense. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it's happened on a few occasions.  One time, my sweetie told me that she actually heard me crying in my sleep.  I can't remember what I was dreaming about that brought that on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...