Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have a feeling Brian Goldner’s death will start the downfall of MLP

phantompone1148

If you don’t get what I’m saying, you remember what happened to Angry Birds? Ever since the old CEO left, The new CEO just put a lot of pay to win stuff in the games and sometimes ruined them. Even worse, they even got rid of the old games. So I don’t want to same to happen to MLP. For the new CEO ruins it.

Edited by phantompone1148

Hopefully not.

For what it's worth, this guy was in charge of the firms at the time that "renewed" companies images, basically anything memorable from the 80s or 90s, he seemed to be in charge of the companies that made those ads. Not saying that transfers to toys but he's been with Hasbro since '14.

But as they say "prepare for the worst, hope for the best ".

Probably not, he played a big part in turning a lot of Hasbro properties beyond toys and into big media franchises, especially Transformers and MLP. I doubt whoever they get to replace him will try to change things

On 2021-10-15 at 3:35 PM, phantompone1148 said:

If you don’t get what I’m saying, you remember what happened to Angry Birds? Ever since the old CEO left, The new CEO just put a lot of pay to win stuff in the games and sometimes ruined them. Even worse, they even got rid of the old games. So I don’t want to same to happen to MLP. For the new CEO ruins it.

Okay you didn't even bother telling anyone who doesn't know like me who the heck is Brian Goldberg guy who apparently died? You need to give content to the subject of your topic so that anyone who looks at it will understand what you're talking about.

Personally the movie already put me in a good mood that I actually want to see what happens next

On 2021-10-16 at 12:40 AM, eventyraren said:

Let's hope at least the first season of G5 is not affected. 

Yea, this is my first thought as well.

On 2021-10-16 at 12:35 AM, phantompone1148 said:

Pretty much possible. Question is, who will the new CEO be? I don't know (care) about the Hasbro business, but that is quite a long time Brian Goldner (RIP) was in charge. Let's hope the company understands the value of the older MLP generation of fans, as well as the new ones. And I hope they won't fall into the same traps as other companies did.

• Brohoof 1