Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think is the cruellest death in MLP?

Dragonite

What do you think is the cruellest death in MLP?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the cruellest death in MLP?

• The first death of the King Sombra
    • Death of the Storm King
    • Death of the evil Six
    • The second death of the King of Sombra

26ecaf5ec5.формат PNG

Первая смерть короля Сомбры:

Спойлер

Смерть короля бурь:

Спойлер

Смерть злой шестерки:

Спойлер

Вторая смерть короля Сомбры:

Спойлер

• Brohoof 3

The Evil Six scene was the only one that made me go "Woah, uhh...So this is happening." It was actually offputting for me. Seeing ponies sorta melting (even if they were fake ponies) like that was definitely not something I would have ever expected to see in the show. As such, I was not a fan of it really, nor was I a fan of that episode overall. The episode itself was simply mediocre and the ending was out of left field and seemed out of place for this show. 

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

The Evil Six scene was the only one that made me go "Woah, uhh...So this is happening." It was actually offputting for me. Seeing ponies sorta melting (even if they were fake ponies) like that was definitely not something I would have ever expected to see in the show. As such, I was not a fan of it really, nor was I a fan of that episode overall. The episode itself was simply mediocre and the ending was out of left field and seemed out of place for this show. 

Yup this is exactly how I feel too. That episode was kinda creepy tbh 

• Brohoof 1

I would have never assumed that a TV-Y show could make me feel as disturbed as the Mean 6 melting scene...I wouldn't want my kids seeing that at a young age. That was a cruel way to end things. 

I feel like the Evil/Mean Six was the only one that I would label as death (though are they really alive in the first place?). So I would say that that is probably the cruelest and dead-iest.

• 1 year later...

From these given options: The death of the evil six

It didn't give me nightmare or anything but from these options it's  definitely the cruelest

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The library tree. Everyone else deserved it. The destruction of the tree was unnecessary as it was already more than obvious how destructive Tirek was. There was no need to vaporize Twilight's home. What made it all the more insulting was how obvious its destruction being dictated by Hasbro in order to sell that ugly castle toy was. Yes I'm still salty. 

Edited by ziddersroofurry
  • Brohoof 1

The Mean 6, especially the uncensored version. Jesus...

3 minutes ago, ziddersroofurry said:

The library tree. Everyone else deserved it. The destruction of the tree was unnecessary as it was already more than obvious how destructive Tirek was. There was no need to vaporize Twilight's home. What made it all the more insulting was how obvious its destruction being dictated by Hasbro in order to sell that ugly castle toy was. Yes I'm still salty. 

I don't blame ya.

• Brohoof 1

Meh. I've seen more cruel deaths in Disney Animated films. Heck, the death of King Duncan in Gargoyles was horrifying.

With that said I give the vote to the Mean Six

Sombra for the second time. I'm sorry, when you add in that Discord set him up... :yeahno: Also, the Mean 6 were just magical creations meant to be nothing but evil and even though they were dealt with gruesomely, they really just returned to being the wood they came from. 

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

The Mean Six by a mile. Anypony see the uncensored version?! :blink:
That actually kind of terrified me.

Indeed I have. Still prefer this for my pastel nightmare fuel though. :mlp_icwudt:

1045598010_TellMeThisIsntGruesome.jpg.2b55e89c746b6f8ec93cd5a85aa71ebb.jpg

All of them.

But seriously though, flat out killing someone is really out of character for... anybody in this show really, besides the villains.

Seems pretty messed up to spare some of the villains and then with ones like Sombra or the Storm King they're just like "nah die lmao".

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looking at kingsombras second death..... I think that takes the cake...:yeahno:

6 hours ago, horses are weird said:

All of them.

But seriously though, flat out killing someone is really out of character for... anybody in this show really, besides the villains.

Seems pretty messed up to spare some of the villains and then with ones like Sombra or the Storm King they're just like "nah die lmao".

Have you seen any villains kill off anyone?:mlp_wat:hmmmm

Edited by Kujamih