Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you think Scootaloo was male when first introduced?

Scootaloo9074090

Did you ever throught that scootaloo was an boy/colt when you first watch the show? when I first watch the show I throught scoot was an colt until I hear they call her a girl.

scoot_scootaloo_by_crisx3_d49ga9q-pre.pnDid you ever throught that scootaloo was an boy/colt when you first watch the show? 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

No, I never thought that. If MLP didn't separate colts and fillies by eyelashes, though, I might have. 

when I first watch equestria girl friendship game, when sci Twi Transformed into Midnight sparkle, my first thought was Pony scootaloo came out from one of the crack in space and time and transformed into an vasto lorde and I didn't see the eyelashes on scootaloo eye.

See the source imagescoot_scootaloo_by_crisx3_d49ga9q-pre.pn

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Did you think Scootaloo was male when first introduced?

Too much girl design to be a boy, also, being three fillies in a show for girls, with exceptionally little colts, I would never expect Scootaloo being a boy. Eye lashes never lie (except in MY Little Pony Tales intro.... which is plain scary to think about!)

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I...whaaa? How is that even a possibility? Forgive me for sounding rude, but never once did I think that.