Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Early Days

Artemisia

Twinkie Pie finished fixing the cloak. "It looks good as new, I'll just leave it in the workroom for now..." she said, going into the front room to open the shop. She sat on her stool next to the table as she did every day.

Decan flew thru the town toward the forest witch was across a grassy meadow surrounding the small town.

(Do we have a name for the town because I feel a little bit silly just saying the small town)

"No there is nothing to do yet Ruby, grab a plate and eat." She continued slowly eating as the others flew in and out of the tavern "One bit, of course." She then turned to Codax "Enjoying Canterlot much? Its really small but I feel that it has a lot of room for growth. The castle is in construction right over there." She pointed out the window and beyond a few hillls.

"Okay" Ruby answered, grabbing a plate in the process. She walked to the back of the tavern and sat down next to her little bookshelf while eating.

"You owe me 8 bits." Now she started cleaning up. "I hear that it's war now...against the griffins and the changelings are backing them with supplies." She looked around to make sure no pony was listening." Soon, the royal guard will come to town commandeering supplies and drafting stallions..."

(edited)

[sorry, just woke up.]

Codax sat up rather quickly. "A Draft?" He said, slightly concerned. "War?"

==============================================================

Nyx quickly became bored of waiting, told his assistant he was going out, and walked outside, making his way to The Alicorn. <I could use a drink,> he thought to himself.

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

Decan arrived at the edge of the forest he pushed all the brush and twigs of his cart and began pulling it back toward canterlot. On his way to the bar he remembered he had to pick up his cloak from Twinkie Pie, when Decan arrived at the tailors he left his cart just outside the door and walked in, Just like the day before Twinkie Pie was staring at the door," Hello again," said Decan walking into the shop, " im here to pick up my cloak, how much did you say it was again ?"

MaryAnne laughed as she tooke the bits "All right. Thank you." She turned to Nyx "Hey there Nyx, isn't it a bit early for alcohol?"

Ruby had finished her plate of breakfast, and went to put it with the other things that should be dished.

Hearing Nyx's comment on his work, she couldn't resist to try to make a positive comment.

"B-but you still help others out, don't you? Everypony needs a income, and you get yours by helping ponies in need."

MaryAnne nodded at Ruby's wise comment. "Here is an extra large mug of Alicorn Ale, Nyx." She poured him a large mug and handed it to him. "Don't worry it looks like a lot of ponies will be in need soon with this war going on."

(edited)

Decan walked over to twinkie pie picked up his cloak and put the bits down on the table."Thanks again," He said walking toward the door, Decan was walking out the door when he stopped and said "You should come by the Alicorn sometime MaryAnne is really nice and she makes Great food." He smiled and left the tailor,

Decan put his cloak with all his stuff in the cart and walked back toward the Alicorn.

When he arrived Decan put his cart just outside the tavern and walked in, "MaryAnne I got my cart just outside and I thought I would move it into the building next door but I need the key." He said rubbing his neck.

Edited by Flame Dancer