Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

@PawelS, @Skylight Scintillate, @Samurai Equine, @Kujamih

Mango critiques the drama of the scene, "There's definitely a play there..." she opines. "But I think Dr Clue should also be a Samurai. And she should secretly be in love..."

As Shadow dagger addresses them Mango shakes her orange head, coming out of her dramatic reverie. "Hey, if she's just a good-for-nothing star struck street urchin, then can you take us to the symbol?" she asks.

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS, @abrony-mouse, @Kujamih, @Skylight Scintillate

Shadow Dagger suddenly feels Samurai pet her head. "Thank you for caring. I assure you, I don't need protection. Still, the fact that you wanted to protect me, regardless of the reason why, tells me that there is still good in you."

After that, Samurai starts to approach Rosy. "We can't exactly let you go. The responsibilities of our jobs make it quite clear what we must do. However, we're also kind of busy with a matter that is much more important. So let's come to a different agreement, shall we? I think a group of reasonable ponies should be able to come to an agreement. For starters, what makes you so certain you have information we'd be interested in? We're on a very specific mission, so depending on what inner circles you hang out with, our conversation will be over before it starts."

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS @abrony-mouse @Samurai Equine @Kujamih 

Dr. Clue continues to glare at Rosy Thorn. "How do you know what information we are looking for? For all we know, you don't know anything about what we are looking for, or you could just lie about the details and then leave," Dr. Clue presses, adding onto Samurai Equine. "And speaking of which, how do you two know each other?" Dr. Clue asks Shadow Dagger and Rosy Thorn.

"I say we arrest her and interrogate her in the castle dungeons," Dr. Clue whispers to Samurai Equine.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS, @Skylight Scintillate

"We might not have to. After dealing with Raven Cry, I see citizens around here don't break that easily. If all else fails, I'll play her game, if it gets us the information we need. Mission first, arrests second." Samurai whispers back to Dr. Clue.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, since I don't know what your investigation is about, I can't guarantee I have that information. But I assure you I'll do my best to help you. If you don't believe me, then I don't know how I can prove I'm telling the truth," Rosy Thorn explains.

"We know each other because we did some... not quite legal things together in the past. I will spare you the details, because I don't want to incriminate myself or my friend," Shadow Dagger answers Dr. Clue's question.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

Mango frowns and is about to say something but on seeing an intriguing brown tail near her flicking back and forth, she decides to pounce on it :3"Sorry about that. It reminded me of something." she explains to Shadow Dagger as she relinquishes the tail. She follows up with a question: "So, uh, do you know where the spooky symbol is?"

• Brohoof 3

Dr. Clue continues to glare at Rosy Thorn, not quite sure to believe her or not. However, Mango's comment gave her an idea.

"Well then, let's go to the scene of the symbol and then we'll go from there," Dr. Clue replied. 

"So you're still friends with her then. Very intriguing," Dr. Clue replied to Shadow Dagger, jotting down some notes.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Clue said:

Dr. Clue continues to glare at Rosy Thorn, not quite sure to believe her or not. However, Mango's comment gave her an idea.

"Well then, let's go to the scene of the symbol and then we'll go from there," Dr. Clue replied. 

"So you're still friends with her then. Very intriguing," Dr. Clue replied to Shadow Dagger, jotting down some notes.

@Samurai Equine @Skylight Scintillate @abrony-mouse @PawelS

Kuya notices Clue to be heavily investigating the two. It seems they're getting more uncomfortable around  Clue.

" Hey don't be like that DOC... Tor Clue! Ahmm... Alot of us have questionable friends. Surely you have one? And besides..." He went close to Dr. Clue and whispered. " We don't wanna scare away potential suspects witnesses and clues right?" 

• Brohoof 2

Rosy Thorn seems uncomfortable with the idea of leaving this place and going to see the symbol with the group. "I promised to give you information, not to walk around with you. Either accept my offer or let me go. Or try to arrest me, although I suppose it would distract you from more important matters..." She suggests, although there is some uncertainty in her voice.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS, @Skylight Scintillate, @abrony-mouse, @Kujamih

Samurai isn't sure what Dr. Clue is up to. Seems like walking away from Rosy seems to be the best gambit to force her to act. For now, he just follows Dr. Clue's lead. He's more interested in what Shadow has to say anyways.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@Kujamih

Rosy Thorn looks back at Kuya with confusion.

"What do you want from me in exchange for these bits? Did you change my mind about using my services?"

@Skylight Scintillate @abrony-mouse @Samurai Equine

Shadow Dagger observes the scene and doesn't say anything, unsure what will happen next.

Edited by PawelS

"Night Hooves, Night Hooves..." Rosy Thorn tries to remember. "Yes, I've heard about them. They were pretty harmless, doing some silly rituals to bring back a forgotten princess. But it changed recently, when a black unicorn took the leadership. He is crazy, I tell you, and I'm sure he is going to do something stupid. I haven't heard about an attack on the Princess, but it does sound like something he could do."

"OK, I said what I know, will you give the bits now?" She looked at Kuya. "Or at least let me go?"

Dr. Clue was jotting down notes from what Rosy Thorn was saying when she realized what Rosy was saying and gasped. “Ok, we won’t arrest you. Just tell us everything you know about this unicorn and what they plan on doing,” Dr Clue said.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS, @Skylight Scintillate, @abrony-mouse, @Kujamih

It seems the strategy of trying to make Rosy crack worked. Samurai smirks and turns to face her, taking in the information she has to share. Thank goodness Dr. Clue was writing this down.

He also attempts to grab Kuya's tail to keep him from running. "Don't go yet, my comrade. I think she might be your type." Samurai jokes around with him a little. What comes around, goes around.

• Brohoof 1

@Oni Musha @PawelS @Skylight Scintillate @abrony-mouse

Kuya's eyes flare up as Samurai grabs his tail...

" No one comes between me and my bits.... And my one and only mare of course.... But especially my bits!"

Kuya with his full might and earth pony will would dash and run away, just to keep his bits and avoid the mare. Avoiding rumors to spread and avoiding an awkward situation when with 

Duster Lawn. 

he wish not to hurt the mare he loves. 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I told you all I know," Rosy Thorn says to Dr. Clue, "I don't even know his name, he seems to be particularly secretive about it. As for the plans, I can't help you here, as I didn't know about the attack on the Princess that you told me about. I only know he is a fanatic, which is the most dangerous kind of pony in my opinion."

"So, since the one who was offering me bits ran away, I guess I don't get any?" She asks no one in particular.

"I don't know, Rosie, this group is pretty generous, so perhaps you'll get some from the others," Shadow Dagger says. "So, do we finally go to the place where the symbol is?" She asks the group (except Kuya, who ran away).

Edited by PawelS

Mango gives the criminal prostimare a pat with an orange wing, which contains a few bits. "Thanks deary." 

"Come on ponies!" Mango says, "Let's get to the symbol." Mango trots of in the direction of where the symbol had been indicated to be.

• Brohoof 1