Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning what do you guys prefer?

Evil Pink One

1 hour ago, Illiad Easle said:

An Idea that comes to mind is that our characters pass through the temporary ones, leaving them stranded while the more permanent ones serve as a source of conflict. Then our characters can be recruited to help fix the dangerous rifts in exchange for a way to get back to their original worlds?

Well that's one of my suggestion though:laugh:

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

I guess you guys wondered in and would want to fix this predicament and go back to your proper dimension? Or you guys are actually dimension hopping and you ended up going here... And depending on what you want to do. (help them or make they're life harder) assist smile by closing or finding out the cause, or be the reason why they need to close the rift.

@Starforce @Illiad Easle

Well I was thinking of adapting to your back story of your characters to make the story meld or fit properly....

So like what @Illiad Easle said, since he chose one of my suggested route, then I'll base the story through that. What do you think @Starforce

I'ma make a bit of scenario based on illiad. Wait a moment as I conjure up a plot.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Well, my idea is that I could play an alternate version of Twilight Sparkle that never developed the mane 6 or the friendship (the events of the elements of harmony never happened), but she still develops an intense knowledge of magic and upon ending up in whatever dimension she doesn't really want to leave. I can imagine this version of Twilight is also less friendly and more self devoted. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

Well, my idea is that I could play an alternate version of Twilight Sparkle that never developed the mane 6 or the friendship (the events of the elements of harmony never happened), but she still develops an intense knowledge of magic and upon ending up in whatever dimension she doesn't really want to leave. I can imagine this version of Twilight is also less friendly and more self devoted. 

Yes.

• Brohoof 1

In this idea I will just play one character for now, but it is possible I might do more in the future. I want to put my effort into one topic/idea.

Again I will adapt to what you guys do as I am the DM. A good dungeon master, needs to find a way to meld everyone's story to fit in the DMs story.

Okay so how do you guys prefer to enter? I'm guessing @Illiad Easle is gonna come in by accident.

And seeing that @Starforce character is an intelligent other dimension twilight, I'm guessing that your character went in curiously, because she sensed a lot of Magic flowing in and out from this Equestria( insert number)

and ones you enter, the smile agents are already trying to control the situation. So in a few moments entering the dimension you'd meet with the smile agents. They'd try to contain you and lead you to their base to be examined.

but before that happens another big rift opens and destroys Canterlot.

now everypony knows what's happening.

What do you guys think? 

This way you get a heads up before entering the said Equestria (364?)

@Kujamih

Smile agents? Destruction of canterlot? You lost me there. 

S.m.i.l.e. agents? The one in the forest on the story I made in "Into Limbo"?

When you guys enter you're gonna have a brief interaction with the agents. Then a giant rift opens above and destroys Canterlot.

This way everyone has a reason to stop dangerous rifts from opening.

Canterlot getting destroyed would be like the big push/reason for the plot.

2 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

I don't really understand what you are talking about. I need more information on that. 

You read the "Into Limbo" right? So it starts with that.

Spoiler

The smile agents are already gathering information about the rifts.

Hence when you enter this Equestria, the smile agency knows you have entered and would try to make contact with you.

Then with a bit of back and forth conversation with the smile agents, another big rift opens on top of Canterlot.

A giant. Meteor falls from it and destroys Canterlot.

Of course you guys aren't the only one entering this Equestria... Others with intent of evil has come to take this new world. Now this Equestria is overwhelmed!

That's where you guys come in...  The agents would end up requesting your aid to find out what's the cause of this. Also they'd be willing to go with your demands and what not.

@Illiad Easle

Here's how I make your entrance though.

Spoiler

Equestria’s silence was broken as every S.M.I.L.E. agent’s devices would make an alarm.
From Manehattan to Las Pegasus, and Klugetown to Crystal Empire. Every agent would receive their mission. 
 To apprehend every Other Dimensional Trespassers or ODT (oddity) for short. May they be alive or none living, they will be contained and delivered to the Galloping Gorge Headquarters.
This mission is top priority.
Equestria is in threat level 10.
As soon as the agents received their mission , they immediately took action and prepare to defend Equestria.
At first the ODT that appeared in the first day where some materials that they have never have seen before, like rock materials that float or cloth that weighs a ton. A magical hammer that no one could carry and fruits with a weird design. 
Nevertheless the mission for them where to contain the ODT and be transported to Galloping Gorge Headquarters.
The agents were able to accomplish their mission even with the unmovable objects.
But the following days, the ODT became more ridiculous and unheard off.
Unworldly creatures starts to appear and ponies from the past starts to show up.
The mission became more dangerous and teams are made to properly accomplish the quest.

Meanwhile, in Ponyville. Agent Sweetie Drops is preparing to travel with Agent Lyra Heartstrings, to Canterlot to meet Princess Twilight.
“ FINALLY! Twilight acknowledged our letter for a meeting. For somepony who’s a close friend of yours, she sure took her time meeting us.” Sweetie Drops a.k.a. bonbon grumbled.
“Don’t be like that sweetie, Twilight is just busy is all. What’s important is we can finally meet her and finish our mission.” Lyra Heartstrings lovingly said to her partner.
“Fine… But she better not hold us when we get there… Anyway, are you done with your things Lyra? Our train is about to leave in about an hour.”
“ I’m Done shall we head to the train station?”
“Let’s.”
As Lyra and bonbon head to the train station. A tear appeared out of no where and spat out a pony.
“ Lyra! Prepare the equipment for extraction and containment!” bonbon said while posing into a battle stance.
“auuuu but it’s just a pony. I don’t think it’ll hurt us? We should help instead.” Lyra replied.
“ Are you nuts, Lyra!? You don’t know what that thing really is!” Bonbon angrily retort.
“pshhh silly pony!” she replied back. 
She then turned her attention to the pony who just dropped from the tear.
“ Hello there friend? Do you need any help?” 

@Kujamih

The entrance plan sounds good, I can work with that.

@Kujamih @Starforce

Per the map, I have no qualms or concerns with which one we use, ultimately it doesn't matter as we're falling into a new world which could very well have a different map than we're used to. If anything, having the map be different strengthens the differences between dimensions.

Given @Starforce plans to play an alt Twilight, might I suggest that the map they suggested be the map of their character's home world? And we use the map that @Kujamih selected to be the map of this world?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Starforce said:

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

Seems like I understand it better now. The agents are the ones who keep order across dimensions and Canterlot was destroyed, now they are mopping up interdimensional invaders and threats. I can work with this, I also don't mind the map we use.

The agents are "TRYING". the show convey them as a joke, but here I'ma try give them some love and justice. Maybe the royal guards and Celestia as well. I'll give the joke characters some good roles...

• Brohoof 1