Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like about the person above you?

Braeburn

His avatars are always a pleasure to look at. He knows Fluttershy is best pony. His comments tend to be of a greater quality than most. And he is one of three people that I know of who are older than me on these forums. (If anyone is wondering why I like him for that quality, that's just 6 more years of knowledge and experience he's got on me. Nothing too special you know.)

First off, I rather like the fact that he is the first person in this thread to make any sort of truly substantive post within this thread. Major props, and kudos for that, as well as for inspiring me to do the same. With that out of the way, I like that he knows - as his signature and avatar suggest - that Fluttershy is unchallenged in her status as Best Pony. I like watching silly videos from the intrawebs and youtubes with him and other mutual acquaintances, among other online activities. His sanity, quality posts and overall good nature are likewise all good points.

I like that Zoop is the first person (ZOOP, WHY YOU NO PONY!?) off of these forums to talk to me in any substantial manner outside of the forums themselves. A substantial amount of time day to day has been dedicated talking to and enjoying jokes, silly videos, jokes about silly videos with this man. Also, as stated before, his favorite pony is Fluttershy, because she is absolutely and unequivocally the most deserving pony of that title (Pegasus at the least, if you feel argumentative).

I don't like this guy because he ninja'd my post about Zoop.

I like the fact that you're a new member here at the most awesome forum on the web! :P

(Looking at the posts, this threads seems a bit derailed from it's cause)

Feller's got a load of opinions, and is not afraid to show them!

That you claim to not be a brony yet you're so active in a brony community... and apparently you like Japanese live action TV shows which I do too although I prefer romantic drama.