Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

phantompone1148

This was such a short clip that there really isn't a lot for me to talk about.  I can't say that it greatly changed how I view the series.  However I can say that it's nice to hear the new voice actors in action.  For the most part they all sound pretty nice, with Izzy being the only really notably different from the movie.

Oh no... I'm already getting Pony Life flashbacks from the trailer alone...

I don't want to judge this early since it's not out yet but please tell me the whole thing will at least be ok

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Oh no... I'm already getting Pony Life flashbacks from the trailer alone...

I don't want to judge this early since it's not out yet but please tell me the whole thing will at least be ok

You're getting vibes because they're right. Tell Your Tale essentially is G5 Pony Life.

But that's fine. Make Your Mark, coming in September, matches the movie animation and is adventure focused. That'll likely be the 'main' show for most. 

The show looks like it’s supposed to be round and bouncy, but the animation looks really stiff and stilted, I especially don’t like the way their mouths move. On the other hand the voices sounds perfectly fine which is a huge plus given they were supposed to be replacements 

• Brohoof 3

42 minutes ago, Megas said:

On the other hand the voices sounds perfectly fine which is a huge plus given they were supposed to be replacements 

I think they did a great job casting the Mane 5's sound alike's. :eager:

Also, Thank You, BFFFF! @phantompone1148 :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Interesting. Some voices didn’t sit with me well but they didn’t ruin Hitch and that’s all I care about. Still looks cheap animation-wise but there’s more of a concept for story here so far than there was for Pony Life.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta say; I'm actually intrigued! I want to see more! And that's more than I can say for PonyLife (sans Trixie).

Also Pipp is smol and I wanna love and protecc her.:wub:

• Brohoof 2

It's not a leak anymore (You know what I mean here) as it was shown officially by Hasbro earlier in the day.

• Brohoof 2

Not 100% sure how I feel yet.  Voices are nice, will still take some getting use to after watching the movie a dozen or so times.  The animation doesn't look very smooth.  It's very choppy or stilted, but maybe that's more in line with common trends and I haven't been paying attention?

Nitpicks and hope I'm wrong things?  "Tell your Tale puts comedy first", bleh.  Stinks of Teen Titans Go and Pony Life already.  But that's okay, there is an audience for that and not every show has to be for every fan.

Also, Sunny and Pipp's hoofs look... strange.  Hitch and Izzy have appropriate sized limbs but the other two, their hoofs look thinner than their legs.  Or maybe I'm not understanding something?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It's not a leak anymore (You know what I mean here) as it was shown officially by Hasbro earlier in the day.

Oh so what do I look up in order to see the trailer of what everyone's talking about? Cuz I think that everybody else here had seen it but me for better or worse

On 2022-03-25 at 4:14 PM, Pathfinder of Ash said:

Gotta say; I'm actually intrigued! I want to see more! And that's more than I can say for PonyLife (sans Trixie).

Also Pipp is smol and I wanna love and protecc her.:wub:

I want Zipp to love and protect her. :BrightMacContent: 

Give me my cute sibling relationship momentsss

• Brohoof 4