More screencaps for MLP: Make Your Mark.

CastletonSnob

The improved quality of these screenshots compared to the previous ones is good as now we've got a better sense of what to expect with the animation. Sure, it's not on the same level as what was seen in the G5 movie (Those high budgets can afford a lot of perks), but I see it as the animators doing their best with what they've got.

• Brohoof 2

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

I wanna know what that thing Zipp is wearing is.

She's the only one of the five of them to not have some sort of accessory. Sunny has her bag, Izzy has bracelets, Hitch his sash, and Pipp that tiara thing.

• Brohoof 1

These look quite clean, if a bit too saturated. Still, I am eager to see this in motion, especially with the wild levels of quality we have seen thus far. Some shots have looked great, others have looked like rubbish. I presume it's mostly due to Make Your Mark still being in production though, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Brohoof 1

While these still aren't the quality of the movie's animation, they do look better than the previous screencaps of MYM that have been shown so far. If those other images were just early rendering and these are more along the lines of what MYM will really look like, I think the animation could work for what it is.

As for what is being shown in the images, I'm interested to see what the egg that Hitch is holding is for. My guess is that it might be the egg for the little dragon that has appeared in the merchandising. I also wonder if the object being worn by Zipp will play a role in the story of MYM. Along with that, it looks like Sunny's temporary alicorn horn and wings are back. I hope that there will be an explanation for how those work in the special.

• Brohoof 2

"Here we are, don't turn away now, We are the warriors that built this town" - Imagine Dragons

On 2022-05-01 at 5:05 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

The real question is, what is Zipp wearing in the second picture?

I would argue the "real" question is: Why is Hitch holding an egg and what species is it from? That is far more interesting in my opinion.

:blink:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, The Wife of Tengen said:

I would argue the "real" question is: Why is Hitch holding an egg and what species is it from? That is far more interesting in my opinion.

:blink:

I have a feeling...G5 Spike; maybe? :o

• Brohoof 1

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

(edited)

If the egg that Hitch is holding is a dragon egg, it gives us viewers the chance to watch a "baby" baby dragon be part of the main cast, which is something I've always desired for in G4.

I can imagine that if G5 will have a Halloween episode/special, Spike would be wearing a Maleficent-esque costume.

I can imagine how things might turn out.

Sunny - She is very nervous about the baby's safety but wants to have HOPE that the baby is safe with her friends.

She ends up taking the backseat of the caretaking, as she is scared of crushing her friends's spirits.

Izzy - She really wants to make the most CREATIVE crafts for the baby but ends up with Artist Block, and ends up fighting with Pipp for time with the baby.

Hitch - The baby wants to play with the animals but Hitch really doesn't think its a good idea, and tries his best to keep the baby from the animals.

The animals, and pretty much the gang, thinks he is being unnecessarily UNKIND. Hitch ends up fighting with Zipp over the baby's safety.

Pipp - She uses the baby for her Social Media stuff, and she gets comments like really shakes her CONFIDENCE about being a good caretaker/leader.

She is taking care of the baby with her friends but the deep fear of becoming a not-good-enough leader, in the case her sister doesn't become a good queen for whatever reason, surfaces.

She end up overcompensating, and fighting with Izzy over spending time with him.

Zipp - She ends up trying really hard to teach the baby (who is only a few weeks old) how to fly, which is her unconsciously compensating for being unable to fly when she was young.

Hitch ends up fighting with her over the baby's safety.

Pipp ends up fighting with Pipp over her fears of possibly becoming a queen, and wants her to learn a lesson about having COURAGE to become the queen she is meant to be.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight