Banner by ~ SFyr

events What are you thankful for?

Props ValRoa

On 2022-11-17 at 1:29 PM, Gaignun_Saratobu said:

I am thankful to have so many wonderful friends like @reject pegasus to brighten up my day, and that I have a good job that allows me to live a healthy life. :kindness: And that there are so many wonderful things to enjoy like MLP: FiM to help me wind down after a long stressful day. 

50FF5A4F-0C11-4A3F-8BF8-52814DBC976A.png

Awwwwww. :squee:

Let's see now...

• For my friends and various acquaintances across the internet.
  • That business is thriving and that my project that will see me made for life is going well.
  • For the endless supply of music that I listen to which drowns out the loud din that is reality. That does indeed include my neighbour's talkative chihuahua.
  • Yorkshire tea and the udder fluids from the noble cow that goes into making a cup of tea. Boiling water too of course.
  • That my new garden fence is still standing and is able to withstand the wind unlike its predecesor that was blown to pieces earlier this year.
  • That the new pump for the boiler is working and won't suddenly die like the last one did last year.
  • The various different flavours of Pringles, even though too many do make me stick my face in the porcelain bowl of shame.
  • I am also thankful that my legs are not made of string.
  • Brohoof 2

Badges

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned