Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats the most trouble you have gotten in school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I actually got in a fight with a guy that had been bullying me for three months. I got suspended for two days. Would have been three if my superintendent (principal was out) didn't feel like he had it coming because he was known to be kind of an @$$hole.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

The most trouble I got was getting detention for simply saying "No I don't want to" when my disability teacher in 8th grade (middle school here in the States) wanted me to take a message to another teacher.  My teacher knew that I didn't like going to places I wasn't comfortable with.  I was terrified by being looked at, being judged, etc.,  She pulled the guilt trip card, threatening me with detention.  I still said no.  My mother raised me well by telling me stand up for myself which I always do when I don't feel like something is justified.

I will never understand trying to force a student who you know has social anxiety and punishing them with a detention isn't a solution. Even the teacher who held it [detention hall] was so shocked and miffed by why I was written up.  I felt out of place but I knew people in there so it wasn't all that bad.  I just drew horses after I finished the paper worksheet that I recall having "why are you here, what will you do to improve."  

My parents were furious and contacted the school after I told them.  The teacher got the gist and didn't ask me ever again.  

Edited by Camyza

• 1 month later...

I was a sophomore(?) in high school and I slapped my exe boyfriend across the face. He had been bullying me verbally for weeks and I got sick of it. He called me a bad name when I walked past him and I decided that I had enough so I slapped him. I got inner (in school suspension) for the rest of the day. The dean who gave me the punishment was actually on my side. He told me that, if he didn’t have to do his job, he would have let me off of the hook. 

It was worth it.