Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats the most trouble you have gotten in school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The actual worst thing I've ever done in school (that I got reprimanded for) was when I was in High School biology class, which was doubled up, so there was a four minute break between the 45 minute periods. I was the picture of the Straight-A student. The teacher absolutely loved me, and this other person, because nobody else in the class cared. Not a bit. Three minutes into the 4-minute break, I step outside to take a drink from the waterfountain which was literally six feet from the door in the hallway.

The bell rings two actual seconds from when I'm about to enter the classroom, and the teacher looks me in the eye and actually has the testicular fortitude to tell me that I'm late. He writes me up.

He writes up his best, most well-behaved student for being roughly half a second late to the class the student was very observably just in.

I'm not sure what part of me died that day, but it took the whole rest of the class with it. The collective behavior of the classroom descended to crap, and the teacher had to call in a security guard to arrest someone the day after for rebellious behavior.

i threw a clump of grass at a boy in 3rd grade because he was throwing grass at me, and then i got sent to the principal's office and they said it was going on my permanent record.

Elementary: I was a bit of a trouble maker at times. I mean, the things I did were minor and I guess fairly innocent 'kid-stuff.' Probably the worst thing I did was poke a class-mate with a sharpened pencil. Yeah, that was more than minor and I still kinda regret that to this day. Thankfully, it was a small poke that didn't any damage, but still...I should've known better as a kid.

Junior High: By the time I reached fourth grade I wised-up a bit. Only had detention once for some stupid stuff I did. Now, I will admit that I was WRONGLY ACCUSED of cussing and was pretty much publicly humiliated for it by a teacher.

High School: No trouble that I can remember...

College: Same, and I seriously miss college. ;_;

Well, hm. 

This is tricky without going into heaps of detail, but I'll try to summarise. 

- We had a half day at my high school, so we got to leave early. Some students who'd went to my primary came with me to visit our old school. During that visit two students had graffitied, and the primary told the high school. The high school thus had a list of students who'd visited the primary, and gave them all indefinite detentions until someone confessed, or ratted out. Lucky I had missed the detention that day, since I hadn't been at school. By the next day the culprits had owned up, so technically I was in trouble but not of my own fault. 

- The second was just a Student Teacher who was incapable of controlling a class, she deemed a trouble maker, but I assure you I may have been sitting near the troublemakers, but I was doing nothing disruptive. Anyway, the entire class got a detention, and letters home. It was quite ridiculous, and a lot of parents complained because of the teachers incompetence. 

- I got a detention for lateness, several other minor telling offs (nothing serious, as in not yelled at, just comments like to get on task) but I've never had nothing major like being stood down, or suspended.

Gosh, I don't remember if I've posted here or not.  I don't think I did.  If I already said this once, my bad, lol.  Anywho...  I'll try and keep this simple.

Sophomore year of high school.  One morning I threw on a pair of jeans from the day before.  Would have been fine if I hadn't forgotten I'd left my pocket knife in a pocket (I was carving some wood for fun after school the day before).  And, honestly, had that day been a normal school day, no one would have ever even known about it.  Besides, in a country-town high school, though it was "against the rules" (obviously), I've seen many a guy with his blade in his pocket (standard pocket knives, nothing crazy, lol).  BUT... we had a field trip, heh.  My Social Studies/History class was taking a trip up to the museum in Chicago (I forget which one, but meh).  So, being me, Mr. Honesty, lol... and since I knew her well enough anyway... I went up to one of the bus drivers before we left.  She was a nice women anyway, so I didn't feel like I'd get in trouble.  I just said "Hey, I'm totally sorry about this, but I forgot that I had my knife on me, and I don't wanna get in trouble for having it in the museum" (paraphrased of course).  She was totally cool about it, said "No problem, I'll keep it in my purse for you til we get back home." 

Well awesome!  Er.... wait... no... because she didn't.  She gave it back to me on the ride home (back to school that is), but not right when we got back... and the kid I was sitting next to - I wasn't sitting next to him out because he was my friend; I never liked him anyway - before I could sit down, and slide the knife back in my pocket, he grabbed it from me, and stabbed the bus seat. Then gave it back to me.  Wow.  Thanks.  That's fu--ing awesome.  

But wait, it gets better!  Across from me, on the other side of the bus, sat someone who I'd thought to be a friend.  He asked to see the knife.  Lol, well shoot.  I knew him.  I didn't think he'd do anything bad.  Besides, what else did I have to lose?  Nope.  Because he did the same thing, slit the bus seat.  That's just great.  Awesome.  Now, my knife had been used twice to cut the bus seats... Amaze-balls.  I was worried as heck that night.  Wondered if I'd get in trouble... 

Next morning, there came the principal... I was just chilling in the lobby before the first bell rang (what everyone does/did at my high school)... "Come in my office" ... Long story short, eeyup - two day suspension.  Well yee-freaking-haw, there went my rep as a "good kid" for a while.  What was worse was the walk of shame of going to the teachers to get my homework for those 2 days.  They, like everyone, were in shock.  Me?  I got suspended?  What!?  What in tarnation?  Yah, no kidding.  

Then I had to face my parents.  Dad was all like "Them other two f---ers had better gotten it worse'n you did." Baahahaha... Sheeit.  I was afraid he'd be ticked at me.  Well, he wasn't that bad.  Nope.  But mom on the other hand... woo-eeeh...  She was boiling hot.  "What the hell were you doing with a knife on you in the first place!"  Gosh mom, sorry!  Can't a guy carve some wood for fun?  "You're grounded for two weeks.  Now go do your homework."  Yikes.  I kinda cried a little out of shame that day.  But, hey, now I can look back in laughter.  Because, in the end, I graduated high school 6th in my class with a 4.05 GPA out of 4.0 - yes, that's right, over perfect.  And yes, only 6th place, lol, I had some nerdy friends... They beat me.  I only got a 24 on my ACT test, but that's decent.  Ended up still getting partial scholarship for college.  And now, I sit in my dorm room, as a sophomore; a comp-sci major, with that same knife in my hand, laughing...  Good times.   B)

• Brohoof 2

lunch time. pizza day. kid beside me got up and went to the bathroom, this other kid convinced me to take his pizza and split it with him. we did it, and when the kid came back he got pissed at us and there were no more pieces of pizza left. we ended up going to the office and the principle got there and before he said anything the bell rang, he told us to go to class and he'd deal with us later. he never did.

Detention for farting in Art Class and making my friends laugh their asses off. Our teacher had nothing else better to do so she handed detentions out so much. Another time, we (my friends and I) got in trouble because we were sitting in the corner of the room and making weird noises.

I had quite a bit of trouble in my early school days but the biggest when was when I got transferred from general ed to the special ed system for making suicide threats. I was nearly sent to a mental hospital multiple times for suicide threats and extremely depressing statements.

Edited by Wind Chaser

• 4 years later...
(edited)

I almost got sent to the principal's office at the beginning of Grade 11, because I was caught throwing rocks when nobody was around. I can sort of see why it was a problem, but luckily I only got a warning.

Edited by Kaibah

In sixth grade I got two detentions for punching a guy in the face. Looking back, the whole incident was really stupid because now I don't even remember why I was so pissed at him. I also got another two for calling a teacher a cunt.

To be honest, I was kind of an asshole up until sixth grade (I had serious anger problems back then), but after that year I straightened myself out and I pretty much never get in trouble now.

• Brohoof 1

I have been a straight-A student my entire life, but I actually got expelled in middle school for a variety of reasons which are a bit too personal to delve into here :P 

It was a pretty fun experience, tbh. Even more so considering my family had my back during the whole ordeal. A few months later the entire school shut down permanently lol. No jk.

giphy.gif

For getting into fight and other mischievous activities. But I’m not that guy anymore. I figure fighting my way out like that is amateurish.

I beat up a few kids, one of which was a self-proclaimed "black belt", at my primary school when I was in year six and got excluded for a few days (I'm surprised I didn't expelled. I beat up, like, three kids). I was a very violent person back then.

I also decked a kid when I was in year seven; hooked him in the mouth and almost knocked out his teeth. Not sure why I got off with just a one-day exclusion. I guess every school I go to is just really lenient for some reason.

I was homeschooled, sooo....kind of hard to say. But knowing me, if I had gone to public school I'd have probably been the girl who got in trouble for paying zero attention and scribbling in her notebook, or passing notes, or playing pranks on random students, you know, little mischievous things like that. 

I got suspended for three days for slamming a guy into a set of lockers and threatening him. He had laid hands on a friend of mine and I barreled past security to get to him. I was lucky I was a model student otherwise. But I just saw red in the moment. 

There were a handful of times that I got in trouble during secondary school for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

There were a couple of class detentions due to one or two morons misbehaving. Obviously the teachers who dished out those detentions came from some sort of bizarre society where they execute a murderer along the witnesses. Then there was another class detention given by our music teacher because apparently she didn't like our singing.

But one of the big ones that really peeved me was when I was attending an afternoon French lesson. A boy from the upper year burst into the room announcing in front everyone that I was in deep trouble and that his teacher was really angry. I sat there thinking what the heck have I done? Out of curiosity and other threats of uncalled for trouble, I went with the boy to find out what hideous crime I had committed against the school.

When I got to the science labs where the teacher was waiting to confront me about whatever crime I had committed, I discovered 5 other boys from my form. The science teacher began to yell and humiliate us in front of her class. Apparently, our names hadn't been marked down in the afternoon register. Thinking back after lunch when we were in our form room awaiting our form tutor to take afternoon registration, she never turned up. The other boys in the form marked their names in the register (against the rules to even touch any books belonging to the teacher). But myself and the other boys didn't, because we feared it would get us in trouble for tampering with the teacher's belongings. But silly me. I forgot that any sense of logic, rationality or enlightened thought were foreign and alien concepts in my school.

So basically, I got humiliated in front of two classes, picked on by the other boys because "Duh-huh-huh! The goody two shoes got in trouble", had more fuel added to my already burning remains of self confidence and another mark of detention to mar my good name. All because a teacher wasn't there to do their job.

Someday I will find a cure for the eternal loathing I have for that wretched excuse of a school and what it put me through.

• Brohoof 1