Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats the most trouble you have gotten in school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Oh man, that reminds me of another story...

So I went to Catholic high school, right? And we had to wear uniforms, right? And we weren't allowed to wear anything other than the uniform stuff we had to buy, right?

Well, I was sitting in chemistry class, and one of my friends wasn't WEARING his bright blue non-uniform fleece, but it was sitting on his desk. At the end of class, my teacher was ranting about how kids don't have respect or whatever, and then yelled at my friend with the bright blue fleece, saying that he can't have that stuff in school. My friend was like, "But I'm not even wearing it!"

And she's all like, "It doesn't matter! When people break dress code, it's like having an abortion! You can't break the rules!"

Right after class, I went to my locker, and the girl (one of the few non-Christians in the school) whose locker was right next to mine was also sitting in class. She went up to me and asked, "How the hell is having a fleece like getting an abortion?" I simply told her, "I have no idea..."

Oh the things that could only happen in a Catholic school...

Oddly enough, in K-2 I went to a Catholic school, but there was no dress code. Could have been a more flexible Catholic school. Honestly I barely remember anything from that school.

Primary school: i was about 7 and an old lady had came to visit the school for the some reason i remembering her having a massive wart on her nose and my friend said she was a witch so i got my toy sword ran up to her and started stabbing her while shouting "Die foul witch go back to hell"

Secondary School: Sang tenacious D Kickapoo for the talent show.

Oddly enough, in K-2 I went to a Catholic school, but there was no dress code. Could have been a more flexible Catholic school. Honestly I barely remember anything from that school.

Some are more flexible than others. *shrug*

I never got in any trouble at school... yeah I didn't do shit.

Actually I guess once I got yelled at by a teacher for missing his class once, but it wasn't even my fault, so I don't really count it.

One of the bullies in my old school tried to take my money and stuff i ended up breaking his arm. Got suspended from school. Nopony believed he started it, i was so upset.

Most trouble was for two days ago at one of my final exams where I just had finished the exam and I came out and started to help my mates like telling them how the exam was and what would get them score better, sadly I forgot to look after the teacher that came out to get the next student and she treated to fail me, however she was so “kind” to give me a warning.

Lol If she had failed me then I would have had to take another year in high school, better not do that shit again xd

(edited)

Well, not technically in school, this was at a summer "camp" sorta thing...

I got in major trouble once when I mimicked the instructor at a military base where we were doing a summer camp thing with the Air National Guard. It was on an airforce base, and we would come in and spend all day doing various projects with our teams, like building rockets, designing insignias, and studying military stuff. It was a fun way for a 10 year old kid to spend his summer. Anyway, what happened was this:

We had a big conference room set aside for our use, and when our teams weren't busy working on projects or studying, we had free time in that room. And whenever the instructor wanted to get all our attention she would call out "Air Guard?" to which we would all immediately stop what we were doing and shout back, "AIR GUARD!" then fall silent and wait for whatever she would say. It was a good system, and the kids were trained well to respond properly. Of course I, being a little smart-ass, decided one day I was going to have fun with the system. On a dare from my team mates I suddenly called out, in perfect mimick of the instructor, "Air Guard?" and the entire room erupted with the reply, coming to attention. I must say I felt both excited and scared at what I had just done. Of course the instructor was furious and demanded to know who had done it, and my good-for-nothing team mates ratted me out. So I was dragged off into a restricted area of the base by a very upset military woman. I remember thinking I was more concerned at the time we might get shot for accessing a restricted area...

Well, she chewed me out all up and down for misbehaving and causing the entire room to reply to a false call. And she threatened to send me home and not let me finish the program. But when it was all said and done, I was able to go back to my team and all was well. The rest of the week, everyone knew me as the kid who bucked the military system on a dare. I will always remember that. :lol:

Edited by Tyroq

aside from a (very) small amount of (minor) incidents from way back then when i was young, no. i never tried thing my way to do anything disruptive and every single teacher i've had has liked me. guess i just went to the right kind of schools with the right kind of teachers in them.

I'm now home schooled but, when i was in school, i punched this 'bully' in the scrotum pretty hard. He had been harassing me for years, and the school never did anything. I was going to fully beat him up, but he started to cry pretty bad. Afterwards, i had to write a apology letter to him.

Worth it...

• Brohoof 2

One time, I put my gym bag strap around my friend's neck, and the school SOME HOW interpreted that as choking. I had a nice chat with the principal about that.

My friend and almost got in trouble today. The cafeteria bored us, so we ran out when the teachers weren't looking. Later, we learned doing that can get you in a shit-load of trouble... :blink:

None... I have always been a quiet child and haven't really done anything wrong. I have forgotten to do homework once in a while, but that's about it.

(edited)

I've rarely got in trouble, but back in middle school, I've threatened a teacher with a pencil because I wasn't getting my way. My punishment was being suspended for three days.

Does that count?

Edited by Deemo

(edited)

I've never gotten in trouble before really badly (aside from some missing homework assignments). I've only been to the principals office once, and that was because I had a detention for getting three demerits, which is when you get in trouble for talking or not turning in homework.

Catholic schools are pretty strict lol.

Edited by x Fluttering

I got suspended for a week. I'd rather not say why... xD