Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats the most trouble you have gotten in school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I got suspended in middle school for doing this really stupid thing :/ my parents surprisingly didn't get that mad, and I recall spending the day I got suspended playing Pokemon Stadium 2 lol. I was rarely ever absent from class, so it felt really weird being at home while school was in session. I recall getting some trash duties too, but the suspension was definitely the worst thing.

• Brohoof 1

I got into a fight with a kid and he was a bit too stubborn to just say he was sorry so I had to go the principal. Then once I threw a snowball at a teacher, it didn't end well and I'm still not sure it was my snowball but I didn't get in trouble I was just asked to tell her I was sorry. I was sorry about it, then again I got into a fight but didn't get any trouble for it. Luckily not everyone you end up in a fight ends up being trouble.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Back in my 8th grade year I was a very anti social person to put it lightly, I was always very depressed and angry with the world

around me. I got into a fight with a kid in my class after he came up behind me and nearly pushed me down the stairs. I was

suspended and so was he. After my suspension was over the principal called and said I couldn't return to school without a

parent to talk to the principal and school officer. I didn't know why or what was up but when we got there they told me and my

mom that I was being accused of threatening to shoot everyone in my class. they searched my locker, my room at home, me

and everything I own looking for weapons. Afterwards they found nothing but a few knives/blades I was collecting in my dresser.... sad.png

From then on I was aloud to go back to school after I made a public apology to my classmates and I wasn't aloud to bring anything to class for the last few months of the year. I had to be searched prior to every morning before school as a precaution. At no point did I ever threaten anybody or anything. It was all some stupid rumor spread by my class mates. I don't know why they hated me so much but it doesn't matter now, that's all in the past thankfully.

Ha, ha probably the time when I was in Grade 1 and me and my ex- best friend was making fairy gardens in the grass area. We were so into it that we didn't realise the bell went for the end of lunch and the teacher who was on duty was the strictest teacher in our school and she gave us detention and  wrote our names in the orange book (thats where naughty people go).

• 9 months later...

Me and some friends filled some pieces of paper with soap and water and threw them on the walls in the school toilet, so we had to spend half a day washing the walls... :D

Also, one night me and the same friends went to our teacher's house. We put up a tent in his garden, just behind his barn, where we slept for a few hours before we placed out the two boomblasters we had brought on his lawn, pointing it towards his house. We put on music really loudly, trying to wake him up...and after like two minutes, his girlfriend appeared at the door, and yelled at us that she was having an exam the next day and that she would call the police if we didn't fuck off. Luckily, we didn't really get in any trouble, our teacher laughed his ass off when he heard everything we had done that night. So he was cool with it.

I had a whole month of detention, for something i didnt do and i actually got a suspension letter......and i showed up to school any way. Eventually, they knew not to underestimate me, b/c i got PD involve and told them they did this just to defend the fuckin' star football player. Once the issue was resolved, it was the star player who sat out that game as punishment, and my HS lost that game badly but i didnt give a shit whatsoever.
  • Brohoof 1

Last year, I wrote in the math books when I wasn't supposed to (it was my first year at the school I'm going to right now, so I wasn't used to the system they had back then). Now we have new editions, so everybody has forgotten about it now.

One more thing, is that I used my phone during class (it happened also last year), and I got yelled at by the teacher.

When I was in Kindergarten (ninth grade now) me and my friend wrapped toilet paper on our hands and put red soap over it, and the principal was outside the bathroom, and she just pointed back in, didn't say anything, so we thought she meant to do it again, (LOL) so we did it again and took a long time so she came, and we had to go to detention for the rest of the day.  She also told our parents we put red juice on our hands and wouldn't wash it off. I've never gotten in trouble for anything worse than this, but the worst thing i've done is stick my tongue out at someone for teasing my friends and I and just being annoying. I felt so bad afterwards but then I was like yeah she deserved it.

Well, one time I mitched school ( stayed home without my parents permission ) and when I got caught I got in a heap of trouble. I had to talk to the principal and he told me that my parents could get into a lot of trouble and the police might even have to get involved. That scared the crap out of me and I hated myself for a long time after I did it. I never did it since and I will never ever do it again.

The biggest thing I remember was then I hid behind the wall at school and was smoking, whilst there were some year 3-4s out playing football.

I got taken to the headmasters office (who was away at the time) and was suspended for a week or so by my form tutor.

That was a stupid thing to do, but I didn’t stop smoking at school I just smoked at the bus shelter and not in front of the small children

Edited by Scootaloodle

One time in fifth grade, I started attacking my friend during recess. I didn't really harm him that much, no bruises or anything. I just pushed him down, hit him a few times while he was on the ground, and pushed him when he tried to get up. I don't know why I did such a thing to him, but I did. I got sent to the principal's office and for some reason I didn't get any form of suspension. Luckily, I remained friends with him.

Edited by Zero~

the only time was last year when I got caught using an application that allowed teachers to lock down people's computers and stuff. admittedly, I was abusing it, but nobody got hurt. the end result was a nice chat with the principal and I helped the admins to lock the system up tighter.

one time in kindergarten, on the second day, (my parents drove me the first) I was walking up to get on the bus and there were fourth graders on the bus who lived in the same appartment buildings as me, and to me they loked like giants and so I started crying and refused to get on the bus, and so, my jerky teacher Miss Bobian brought me inside the school and we watched the busses drive away and then she took me in the classrom and basically told me that i was a stupid kid and that this was all my fault etc etc, and she didn't even call my parents. so when the bus driver arrived at my apartments my mom was like "Where's my daughter" and the bus driver, mr house said "She refused to get on the bus" and drove away and during all of this, I was sitting at a desk with the meanest teacher in the world bawling my eyes out :(  and then my mom came to pick me up.

And that, my friends, is why i've been homeshooled for the past 8 years of my life.  :)  thank you for traumatizing me, Miss Bobian! ;)

I hardly ever do anything to get myself in trouble. I'm very soft spoken and won't bother anyone, unless pushed far enough. Even then I never get yelled at for standing up to idiots that bother me. Literally one dude in my cooking class smashed some of my goldfish while I was eating them so I smacked him like a filly with the bag of fish crackers as hard as I could.

Punk.

The most trouble I've ever gotten into was in 8th grade in Algebra 1 when I forgot to do my homework once. I never was rude to my teacher or anything, I legit just had poor memory and it was my first time forgetting about the homework and my teacher gave me lunch detention.

I was pissed. Cause if you had lunch detention in my jr high you had to sit up on the stage in the cafeteria where everyone could see you. And you just sat alone. It was pretty humiliating. And stupid.

Edit: Also when I was in 1st grade during the benchmark I went a couple pages ahead when my teacher told our class not to. I was just way far ahead of my class in terms of intelligence so I carried on. When she checked to make sure we followed her instruction it was quite clear I didn't. So she gave me a color change. And once in her class I got bored so I cut my shirt with scissors. Yeah...she never let me use scissors again without permission. Like 11 years later we still laugh about it. My 1st grade teacher is practically like family to me. She and her husband are actually my littlest brother's god mother and father. :squee:

When I was in 6th grade there was this annoying kid in my science class. I told him I was gonna stab him with a pencil(obviously joking, I would never). He threatened he was gonna go to the principal and tell on me. I was so terrified for like a week straight before I realized he never did. I was scared, but from then on I hated that kid. I laughed so hard 9th grade when he got punched in the face multiple times for telling a lot of people personal info. It was hilarious, I only wish I could have seen it. My best friend told me all about it. This one gay dude told him a lot of personal secrets and then he went and told a bunch of people about them. So the gay dude just started wailing on him.

Serves the douche right. After that he transferred to a different school. Woo, go gay dude.

Edited by Cupcakes14

Oooooooooooooh i got into quite a bit of trouble

But the most trouble I've got in (discounting personally embarrassing stories) is almost killing myself and the two people standing next to me when I was in physics via electrocution

Or when I got a splint, wrapped about 5 meters worth of paper towel around it and set it alight on a Bunsen burner. You would not beleve how much smoke that produces (I'm a bit of a pyromaniac)

Setting my chemistry textbook on fire with a magnifying glass one warm summers day

Forgetting half my homeworks

Decided to "let a little of control go" in rugby once and ended up throwing one of my own team into one of the other teams legs (not my fault, he had the ball :3)

Reading a book while using a bandsaw

bought a laser pen into physics once, teacher was not amused

Me and my friend were playing catch with a heart that we had just finished dissecting in biology, didn't get in much trouble for that xD

Never, ever, ever bringing my games kit and missing nearly all of the games and PE lessons

Being unsociable 

I play this game called "Minecraft". Anyway, I told my "Ex-Friend" Makenna, to buy the game. She couldn't get a skin, evean though I PERSOLANLY TOLD HER MYSELF. So she started to beg and whine for creative mode. (Flying, full list of blocks, cannot die, ect.) So after she did get creative, she tourchered me by writing signs saying stuff like "GO AWAY!" or "YOU WILL DIE". And not in real life. In the video game. Well this got so serious my parents PHONED ECHOTHER, SCREAMED AND YELLED, and before I could eat my breakfeast, My 4th grade teacher  , Mrs.Rini, Knew. I was banned of the game for a week. And she was still being rude about it today. Because this started in the last 9 weeks, im in 5th grade now, still felling the burn...  :confused: Yeah that's me today. LOL