Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So was playing with an AI..

Sophie

And those are the results I got so far! gosh they sure are amazing!
The Ai i'm using is Purplesmart.ai

343596971_safe_derpibooru_p_95_safe_pony_mar.webp.578358be71efb4a671efce76a53b6b07.webpadad.thumb.jpg.7e3061c0df9f8f7f99e6b54f5e035977.jpgServingcake.thumb.jpg.87644503e4325f33db4b5fd888a969b7.jpg

This one is my favorite!

upscaled_safe_derpibooru_p_95anthro_mare.thumb.webp.07b2cf352fdcb8d5fc59f55d0cb79fa8.webp

• Brohoof 8

It's interesting how much AI can pull off these days with art, honestly. 

I love the art and I have to agree with @abrony-mouse, last one, in my humble opinion is the best.

I wonder how far will AI-generated art go. I can already imagine it taking spot where more "general" art is required, not something with specific too specific descriptions, but will we push it even further? It's interesting topic to explore, but maybe not in this thread, here let's just enjoy the art itself :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, Spacey said:

amazing art! i have dabbled into the AI stuff and came out with nightmare fuel for my oc xD i maybe have 2 good ones out of 10ish

If you want, I can teach you :eager:

• Brohoof 2

Wow, now I am curious how this works. I thought it's some very basic command that gets it done and turns out it's more complicated. I would also love to learn more of this!:coco:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Wow, now I am curious how this works. I thought it's some very basic command that gets it done and turns out it's more complicated. I would also love to learn more of this!:coco:

Of course! I'd love to teach you! it's really amazing and addecting, so be warned :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

New Picture! I really love this one! because stars :wub:
upscaled_safe_derpibooru_p_95anthro_mare_.thumb.webp.00bb1bc44155e46fb05ad0a087ef460c.webp

5 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

@Sophie H. These pictures are impressive indeed! Are you doing this by running Stable Diffusion locally, or you use a public service (like the one available at the Purplesmart.ai Discord server)?

I'm running the stable diffusion on discord, we've a private thread there, if you want, I can invite you so you can test and learn :coco:

23 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

That is impressive. Well done.

Thank you! :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I'm running the stable diffusion on discord, we've a private thread there, if you want, I can invite you so you can test and learn :coco:

I see that you already did, thanks!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

MOTHER OF CELESTIA!!! Best AI ever! I must use it now! Quick! :pinkie:

The only problem is that I don't know how it works... Can you teach me as well, @Sophie H.? Pleeeeeeeeeease! :please:

Of course! :coco: