Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Screenshot_20230618_131916_YouTube.thumb.jpg.027cbaeba25b7786350a1fbb3cbde658.jpg

@Props Valroa Nightmare Moon was too weak to truly do anything, only the spirit to glare at her adversaries. Normally casting such spells wouldnt have had much if any affect on her, but the blast had blown uncontrolled in all directions. Diverting it around herself ussually occurred naturally without any thought, but she hadnt been able to so with those, those blasted crystals! They had sapped her of her power, her mastery, her VICTORY!!! If not for her armor, she would have been obliterated by the blast. It's protection forged by the power of a star, undone by the power of a star. She watched as Carnelian took the broken pieces. She grew angrier and angrier with every shard floating by, fueling her frustration and her energy ever so slightly, but still nothing compared to what she was,,, had been capable of. She'd never felt so vulnerable.

She stewed in her spite as they left, leaving her alone and defeated,,, but she was still here! Utterly pathetic by her own definition, but alive! And by the sounds of it, her team? Yes her team! They were still fighting against the odds! And having held together for even more than a moment meant there was maybe, just maybe the slightest chance for them?

@Shiny Silvermoon But what to do, what to do!? She shifted anxiously only to fell something sharp! Aha! She thought to herself, but she couldn't climb out of this crater in her current state, let alone barely stand. She would need,,, HELP

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC: @Kujamih said it would be fine if I popped in. Is that okay?)

Cimex looked around. She'd just been watching a cosmic buckball tournament, and now he was caught in this big fight against some nasty looking characters, and her former queen. He wanted to help, but wasn't sure how...

What to do... AH!

Cimex, in a stroke of the metafictional transdimensional power uses a calculator to divide Tirek by zero, dealing:

image.png.840eae8632c6cbb069e72fa24332988e.png

Well I'll be darned...

35 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

Screenshot_20230618_131916_YouTube.thumb.jpg.027cbaeba25b7786350a1fbb3cbde658.jpg

@Props Valroa Nightmare Moon was too weak to truly do anything, only the spirit to glare at her adversaries. Normally casting such spells wouldnt have had much if any affect on her, but the blast had blown uncontrolled in all directions. Diverting it around herself ussually occurred naturally without any thought, but she hadnt been able to so with those, those blasted crystals! They had sapped her of her power, her mastery, her VICTORY!!! If not for her armor, she would have been obliterated by the blast. It's protection forged by the power of a star, undone by the power of a star. She watched as Carnelian took the broken pieces. She grew angrier and angrier with every shard floating by, fueling her frustration and her energy ever so slightly, but still nothing compared to what she was,,, had been capable of. She'd never felt so vulnerable.

She stewed in her spite as they left, leaving her alone and defeated,,, but she was still here! Utterly pathetic by her own definition, but alive! And by the sounds of it, her team? Yes her team! They were still fighting against the odds! And having held together for even more than a moment meant there was maybe, just maybe the slightest chance for them?

@Shiny Silvermoon But what to do, what to do!? She shifted anxiously only to fell something sharp! Aha! She thought to herself, but she couldn't climb out of this crater in her current state, let alone barely stand. She would need,,, HELP

"As much as I hate this side of you luna, Here's do what they are called to do... Help ponies out !" Ghost said having appeared above the queen with a outstretched paw to lift them up, Still in his Spectral veil: Phantom phase state but... something about it was off. But it didn't matter, as the Ghostling carried the princess to somewhere safe.

@ChrysalisM 

17 damage pt taken off for Tirek 
@Shiny Silvermoon

14 pt dgm taken off for Tirek

Grogar HP: 234 pt

Carneilan HP: 154 pt

Queen Chrysalis HP: 90 pt

King Sombra HP: 54 pt

Cosmos HP: 54 pt

Triek HP: 23 pt

Daybreaker HP:54 pt

@Props Valroa

12 Pt taken off for the heroes.

Heroes HP: 959

• Brohoof 1

@ChrysalisM@Shiny Silvermoon
*Tirek felt a hit from behind, although the pain doesn’t bother him, he’s quite annoyed with these pesky creatures. He saw who attacked him from afar. It was changeling*

AGH Chrysalis! One of your minion is under some kind of imperious spell or something????

*to himself* That little unicorn that undergo super sai-whatcha call it… a worthy opponent.. but not for long

*Tierk hone his powers from horn and begin to rapid shoot his targets. He doesn’t care who get hit, he just want to make sure he obliterates his enemies as much as he can.*

IMG_6560.jpeg.c86cd91a4fe7813aff7d06f1b0746d0f.jpeg

20 pt taken from the Heroes

Heroes Hp: 939

@SharpWit @TBD @Shiny Silvermoon @Ghostie boi @Props Valroa @ChrysalisM @Princess Silky

"You think I would forget about any of you?! The Day will last forever! Down with Team Moon and their lunacy! The Day will forever thank Carnelian and her magic, for bringing this power for us! ATTACK!" 

A wall of fire emits from her horn, aimed to the heroes.

1441731__safe_daybreaker_princess+celest

20 points of damage is dealt to the heroes!

Image6-18-23at6_48PM.jpeg.8050ed9cc546f372606759df6ebc6134.jpeg

@Princess Silky

Silver’s ears perked up upon hearing his besties' voice and hugged her tightly as she threw her hooves around him.

“Hey, Silky! It’s so great to finally see you here. Things seem pretty hectic and crazy right now, but I’m sure we can get through it together.” He smiled warmly.

He listened and nodded in agreement as Silky explained the situation to him and what they needed to do. Looking around at the chaos that ensued only emphasized the fact that they needed to get this ship moving. Silky took off to the other end of the ship and arrived at a locked door, Silver following close behind her. She used the elphenite around her neck to open the door and the two of them stepped inside. Silver nodded and closed the door behind them before taking a look around. The small room was filled with all sorts of artifacts, armour, and weapons.

“Ah, why thank you, Silky.” He replies as she hands the armour set to him. “I’m sure it will come in handy, and it somehow manages to fit me perfectly.” He remarks as he puts the pieces on with his magic.

He also notices the sword and decides to take it as well, figuring the extra protection wouldn’t hurt to have, not really knowing what he may be up against.  

“Very well.” He gives an understanding nod after Silky grabs some crystals from a hidden area. “I shall take two and you can take two? Or did you want to go together? I’d feel better if I could look out for you, but I also understand what is at stake here.” He asks, looking genuinely concerned.

17 minutes ago, Lord Tirek said:

@ChrysalisM@Shiny Silvermoon
*Tirek felt a hit from behind, although the pain doesn’t bother him, he’s quite annoyed with these pesky creatures. He saw who attacked him from afar. It was changeling*

AGH Chrysalis! One of your minion is under some kind of imperious spell or something????

*to himself* That little unicorn that undergo super sai-whatcha call it… a worthy opponent.. but not for long

*Tierk hone his powers from horn and begin to rapid shoot his targets. He doesn’t care who get hit, he just want to make sure he obliterates his enemies as much as he can.*

IMG_6560.jpeg.c86cd91a4fe7813aff7d06f1b0746d0f.jpeg

20 pt taken from the Heroes

Heroes Hp: 939

Ghost began to sprint from side to side, Letting out grunt's of pain causing him to phase in and out of his state Before suddenly disappearing, A few second's passed... Then some more.... All there was is a sharp silence around the area, Before suddenly a bright light shined from above Triek, It was Ghost!, With a large amount of Magik forming in his paw before shooting it out point blank in Triek's face. Dealing 13 pt's of Damage from them!              

Screenshot2023-06-186_52_33PM.png.47aaebbf524f6bcc2c7c2ed2c435c301.png

37 pt taken from off for the heroes

Heroes: 902 

@Ghostie boi
13 pt taken from for Tirek

Grogar HP: 234 pt

Carneilan HP: 154 pt

Queen Chrysalis HP: 90 pt

King Sombra HP: 54 pt

Cosmos HP: 54 pt

Tirek HP: 10 pt

Daybreaker HP:54 pt

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon @ChrysalisM @ReverieRiver

Good to see you finally join Daybreak *laughing evilly*

*to tirek* No you big dumb Ox! That Changeling is one of the traitors!! And leave that unicorn to me. I have some beef with her after she have the nerve to slap me! Hissss!

Agh!! *Ghostbit bumped her to Grogar making her lose her concentration*

aggggh hisssssss! ENOUGH!!

*She powered up her changeling minions to become more powerful than ever!*

Now go suck out these so called love or friendship out of theeeemmmm! 

IMG_6561.thumb.gif.ea2528039c24afc86b71250c709c4ff2.gif

IMG_6562.jpeg.cd6b04d6d30fbf067cc9f5bbfaeb6afb.jpeg
7 point taken off for the heroes

heroes HP: 895

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

Carnelian targets Shiny Silvermoon and her friends next with her dark magic attack. She aims specifically at her for this attack. This takes 12 points off of the HP of the Heroes. 

Image6-18-23at3_05PM.jpeg.d2aa876751026e4de60e7d4fef63c947.jpeg

@Props Valroa @SharpWit After the beam hitted her, Shiny felt on the floor of the ship. She didn't see the attack coming because she was still focused on helping Nightmare Moon even with what was going on. She couldn't take it anymore.

The unicorn quickly got back onto her hooves and jumped off the boat which seemed like a retreat to her enemies. She then ran toward Nightmare Moon and, with a bit of blood dripping from her mouth, said "A-Are you okay?"

2 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon @ChrysalisM @ReverieRiver

Good to see you finally join Daybreak *laughing evilly*

*to tirek* No you big dumb Ox! That Changeling is one of the traitors!! And leave that unicorn to me. I have some beef with her after she have the nerve to slap me! Hissss!

Agh!! *Ghostbit bumped her to Grogar making her lose her concentration*

aggggh hisssssss! ENOUGH!!

*She powered up her changeling minions to become more powerful than ever!*

Now go suck out these so called love or friendship out of theeeemmmm! 

IMG_6561.thumb.gif.ea2528039c24afc86b71250c709c4ff2.gif

IMG_6562.jpeg.cd6b04d6d30fbf067cc9f5bbfaeb6afb.jpeg
7 point taken off for the heroes

heroes HP: 895

Ghost would've appeared in front of the Queen Grabbing onto their horn and slamming them to the ground, Constantly going on the assault as to not let them have a moment to perform more spell's on everyone else! Dealing 11pts of Damage

Screenshot2023-06-189_35_05PM.png.141ae78ac9f09a9489cbe6a376010cd4.png

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon @Skylight Scintillate @Princess Silky @TBD

Carnelian's eyes narrowed as she looked to Skylight, "Oh, you little insolent brat! You DARE attack a crystal noble with a pie?! How undignified! When we are finished here, I'll make sure pies never exist again, just for that!" she shouted, and Carnelian's body seemed to fade into black, with her entire body flickering like a TV screen with monochromatic colors. "Time for you to see what you are messing with!" she shouted, as a black portal erupted from underneath her - a dark shadowy figure emerged from it. It was a humanoid figure with a box like head - it was very distorted and ghostlike. The figure flies towards @Skylight Scintillate and with it's fingers, it grabs multi-colored strings that were now visible - in an attempt to pull on the very strings of reality.

Image6-18-23at9_57PM.jpeg.ebe6ec736fafcebcf50f0b70d5fbc016.jpeg

20 damage to the heroes!

(edited)

medium(2).png.b5006807d0699f9893cc41e1b22b839c.png

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon The two would find the mare at the bottom of the crater ripping a crystal out of the ground and sharply crunching it between her teeth, sending small shattered pieces everywhere. Small blue whisps reminiscent of her magic flew past as well before disappearing into thin air. She may not be able to cast any spells at the moment, but she was still a sizeable horse. She looked up at them and gave a sigh of relief.

"Good, someone came. Quickly now! I must admit I am,,,, disheveled to say the least."

Self depreciation was unbecoming of her, and hurt more than the actual wounds, but not quite as much as her severance from the moon. Once the two were before her, she shakily stood up and flexed her wings. Slowly she was regaining some strength, but how pitiful it felt to not qualify as a deity. She preferred her imprisonment over this. Was this how Discord felt while turnt to stone?

"Carnelian stole my armor! Well,,, what was left of it. She's used her crystal magic to reassemble it for herself, but she forgot a piece!"

She held up the lone fragment she had incidentally been laying on, long to a point and with a razor's edge.

"My armor was forged with the power of a star, nothing short of that can destroy it. Thus a piece as sharp as this can never dull and is nigh indestructible itself beyond the damage it's already received. Carnelian's arrangement will give her nearly as much spell protection as it offered me, but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and she's missing one altogether! If thou were to fashion this into a weapon, it will surely find a gap and shatter the armor once more! Then together you may defeat her, and clear off the rest of these vagrants!"

She stomped a hoof crushing another nearby crystal, sending more bits and whisps flying. Then stepped toward @Shiny Silvermoon towering over her.

"Avenge us, my little pony. Avenge Team Moon"

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon The two would find the mare at the bottom of the crater ripping a crystal out of the ground and sharply crunching it between her teeth, sending small shattered pieces everywhere. Small blue whisps reminiscent of her magic flew past as well before disappearing into thin air. She may not be able to cast any spells at the moment, but she was still a sizeable horse. She looked up at them and gave a sigh of relief.

"Good, someone came. Quickly now! I must admit I am,,,, disheveled to say the least."

Self depreciation was unbecoming of her, and hurt more than the actual wounds, but not quite as much as her severance from the moon. Once the two were before her, she shakily stood up and flexed her wings. Slowly she was regaining some strength, but how pitiful it felt to not qualify as a deity. She preferred her imprisonment over this. Was this how Discord felt while turnt to stone?

"Carnelian stole my armor! Well,,, what was left of it. She's used her crystal magic to reassemble it for herself, but she forgot a piece!"

She held up the lone fragment she had incidentally been laying on, long to a point and with a razor's edge.

"My armor was forged with the power of a star, nothing short of that can destroy it. Thus a piece as sharp as this can never dull and is nigh indestructible itself beyond the damage it's already received. Carnelian's arrangement will give her nearly as much spell protection as it offered me, but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and she's missing one altogether! If thou were to fashion this into a weapon, it will surely find a gap and shatter the armor once more! Then together you may defeat her, and clear off the rest of these vagrants!"

She stomped a hoof crushing another nearby crystal, sending more bits and whisps flying. Then stepped toward @Shiny Silvermoon towering over her.

@SharpWit "It's okay to feel weak, Nightmare Moon... We all do time to time. But you have friends to support you and help you stand on your hooves again."

Shiny Silvermoon slowly approached her hoof from the piece of armor as she could feel the power of a star inside it. When she finally took it the pain vanished and her magic was strong as if blessed by the Supermoon again.

9 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon The two would find the mare at the bottom of the crater ripping a crystal out of the ground and sharply crunching it between her teeth, sending small shattered pieces everywhere. Small blue whisps reminiscent of her magic flew put as well before disappearing into thin air. She may not be able to cast any spells at the moment, but she was still a sizeable horse. She looked up at them and gave a sigh of relief.

"Good, someone came. Quickly now! I mist admit I am,,,, disheveled to say the least."

The ling would simply stare at them fading in and out of his Spectral veil state more and more, showing sign's of how taxing it was on his body but continued to hide it some more. "Just... Gotta distract them though and have somebody land the blow."

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

The ling would simply stare at them fading in and out of his Spectral veil state more and more, showing sign's of how taxing it was on his body but continued to hide it some more. "Just... Gotta distract them though and have somebody land the blow."

@Ghostie boi @SharpWit @Props Valroa With a serene expression, Shiny turn to the Ling and said with a calm voice "You've done enough, Ghostie. You can rest now, I can handle this."

Her horn started to glow and the bunny felt a reassuring energy enter his body. The mare healed him with her magic before slowly heading back to the ship.

Arrived on the boat, she standed right in front of the monsters of the dark side, emotionless, and stared straight at Carnelian. "Look around you, Carnelian... Look at what you did... Look at yourself... I can see your soul... You're not a vilain, you're just a lost pony. All you wanted is to save your world but it won't happen if you continue on this path... Are you aware that they will betray you as soon as they will have their revenge? It's not too late to do the right thing..."

• Brohoof 2

@Shiny Silvermoon

Carnelian would take a moment and turn towards Shiny Silvermoon, staring her down. "You all gave yourselves up for Rainbow lasers and Pies. Forgive me for not taking you seriously..." Carnelian narrowed her eyes. "You won't go anywhere by pretending to feel sympathy for me. Feh. Little pony, you don't understand a thing about what I'm trying to do here..." she paused for a moment, looking at her with a scowl.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

Carnelian would take a moment and turn towards Shiny Silvermoon, staring her down. "You all gave yourselves up for Rainbow lasers and Pies. Forgive me for not taking you seriously..." Carnelian narrowed her eyes. "You won't go anywhere by pretending to feel sympathy for me. Feh. Little pony, you don't understand a thing about what I'm trying to do here..." she paused for a moment, looking at her with a scowl.

@Props Valroa "I'm not acting, I truly feel sympathie toward you, Carnelian. I can't imagine how it feels to see your own world dying before your very eyes without being able to do anything about it... You didn't join the Tartarus because you are evil, you joined it because you are too scared to not be able to save your home. You are afraid of failing, afraid that it will be all your fault if everypony you ever loved die. So you decided to pretend to be a vilain and to not care about it anymore. To simply forget about it." Shiny explained, still looking at her without showing any emotion on her face.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon

"It was because of the likes of ponies like you, that we lost our name. Our Empire used to be pure, but then it was because the likes of Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Pegasi, that it was corrupted!" she spat, with disgust.  "Families fell apart, Siblings warred over ideology, marriages split apart. Eventually, the populace turned on the our Empire itself and began to question its methodologies and practitioners, even as they lived only by the grace of its bounties! That downfall was lead by ponies like YOU!" she shouted, veins visible in her neck.

"In response, we abandoned any and all claims moral superiority, re-instating the Absolute Monarchy and pursuing a strategy shaped by survival and nothing else. It was because of that, we were able to purge the likes of vile filth from our ranks and store enough resources to last until the end of time!" she bellowed. "I succeeded what I was born to do, to lead! I left them in loyal hooves that would await my return, after reaping the bounty from your precious little sparks..." she bared her teeth hungrily. 

"I'll give you a chance. Join me, and you'll never go hungry again." 

• Brohoof 2

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn stepped to Shiny's side, "I know it seems like I disappeared, but I've been here in the shadows! I stand with her!" she gestured with one hoof at Shiny beside her, Venus popped out of her saddle bag, she nodded, as if to say she stood with them too. Saturn's horn shot off sparks of magic, as if this magic were powered by anger.

13 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

"It was because of the likes of ponies like you, that we lost our name. Our Empire used to be pure, but then it was because the likes of Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Pegasi, that it was corrupted!" she spat, with disgust.  "Families fell apart, Siblings warred over ideology, marriages split apart. Eventually, the populace turned on the our Empire itself and began to question its methodologies and practitioners, even as they lived only by the grace of its bounties! That downfall was lead by ponies like YOU!" she shouted, veins visible in her neck.

"In response, we abandoned any and all claims moral superiority, re-instating the Absolute Monarchy and pursuing a strategy shaped by survival and nothing else. It was because of that, we were able to purge the likes of vile filth from our ranks and store enough resources to last until the end of time!" she bellowed. "I succeeded what I was born to do, to lead! I left them in loyal hooves that would await my return, after reaping the bounty from your precious little sparks..." she bared her teeth hungrily. 

@Props Valroa "I appreciate the offer but I've never been hungry. The only happy thing about my childhood was that I wasn't poor like some others. However, I deeply respect those who had to fight to survive and those who are now seeking for justice. I understand your anger but I can't accept. I'm ready to make the same offer to you, Carnelian. Join us and together we will save your world and rebuild it to make it even better than before. I know that you can hear the honesty in my voice when I'm talking but are you able to do the same with your new allies? They will betray you."

Shiny lifted her hoof toward her and a soft smile appeared on her face. She was offering her a better way and... friendship.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

"And yet You still feel empty, Something inside of you starving for a satisfaction, but the more you eat, eat, and eat, You are never full, A feeling of... Happiness, To have a actual Family with loving Memories. You following this path isn't going to fill you, Just make yourself hunger..." Ghost said behind Her, He was never one to stand and watch someone take a fight by themselves.... But He could understand her alittle.

• Brohoof 1