Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

1 minute ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨Then how do we find THE Trixie?¨ Cosmic asked White, looking worried, and a bit cold since it was sort of getting dark out...She was crossing her arms to keep herself warm, as she was only wearing a purple sweater and white sweatpants, did her bow even count as clothing, really? 

Seeing this Light would offer her his black jacket.

Hed put it on her back 

" if you don't mind that is, i dont want you to get a cold."

Anyway... Maybe a change of venue? The cemetery seems to be umm.... Inappropriate to hatch a plan.... Unless it's an evil plan then why not?" 

"You guys wanna have dinner? You know any restaurants or any small establishment we can stay for a while while we plan?"

18 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨No, I don´t know of any places, the only places I know to go are back in my world...¨ Cosmic said, and that made her ponder how she even got here in the first place, she shook off the thought and focused on the fact that she needed something to eat. 

" ohh.... Uhm ... Theres a burger shack near the cemetery.... Buuutt.... Maybe they have salad there. Wanna go?" He asked Cosmic.

" my treat." He added.

" you too Ed."

Light would blush on that.

" I'll just imagine that you have no idea what you just said..." 

"Hmm then its a date then?" He asked them both.

Light would drag Ed to the burger shop.

" so what would you guys have?"

¨The classic burger, obviously, everyone´s go to! A barbecue bacon burger, and here´s something that might be weird, but I like onion rings on it, I dunno, it just makes it have an added crunch, that doesn´t ruin it,¨ Cosmic said, she was stunned at her huge burger knowledge in that moment, was she acting like a nerd? Not that there was anything wrong with that, but she didn´t want her new friends to think she was dorky. 

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨The classic burger, obviously, everyone´s go to! A barbecue bacon burger, and here´s something that might be weird, but I like onion rings on it, I dunno, it just makes it have an added crunch, that doesn´t ruin it,¨ Cosmic said, she was stunned at her huge burger knowledge in that moment, was she acting like a nerd? Not that there was anything wrong with that, but she didn´t want her new friends to think she was dorky. 

" you put.... Onion rings on your burger... Too!!!! You gotta try it as well Ed! 3 orders of regular burger and large onion rings."

He'd go near the counter and slide a piece of gold.

" um you dont mind gold right? Keep the change."

They'd take a table near the window. And sat there.

" well that was surprising, our first date and we are clicking."

( damn you @TheREALSaturnRing im craving burgers and onionrings... I want that crunch now ..)

1 minute ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨Yeah, I guess we are!¨ Cosmic said, soon the burgers arrived, she turned to Ed, ¨so, what do you think?¨ she asked him...

(OOC: Sorry! I do that sometimes...and now I´m hungry too, and I already had dinner and dessert) 

( time to go out and buy.... We'll wait for @shadowmoon Dancer and @Shiny Silvermoon perhaps? I dont know but i have to have my onion rings....)

(OOC: Indeed we shall! I shall sit and wait for Shadowmoon to reply, I think Shiny has logged off, or is eating some croissants with melted butter, mmm, actually sounds really good, DANG IT, I´m doing it again...) 

• Delighted Giggle 1

34 minutes ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

(OOC: Indeed we shall! I shall sit and wait for Shadowmoon to reply, I think Shiny has logged off, or is eating some croissants with melted butter, mmm, actually sounds really good, DANG IT, I´m doing it again...) 

( i prefer yours than shiny though)

(Nahhh burger and onion rings on top? Thats special.... I tell ya... You're my long lost sister from another mother! Muhahahaha laugh with me sister muhahahaha!?) Thresh hold not enough.... How about now?

On 2024-01-20 at 5:17 PM, Evil Pink One said:

" hmm go on." Light was curious.

" hahahaha you are so naive shiny.. ah to be young..."

he grabs Shiny on top of her head.

" someone in trouble IS a problem that needs to be FIXED. unless you are THAT cruel to let someone stay in trouble!" Light was genuinely confused at what is going on on Shiny's head.

" or maybe you are the anomaly?"

"Be careful with your words Shiny! I know you made a mistake on what you just said but others might not and mistook what you genuinely said."

Hed release his hands on her head and pat her at her shoulders.

" Shiny... You're nice.... But you have to take some things seriously. Or else you'll end up regretting it." His eyes shine red and face quite serious.

" there you go again Shiny... Your all croissant... What about the other person who is suggesting about the hotdog?"

" you can be selfish sometimes." Light begins to split himself into 2.

The other one would go to @shadowmoon Dancer 

And the other would follow Shiny for a while 

" well Ed sorry for seeing that. so what troubles you about Sunset?"

( eat healthy foods, exercise and get tired from it. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PHONE after the exercise. Take a good cold bath or warm but usually when you exercise you want you're pores closed.

Then after that bath go to sleep. 

Do not complain about the process and do it and you'll find out if it works. Fixing your insomnia gives you a clear mind and body which would probably solve your school problem. So fix your insomnia first. Because im sure the school problem is harder to fix than that insomnia... Hopefully. Its better to fix the easy one then leading to the hard one.)

"There's no mistake, White Light. I said what I said. She's not a problem, she's someone with problems. It's not the same. You can't say that I'm an anomaly just because we don't share the same perception of the world." Shiny Silvermoon suddenly said to White Light, not even shocked that he splitted himself in two.

(Hope you´re able to catch up, Shiny, you were gone for a bit! You missed a lot of cool stuff! :Sunny-huh:  I´ll let you read it though! What do you mean my threshold isn´t long enough, RP thread?! What about now?!?!?!?!?!?! :Cozy:)

22 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

( time to go out and buy.... We'll wait for @shadowmoon Dancer and @Shiny Silvermoon perhaps? I dont know but i have to have my onion rings....)

(We aren't in the same timeline anymore! I'm still at the gymnasium and it's still daytime!)

As Ed and the clone of White Light left the gymnasium, Shiny turned back to Cosmic Spark and agreed to meet with her tomorrow to fix her friendship with Trixie. Cosmic Spark then left the gymnasium, leaving Shiny with White Light and her other friends who decided to stay.

Finally, the girl with silver hair decided to do what she has been eager to do for quite a moment now! She approached @GeneralDirection Charlotte and said to her "Ummmm... It might sounds weird but could we consider an activity that I have to suggest... I't umm..." Shiny then became anxious that throwing croissants might actually not be a thing. Her breathing intensified exponentially and her eyes were now wide open as she seemed extremely anxious all of a sudden.

@Shiny Silvermoon

"What you just showed us, I can say that I've truly never seen anything like that before in my life. That was an impressive performance for sure, thank you for sharing that with us today, Shiny." Charlotte smiled warmly. "Oh! There's something else you wanted to suggest? Go ahead, say whatever's on your mind, I'm listening."

5 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

(OOC: is it the next day yet? I´m genuinely curious, because @Evil Pink One isn´t on right now, and I´m impatient and wanna RP right this minute, lol.:mlp_laugh:...I´ll make a guess and say..Yyyyesno..........................:dash:

( well I'm actually waiting for you and @shadowmoon Dancer... Because i was the last one to comment.)

The 3 would chatter on and grew their friendship, made plans on how they'd tackle their problem. Did they achieve their goal? Did Ed like the burger onion ring combo? Toon in for the next day!

* the next day*

They'd meet each other at the entrance of the school. 

" oh good morning! That was quite a nice night we had... Unproductive but nice none the other." He'd give a geniune smile towards cosmic and Ed.

" so you're ready to face Shiny? We need her for our plan to work."

21 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

"What you just showed us, I can say that I've truly never seen anything like that before in my life. That was an impressive performance for sure, thank you for sharing that with us today, Shiny." Charlotte smiled warmly. "Oh! There's something else you wanted to suggest? Go ahead, say whatever's on your mind, I'm listening."

@GeneralDirection

"Wait! You actually think that me showing the other students the advanced technic to throw croissants like boomerangs could be a good activity suggestion? I began to have doubts myself!" Shiny Silvermoon said to Charlotte, a little surprised.

11 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @shadowmoon Dancer @Evil Pink One Cosmic pumped her fist in the air excitedly, ¨I´m ready!¨ she said triumphantly, eager to reach out to her friend...She looked at Ed, White, and Shiny when she finished her sentence

" well there she is.... Throwing croissants again. Be careful Cosmic... It may be bread, but that thing still hurts." He gave caution to Cosmic.

39 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@GeneralDirection

"Wait! You actually think that me showing the other students the advanced technic to throw croissants like boomerangs could be a good activity suggestion? I began to have doubts myself!" Shiny Silvermoon said to Charlotte, a little surprised.

The clone Light would smug.

" when have you ever doubt yourself, shiny? When?" He doubt her words.

" anyway i think i brought someone who might interest you." She pointed at Cosmic.

20 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

" well there she is.... Throwing croissants again. Be careful Cosmic... It may be bread, but that thing still hurts." He gave caution to Cosmic.

The clone Light would smug.

" when have you ever doubt yourself, shiny? When?" He doubt her words.

" anyway i think i brought someone who might interest you." She pointed at Cosmic.

(So I'll just do like a day past for Shiny too since you guys are one day ahead of me in the roleplay! So let's just say that Shiny came back to the gymnasium after a good night of sleep!)

"COSMIC SPARK!!!" Shiny Silvermoon beamed with excitement before she tackle hug her.

52 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@GeneralDirection

"Mhm!" Charlotte nodded and smiled. "I do. But only if you want to, that's the important part. You should pick whatever makes you happy, and whatever you're proud to show your friends. That's what the point of the event is, for you all to get to know each other better."     

• Brohoof 1