Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

Moments ago, Charlotte said:

"Mhm!" Charlotte nodded and smiled. "I do. But only if you want to, that's the important part. You should pick whatever makes you happy, and whatever you're proud to show your friends. That's what the point of the event is, for you all to get to know each other better."     

@GeneralDirection

"Oooh! But it's sad that we didn't come up with more activity ideas! I would have loved to hear ideas from my friends!" Shiny Silvermoon turned her head to look at her friends before turning back to Charlotte.

Ed just nodded."Uh I guess I could go for a croissant with some butter and jelly @Shiny Silvermoon 

He looked at the group all serious like.

"So, y'all were tellin' me that the other Sunset come from this pony world and that's where all of you came from or was it just you light @Evil Pink One or what I'm  a bit confused here.

"  I suspected something was off about a few students not quite acting 'human' but how exactly do I know I can trust that you're on the up n up?" He asked eyebrows raised.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

(So I'll just do like a day past for Shiny too since you guys are one day ahead of me in the roleplay! So let's just say that Shiny came back to the gymnasium after a good night of sleep!)

"COSMIC SPARK!!!" Shiny Silvermoon beamed with excitement before she tackle hug her.

Seeing the 2 meet the clone merged back to Light. " was your day eventful?" He asked his clone.

" NOPE "  a disappointed reply was given.

He'd fixed his composure and introduce himself to Charlotte.

" good morning to you, madam." Light senses great potential on her. Seeing that something is definitely up with this woman. Probably an anomaly.

" my name is White Light." @GeneralDirection

Edited by Evil Pink One

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed just nodded."Uh I guess I could go for a croissant with some butter and jelly @Shiny Silvermoon 

He looked at the group all serious like.

"So, y'all were tellin' me that the other Sunset come from this pony world and that's where all of you came from or was it just you light @Evil Pink One or what I'm  a bit confused here.

"  I suspected something was off about a few students not quite acting 'human' but how exactly do I know I can trust that you're on the up n up?" He asked eyebrows raised.

" you don't.... And it's probably for the best you dont find out though.... But i wont stop you... Be curious if you must." He grinned.

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @shadowmoon Dancer @Evil Pink One¨H-Hi Shiny,¨ Cosmic said, she heard Ed talking behind her, and turned to him, ¨I´m from where White is, and I´m certain Shiny is from there too,¨ she said, nodding at him politely. 

Light would ponder at what Cosmic just said. 

" in a way i suppose... She is correct."

On 2024-01-22 at 11:19 PM, Cosmic Spark said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @shadowmoon Dancer @Evil Pink One¨H-Hi Shiny,¨ Cosmic said, she heard Ed talking behind her, and turned to him, ¨I´m from where White is, and I´m certain Shiny is from there too,¨ she said, nodding at him politely. 

"Huh? Oooooh that's why you have magical powers! It all makes sense now! But why do you think that I'm from there? Is there really a pony version of myself? I wonder if she's as funny as me..." Shiny said to Cosmic before loosing herself in her thoughts, probably about what could the life of pony Shiny be like.

On 2024-01-22 at 11:19 PM, Evil Pink One said:

Seeing the 2 meet the clone merged back to Light. " was your day eventful?" He asked his clone.

" NOPE "  a disappointed reply was given.

He'd fixed his composure and introduce himself to Charlotte.

" good morning to you, madam." Light senses great potential on her. Seeing that something is definitely up with this woman. Probably an anomaly.

" my name is White Light." @GeneralDirection

"WHITE LIGHT?! Are you about to propose an activity to Charlotte?! By the Moon! I'm so happy that you forgot about this whole anomaly thing and instead of eliminating my new friends you decided to have fun with us!" Shiny Silvermoon excitedly beamed with stars in her eyes after seeing White Light approach Charlotte.

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Huh? Oooooh that's why you have magical powers! It all makes sense now! But why do you think that I'm from there? Is there really a pony version of myself? I wonder if she's as funny as me..." Shiny said to Cosmic before loosing herself in her thoughts, probably about what could the life of pony Shiny be like.

"WHITE LIGHT?! Are you about to propose an activity to Charlotte?! By the Moon! I'm so happy that you forgot about this whole anomaly thing and instead of eliminating my new friends you decided to have fun with us!" Shiny Silvermoon excitedly beamed with stars in her eyes after seeing White Light approach Charlotte.

"Dont get me wrong Shiny..... I intend to do my job. But in a less harsh and selfish way."

• Excited 1

@Shiny Silvermoon@Evil Pink One

Charlotte nods in agreement. "Yes, I feel the same way. But, any of them can still come by and sign up. The more students that participate, the better. I don't want anyone to feel alone or left out, but at the same time, I won't force anyone to partake if they don't want to. It's totally up to them."

Just as she finished speaking, one of Shiny's friends came forward.

"Hey there, White Light, and welcome! I don't recall seeing you here before, you must be new! My name is Charlotte and I'm the president of the student council here at Canterlot High. Good to meet you!" She extended a hand. "Right now I'm trying to organize a back-to-school party! Would you like to join?" She asked with a smile.

• Excited 2

3 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Shiny Silvermoon@Evil Pink One

Charlotte nods in agreement. "Yes, I feel the same way. But, any of them can still come by and sign up. The more students that participate, the better. I don't want anyone to feel alone or left out, but at the same time, I won't force anyone to partake if they don't want to. It's totally up to them."

Just as she finished speaking, one of Shiny's friends came forward.

"Hey there, White Light, and welcome! I don't recall seeing you here before, you must be new! My name is Charlotte and I'm the president of the student council here at Canterlot High. Good to meet you!" She extended a hand. "Right now I'm trying to organize a back-to-school party! Would you like to join?" She asked with a smile.

" a someone with a high stature." He shook her hands.

" it would be rude if i declined. Plus my Friends are joining too, wouldn't want to be a party pooper."

He jest.

(edited)
On 2024-01-25 at 10:06 PM, Evil Pink One said:

" a someone with a high stature." He shook her hands.

" it would be rude if i declined. Plus my Friends are joining too, wouldn't want to be a party pooper."

He jest.

Shiny seemed so excited when White Light accepted to take part in the school event that her arms were shaking like crazy.

17063261497096766812545216745200.thumb.gif.15a697028a6c78f905f6ccc45c732e8d.gif

(Maybe a little faster than this...)

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" She squeaked.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Delighted Giggle 1

@Evil Pink One@Shiny Silvermoon

Charlotte smiled at White Light's comment. She had never really considered herself as 'someone of high stature', but she would take the compliment anyway. She was also happy to see how excited Shiny was about having her friend join in on the party.

"I'm glad to hear it! So, since you said you wanna join, here's what you need to do. There's a sign-up sheet on the table here on stage, write down something that you'd like to share with the rest of your friends. It should be something like a hobby or special interest you have, something that you're proud of that you can show off to everyone." She explained.

3 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Evil Pink One@Shiny Silvermoon

Charlotte smiled at White Light's comment. She had never really considered herself as 'someone of high stature', but she would take the compliment anyway. She was also happy to see how excited Shiny was about having her friend join in on the party.

"I'm glad to hear it! So, since you said you wanna join, here's what you need to do. There's a sign-up sheet on the table here on stage, write down something that you'd like to share with the rest of your friends. It should be something like a hobby or special interest you have, something that you're proud of that you can show off to everyone." She explained.

".... so... After writing on this paper... What do i do next with it?" He asked.

5 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

".... so... After writing on this paper... What do i do next with it?" He asked.

"It will become an activity that we will all do together, White! But I have to warn you! Finding an activity better than throwing croissants is going to be hard!" Shiny explained to White Light.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It will become an activity that we will all do together, White! But I have to warn you! Finding an activity better than throwing croissants is going to be hard!" Shiny explained to White Light.

"OH!" he'd then crumple the paper and threw it away.

" we do not want to destroy dimensions and kill anomalies."

" Perhaps Cosmos or Ed have a much more better and safer activity we can all do."

@shadowmoon Dancer @TheREALSaturnRing

Edited by Evil Pink One
  • Excited 1

(apologies for not coming in sooner personal crap at home to deal with)

Ed stopped and thought about all he had heard and learned from his new friends.

"So...let me get this straight your powers are because you come from a different world and kinda a lot of it comes to you by instinct in a way. Okay, I guess I kind of get that but then I gotta know is there a reason why you started giving me visions? I mean which one of you has been doing that?"

It didn't seem as if any of them had known what he was talking about.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Evil Pink One

"Yeah, I'm sure we can figure out something here.  I always loved a good mystery just never thought I'd BE in one." He chuckled at the idea that life in highschool used to be his biggest worry and now he had to otherworldly ponies figure out a problem that could cause untold damage to two different realities if not fixed.

4 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

So...let me get this straight your powers are because you come from a different world and kinda a lot of it comes to you by instinct in a way. Okay, I guess I kind of get that but then I gotta know is there a reason why you started giving me visions? I mean which one of you has been doing that?"

It didn't seem as if any of them had known what he was talking about.

" i can explain that." He stepped up.

" your threads of faith has activated and has woken up your writer. Your story is about to unfold hence your fate is in motion. And those visions? You can blame it on them." He pointed at the sky.

@TheREALSaturnRing @shadowmoon Dancer @Evil Pink One

"Come on, guys! I know that you are all very shy but we need to find an activity that we will all agree to do! It can't be worst than throwing croissants! Just a little effort! For me!" Shiny Silvermoon then took off her croissant-thrower cowboy hat, that she was still wearing, and holded it with both of her hands while making a very cute face.

Spoiler

17066603687517982935698283469900.gif.d716ab093f622eccaff65e74fa034fd8.gif

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@TheREALSaturnRing @shadowmoon Dancer @Evil Pink One

"Come on, guys! I know that you are all very shy but we need to find an activity that we will all agree to do! It can't be worst than throwing croissants! Just a little effort! For me!" Shiny Silvermoon then took off her croissant-thrower cowboy hat, that she was still wearing, and holded it with both of her hands while making a very cute face.

Hide contents

17066603687517982935698283469900.gif.d716ab093f622eccaff65e74fa034fd8.gif

Ed laughed and then spoke with a twisted attempt at a an Irish accent, "Oh ,alrighty Lassie, just for yuouuu we'll try an' do somethin'  fun? 

"How 'bout the Celtic festival next week heard that'll be fun eh?"

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed laughed and then spoke with a twisted attempt at a an Irish accent, "Oh ,alrighty Lassie, just for yuouuu we'll try an' do somethin'  fun? 

"........" light would just stare at him awkwardly.

(edited)
20 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

"That's not really what I meant by activity... I mean, something that we can do at school as part of a extracurriculars activity. Plus, beer are not allowed at school." Shiny explained with an awkward smile.

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"That's not really what I meant by activity... I mean, something that we can do at school as part of a extracurriculars activity. Plus, beer are not allowed at school." Shiny explained with an awkward smile.

"Why would you bring up the topic of beer?"

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Because it's an Irish festival, White, which means beer everywhere and that's not authorized in school."

"So every irish festival is about beer and getting drunk? I think that needs to be fact checked."

(edited)
1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

"So every irish festival is about beer and getting drunk? I think that needs to be fact checked."

"You don't have a sense of humor, do you? Well, maybe we should do an humor contest to help you with that!" Shiny winked at White Light with a grin.

23 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"You don't have a sense of humor, do you? Well, maybe we should do an humor contest to help you with that!" Shiny winked at White Light with a grin.

Ed laughed,"well, I do have a sense of humor and that was funny Shiny. 

"However, Do you really not wanna come? "

He said , trying to do his best sad puppy eyes.donkey-smile-3465414730.gif.f8a011de1c1d7edd7a966046e8023869.gif