The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

My recent purchases... Well I will say yesterday's spendings...

Oil change for one, that was about 60 dollars, my car needed it because it hasn't had one since I bought it and I already put almost 20,000 miles on it since I first bought it back in November, and I got it used. (I am a driver, I drive waaaay too much.... Heh) and then I got windshield wipers cause the old ones were well.. Old.

And I also got the new I.5 and II.5 Kingdom hearts remaster on the PS4. I had it on the PS2 but I didn't know that it released not long ago. xD So I got it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought all three of these last week, so far only the first one had arrived.

Image result for blue yeti blackout

Okay, I guess MLPF doesn't want me to show you the other two items. The image keeps disappearing every time I post

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some comic books and the Player's Handbook for D&D.  I hope to find someone in my area that plays, I've always wanted to play.

• Brohoof 1

I bought the newest Ace Attorney game the other evening, kind of as my "I survived the rough semester" reward. lol

On 5/5/2017 at 8:41 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Recently found sims 2 with the glamour life stuff expansion pack at savers for 3.99.

The_sims_2.jpg

I can not believe that game is so old now. Where does the time go?

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Envy said:

I bought the newest Ace Attorney game the other evening, kind of as my "I survived the rough semester" reward. lol

I can not believe that game is so old now. Where does the time go?

I was thinking the same thing when I found it and all honestly I wish I knew that as well. Makes me a feel a little old seeing my favorite games get on in years.

• 2 weeks later...

1/6 Scale Baby Groot on a very cheap price from  a ebay seller.:D

A Trimmer Head for a Husqvarna 223L Weedeater, A 5 piece Set of Pliers, $9.97 (Cheap walmart brand), A Black and Decker Reciprocating Saw, a Precision Screwdriver set $1.97, (Walmart), a throttle Cable for my Honda three wheeler, and a Haynes Manual for 1974-1993 Dodge full-Size Pickups. 

Video Games wise, 6 more Cartridges for my Atari 2600. 

• 1 month later...