Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Finally arrived :ooh: . My kneeboard for when flying.

Old one wasn’t very useful and kept falling off (was basically just a clipboard with a strap, so limited use). I can put my phone on it and extra stuff since have extra pockets. I guess this is my birthday gift to me. I toyed with it a bit.

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

(edited)

Pre-ordered Ado's newest album (Zanmu) with the DVD of her performance in LA as part of her world tour (I was so lucky to get a ticket for London since they sold out in literally 2 minutes, she does an amazing performance 11/10)

It cost me $70 total because the shipping from Japan was a lot

image.png.742cec7f1195ae8de13a3c8c91cd5483.png

Edited by The Kaeya Simp
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

New slightly used hoodies from Goodwill.  :mellow: (they still had the price tag on them...)

• smile 1

IMG_4523.thumb.jpeg.5a88c4a7ccf2270faad9754bc3f56a01.jpegIMG_4522.thumb.jpeg.6fae76a86f18f9d8d6928c07cab30668.jpeg

Unique Toys Red Dasher(DOTM Dino), TF LU Chromia and Hyper Mode Burning Gundam

IMG_4515.thumb.jpeg.a70b3d457533e1fc78f784484dda0378.jpeg

Genuinely surprised at how easy the transformation is 

• Brohoof 2

My first Yuri manga:

20240430_155515.thumb.jpg.1f11e0d0830ef4c3dc940123a7a0c09d.jpg

Took a chance on these.  Saw the title mentioned often by fellow fans of Little Witch Academia and The Owl House (Recommend both shows, by the way).

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

I bought a yoga mat. I’m getting back into shape after too many years of just getting ‘close enough’ so I’m gonna need an exercise/yoga mat for home workouts.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2

I bought a little projector that projects anything that's on on a flash stick, FireTV stick, computer or phone onto any surface. It even plays sound. So I can see my movies on a big screen, so to speak, even at home. I just have to take down a lot of wall art and make some clean white space to project it on. I ordered it but it hasn’t arrived yet.

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

A 1999 vintage Saab 9-5 Griffin. Going on a long trip to get it back home on Thursday. These models are getting quite rare even here in it's homeland. And the Griffin was mostly for the US market, so not many are around here in Sweden. Many are probably scraped too. This one has just one owner, he is 78-years old. And he don't want to drive anymore. Vise decision I think?

The Saab brand was a great car maker in it's former days. Then GM bought half of the company and still some amazing overengineered products with great quality was hitting the market. Later on GM acquired the whole brand, and slowly they ruined everything with cheaper simpler cars. The bankruptcy was soon a fact. Today Saab cars are just a fond memory of the past.

Yes I'm a bit crazy about cars. But why not? It's great fun both to drive, and to fix up old ones.

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

Outside of food, a Sailor Saturn figure.   All i need is Pluto is next! 

• Brohoof 3

I got 3 FCD comics, but I was only ever interested in Street Fighter vs Final Fight

Also got 2007 ArceeIMG_4544.thumb.jpeg.a125d4756cf284bf87ec0ce0828f09aa.jpeg

• Brohoof 8

This thing, for attaching a 'phone to my car's dash. It clamps to a vent, which is clever. My windshield suction cup version is starting to not want to stay stuck on. Mind you it's managed OK for a couple of years.

Quad Lock, natch. (BTW this is a spare vent that has been removed, used as a test.)

QuadLockVentMount-1.thumb.jpg.716bcb3f4fb232838fb99a3b6b08238c.jpg

Also, this safari bush hat.....

CharltonsofNorthumberlandSafariBushUPF50FedoraTravellerSunHatXS56cmkhaki.jpg.fb63bee633ed004fc50af4bced8bfdf5.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

I bought a 2-pack of 11”x14” canvas. I’ve got to paint something and my old canvases have been sitting around so long they’re starting to turn color (without adding paint). Unfortuately, the new canvasses I bought are the cheap Walmart variety and they were such bad quality I had to go to Hobby Lobby and buy replacements immediately.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Three books:

Peter Kropotkin Ethics: Origin and Development

Peter Kropotkin Memoirs of a Revolutionist

Vladimir Lenin Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism.

I wanted to buy Peter Kropotkin's books "The Conquest of Bread" and "Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution" but I did not find these books.

• Brohoof 2