Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Royal Emblems Wallpaper Series

Vexx3

(edited)

After the iPod pack I made, I received quite a few requests for desktop versions. Here are the first two in the series. Once I finish the other two, I will post them in this topic.

NOTE: The dA preview image makes the text look cut off. Please download for best quality.

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 10

What about the Solar Empire and United Equestria ones? United Equestria was my favorite and I'd love to see that as a wallpaper.

What about the Solar Empire and United Equestria ones? United Equestria was my favorite and I'd love to see that as a wallpaper.

They will be coming. Working on the Solar Empire one right now, actually. ;)

(edited)

Wha.... Whoa.... those look amazing! How long did it take to make those?

Each one took about an hour and a half to two hours.

nice job what you did there. :)

New Lunar Republic. New wallpaper for me ;)

aaa if you don't mind. :blush:

Of course I don't! ^^

Edited by Vexx3

When I finish my NLR vs SE fic, would you mine if I were to use these? Giving credit of course....

Sure! ^^

(edited)

Hmm... I think I prefer the iPhone version of the United Equestria wallpaper. This one feels a bit dull to me compared to that one. I understand that you were trying to keep in theme with the other ones though.

Edited by Dave247

(edited)

Hmm... I think I prefer the iPhone version of the United Equestria wallpaper. This one feels a bit dull to me compared to that one. I understand that you were trying to keep in theme with the other ones though.

Yeah, I didn't have any textures that felt appropriate to use for this and the texture I used for the iPhone version was too small for desktop size.

Edited by Vexx3