Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anypony noticed this?

Nah

Is it just me, or does 3 of the mane 6 have blue eyes? Have you noticed that? Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie, all three have blue eyes, Fluttershy's is almost like a blue-green color, but Rarity and Pinkie Pie have a similar shade of blue.

Posted Image

What does it mean?

Fluttershy's eyes - Moderate cyan

Rarity's eyes - Moderate azure

Pinkie's eyes - Brilliant cyan

Yes, they're all different shades of blue, but this may just be some sort of coincidence when they were designing the clor schemes for alternatives to Faust's designs. They all blend well with eachother, and shouldn't be seen as some kind of subliminal message.

• Brohoof 1

Lazy character design? I don't know, how many different eye colors are there to choose from really? I don't think there's 6 distinctive ones, though I could be wrong seeing as I know nothing of that subject. But I do agree with the other posters, it suits all of them very well. Probably the best and simplest reason right there.

Blue eyes on humans is a genetic mutation...

I think the blue-green eyes on Fluttershy goes well with the rest of her coloring (Plus it kinda matches the blue-green in her cutie mark)

Pinkie's blue eyes matches the blue in her cutie mark.

I don't think I would've given Rarity blue eyes, although I can't think of what color I would've given her.

Blue eyes on humans are a genetic mutation...

I think the blue-green eyes on Fluttershy goes well with the rest of her coloring (Plus it kinda matches the blue-green in her cutie mark)

Pinkie's blue eyes matches the blue in her cutie mark.

I don't think I would've given Rarity blue eyes, although I can't think of what color I would've given her.

Can somepony please tell me why this is of any significance (except for the fact that it looks cute)

It seems that blue is a very common eye color in Equestria.

rarity = everything goes with white

The blue eyes coupled with the royal purple mane/tail go extremely well with her white coat. It's bedazzling to look at her.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Pinkie Pie: WARNING! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK

post-4258-0-83308900-1341282746.jpg

Fluttershy: post-4258-0-88519600-1341275907.jpg

Rarity: post-4258-0-51681400-1341275941.png

So... there must be something special about blue eyes on ponies that makes em different...

Edited by DubstepDashie