What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

I am sorry if this offends anyone but anyone who uses words and phrases not limited to like, uhh, so yea, omg every other sentence really annoys me. Its not only bad syntax and grammar it shows lack of refinement and education. You wouldn't talk like that to your professor or employer so please don't talk as if you're on an online chat or text. L33t should strictly stay online.

• Brohoof 1

When I'm eating a burrito and the filling falls out.

When my internet is slow.

When I want to post a really cool song but it's not on you tube.

People who make a big deal over spelling words like "color" and "gray".

When my parents bring up religion or politics at the diner table.

When I go to the record store and have to pay a tax :/

When people ask me to let them borrow a pencil.

When people at school complain about their boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Brohoof 3

When I'm eating a burrito and the filling falls out.

^Oh my god this.

People who think Naruto and One Piece are amazing.

Tyler, The Creator.

People who like Tyler, The Creator.

Modern rap/'hip hop' in general.

People who say things are good just because they aren't mainstream.

Micro-transactions. It's not free to play if you have to pay money to play the game to the point of enjoyability.

Edited by Rez

Let's say I'm cleaning my room, and someone tells me to clean my room. Yeah.

Losing connection on dueling network. (especially when I just won the game)

When my mom listens to her country station constantly. (all the time)

When after effects or ableton (or anything) crashes.

Muscle cramps for no reason. (it never happened before it just started when I was about to click post.)

Auto correctly.

When I have to reload a page several times just to make a dang video work.

YOLO and SWAG in a song. If someone says it IRL I'll just roll my eyes or something. But if it's in a song, I just feel like ripping my hair out.

People who like artists just for their looks, not their music. Annoys me to no end. 

• Brohoof 2

People in class that think they're always right.

My internet provider.

Tiny bugs on my computerscreen.

Daylight.

Mornings.

When my mother randomly gets in my room for no good reason, while I'm busy.

Stereotypes.

People in online games that claim they're the best and then you lose because of them.

People that get angry when I'm not doing the meta stuff in online games.

The list goes on and on.

Flamboyantly gay people. I don't mind gay people at all, and I rather support pride, but when you're walking outside, dressed in full leather, stopping to make out every ten seconds, there's an issue.

Bad VGMs. Music is half the experience for me.

My crap PC.

People who say I'm the best just because I did art for them.

That one dude that married Twilight Sparkle.

4channers that greentext on non-chan sites.

If I see something like a picture or a random object that is not straight. It really annoys me. Everything must remain in a perfect position or else I become really bothered because of it. :P

when people talk like this and dont use any punctuation or any kind of grammar and also talk with a lot of and's and when they use the apostrophe s to signify a plural term so basically if anyone talks like this you annoy me

Seriously, people... Stop talking like that. You have a brain, use it.

On other notes, there is so much that annoys me.

Since that I've gotten into high-school, I've realized that random people kissing their girlfriends in the hallways annoys me.

That might just be out of natural jealousy, though.

Words like "Yeah" and "Oh" when they are used in a song.

To me, that signals bad music, since they have to say that to fill in the blank parts in their song.

Love, sex, and dancing songs.

I am getting tired of all the popular love songs, since they all basically say the same thing. Same goes for sex songs and dancing songs. Seriously, this shows that our generation isn't going to be as creative as past generations.

People who kill insects without reason.

If you don't hurt them, they won't hurt you. 

Also, I wouldn't hurt a fly, but I would smack a human for hurting a fly. My reason being that the fly isn't sentient enough to know better, so you can't blame it. A human, however, is sentient enough to know better, so it doesn't have any good reason to hurt it.

Very religious people.

I can say that I will probably never, ever even dream about worshiping or praising something that might not exist. I believe that we won't be able to actually meet God or Jesus until we die, so once that time comes, there is a chance that it will all be for nothing, and they don't actually exist. But, still, I have no idea.

Also, I hate it when they think that God will hold their hand through all the troubles in life until death. I don't really want anyone to hold my hand unless it is really, really bad.

Religion is the topic I always use when I want to rant, so I should get away from it now.

People who think they know everything.

I'm going with the philosophers, we all know absolutely nothing.

People who take on a life that is set by someone else.

I say that if you don't like your life, it isn't worth living. If someone else tells you to be something you don't want to be, slap them across the face and say "Fuck you!"

Money.

When you think about it, Money is a sign that humans can't be trusted. I will hold in my rant.

There is so much more I could explain, but those are pretty much the main things.

Edited by Star Scribe

When the volume is on an odd number.

This.

If I see something like a picture or a random object that is not straight. It really annoys me. Everything must remain in a perfect position or else I become really bothered because of it. :P

And this.

Also, it annoys me when I have to do most of the chores every single day.. to the point that the house will be a huge mess when I don't do anything or when I'm not home. But then when they help me with chores once in a blue moon, they don't do it right..and I feel like I have to wash and clean and organize everything again just to feel satisfied. ;_;

The sun's deathrays and humidity annoy me a lot too. Sometimes I feel like crying when it gets too hot and humid.. 

• Brohoof 2

USB cords annoy me sometimes to, they never work right...

Oh and yeah the download sites that confuse you with what your actually suppose to download by putting many different download buttons.

It's confusing and dumb.

When my brother tells me my room isn't clean, when it is.

When I hear people complain at school that they have no friends.... To one of their friends...

I don't get it >_>, they don't know what friendless is...

Sorta more makes things akward, but when I'm around girls or worse talking to them and they announce they have to pee. Idk just sorta hard to respond to that. Makes it a bit akward to converse. It feels like its meant to be a rhetorical question. I think it is. Not sure.

But hanging around girls alot at school has got me use to this alot more. Seems to be a lot more normal for them. Idk, maybe it's because they always go to the bathroom in pairs. It's still odd a bit, but it doesn't really annoy me as much anymore. Just makes things akward.

Oh styraphome, hearing or having to touch it myself just drives me crazy, it feels like when people scratch a chalkboard to me.. So annoying...

When I have to reload a YouTube video like 3 times to get it to work.

When my computer overheats and shuts down in the middle of me doing something.

I guess that's all I can think of in little random things that annoy me :P.

If I think of more I might post them. :P

When I hear people complain at school that they have no friends.... To one of their friends...

Oh Yes, I hate that so much. One of mine says they need "newer" friends. What's wrong with her old ones?

And I just thought of one....

You get done making an important document on the computer for school, you click "exit", and forget to save. ALL THAT WORK JUST LOST. 

• Brohoof 1

Sorta more makes things akward, but when I'm around girls or worse talking to them and they announce they have to pee. Idk just sorta hard to respond to that. Makes it a bit akward to converse. It feels like its meant to be a rhetorical question. I think it is. Not sure.

But hanging around girls alot at school has got me use to this alot more. Seems to be a lot more normal for them. Idk, maybe it's because they always go to the bathroom in pairs. It's still odd a bit, but it doesn't really annoy me as much anymore. Just makes things akward.

Ahah I do this to my friends sometimes. It just comes out..

Also, maybe it's just me, but I noticed that my guy friends can casually say they have to shet and everything in the middle of the conversation. But when I tell them I have to pee, they go all, "OMG EWW YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THISSS!!!@2111!!"   ._____.

• Brohoof 1

When somepony comes in busting into my room while i'm busy and my door is completely closed (ehem parents)

When i try to arrange my comforter in bed it gets worst...

Alarm clocks annoy me

The super crappy electricity of my country...

Hair falling on my face when i get my hair cut, making me temporarily blind 

when i get a a potato fry that has a huge black spot 

Oh Yes, I hate that so much. One of mine says they need "newer" friends. What's wrong with her old ones?

And I just thought of one....

You get done making an important document on the computer for school, you click "exit", and forget to save. ALL THAT WORK JUST LOST. 

^^^^THIS ENTIRE POST

When people overthink things, and get into philosophy and stuff.

When people overthink things, and get into religion and stuff.

When people overthink things, and get into conspiracies and stuff.

Also, people that run around saying things like 'FUCK USA' or 'FUCK ENGLAND'. Sure, your country does some bad stuff, but at least you're not scrounging for your life in India, Afghanistan, or some place in Africa. Compared to most, you have an easy life.

Edited by Rez
  • Brohoof 2

Ahah I do this to my friends sometimes. It just comes out..

Also, maybe it's just me, but I noticed that my guy friends can casually say they have to shet and everything in the middle of the conversation. But when I tell them I have to pee, they go all, "OMG EWW YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THISSS!!!@2111!!" ._____.

Its ok, like I said I understand that girls are just more open to each other, they don't realize I'm around a lot of times( partly due to me being quiet.)

I've got use to it really.

I guess it's just not something guys say so it's more akward, I mean if I said that as a guy I'd probaly get called gay. Same with any guy really.

Guys don't really talk about bathrooms much or in them much though most of the time. I mean in guys bathrooms it's normally pretty much silent(well besides the sound of people going :P) hardly ever make eye contact. There are people who talk, but most are people who randomly come in to hang at out or something.. Dunno why.

It's like an unspoken rule in guys bathrooms to be mostly quiet and not really make eye contact. Dunno where it originated but it seems to be a rule.

To be fair I have a hard time going if people are talking so idk.

I guess your right with some guys talking about "taking a crap" and stuff. I personally don't like that even more, I think it's pretty disgusting in general. The "I gotta pee" from girls is less disgusting to me, idk just me.

Plus I just understand it more being around girls a lot. I guess. Some things about it( like girls going to the bathroom in pairs) I don't understand, but oh well.

I do agree that that type of behavior is pretty hypocritical. I personally don't announce it, heck the most ill say is I gotta go to the bathroom in most cases. And being shy most times I don't do even that and just leave.

I guess there's many things I don't understand about girls, just as girls don't understand a lot of things guys do.

Maybe I should start questioning girls for a better understanding of them :P.

• Brohoof 2

Inaccurate note charts in music games. Nothing ruins the rock star fantasy quite like getting sabotaged by the note chart rather than your own skill. That is the main reason I prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero, even if Rock Band is far from perfect either in some cases (HI PULSE OF THE MAGGOTS GUITAR SOLO).

Trying to give someone constructive criticism and getting hostility in response.

Flies and wasps, Nicholas Cage might not like the bees, but for me it's NO NOT THE WASPS

Losing the possibility to get 100% in a game. Even if I would never bother to grind myself to 100%, just knowing there is no way I could ever get everything would nag me to madness. This was especially annoying in Batman: Arkham Asylum and Rock Band 3 where in Batman, one single little collectible refused to spawn, and in Rock Band 3 my "fans" counter stopped updating so I will never be able to unlock the "completionist" goal.

• Brohoof 1

When I work really hard on something for school I get a C or D. When I half-ass it and make it generic as can be I get an A+.

When girls only like a band because the singer is "hot."

People who outright ignore you.

When I hear people with a vast amount of friends complaining they have no friends, or they're a "loner".

How the same people at my school who rant about how you should "be yourself, and don't judge others" turn right around, and judge the crap out of people.

Again, people who outright ignore you. This one pisses me off a lot.

Edited by TrollianShinobi
  • Brohoof 3

Well... when I try to write something, and I accidentally push on Shift+Up arrow+erase. It happens all the time.

Also, when someone force me to talk or talk to me when I don't want to hear him. My mother do this all the time. -.- I'm going to tell her to stop this.

When people who dont deserve the benifit of the doubt get it, and someone else suffers for that. (i have been suspended from school for this before, 3 or 4 times)

When people dont think about what they are doing

live actions movies where the physics make less sense than pinkie pie

people in general

headphone cords getting tangled in swivel chair wheels.

I guess there's many things I don't understand about girls, just as girls don't understand a lot of things guys do.

Maybe I should start questioning girls for a better understanding of them :P.

Lol I like going to restrooms in groups just so I can still continue our conversations while peeing. xD  And ask them if I look okay and all, etc.  And weird, 'cause I always have this mental image that guys party in restrooms and have those, uhm, 'dares'.. Like, who can pee the furthest or pee unusually, etc... Iunno. ._.

What also annoys me is that whenever I have to wash my hands after being done, there will only be a sink or two open to do so (and a line of others wanting to wash their hands), since the other ten are filled with people doing makeup for ten minutes or something. D:   Then again, I don't wear makeup, so I don't really understand it at all...

• Brohoof 3

Lol I like going to restrooms in groups just so I can still continue our conversations while peeing. xD And ask them if I look okay and all, etc. And weird, 'cause I always have this mental image that guys party in restrooms and have those, uhm, 'dares'.. Like, who can pee the furthest or pee unusually, etc... Iunno. ._.

What also annoys me is that whenever I have to wash my hands after being done, there will only be a sink or two open to do so (and a line of others wanting to wash their hands), since the other ten are filled with people doing makeup for ten minutes or something. D: Then again, I don't wear makeup, so I don't really understand it at all...

I see, well I can't converse and go at the same time, I can't relax enough to go when talking :P.

Then again as a guy I'm standing, so I dunno.

I actually find it more comfortable to sit in a lot of cases, but maybe it's just me. However in disgusting public restrooms( the majority are disgusting) I avoid sitting and abuse my uh, man powers xD.

And nope that's not really how guys restrooms are at all haha.

Despite the fact some guys seem to like to talk about their junk alot,( I don't get it or like to myself) in bathrooms you really don't talk. Or even look at each other while peeing in the slightest. You look at a wall or something and go and that's it.

If you look at someone while they're going your going to be called gay.

I don't even like using the urinals in guys bathrooms, it's to public for me, I always go in stalls. Still stand because the toilets are kinda disgusting, but still.

I suppose some might who knows. Never seen that happen though. Normally it's go in and take care of your business an get out as fast as possible.

Besides you'd be very likely to make a mess doing something like that... People seem to have a hard enough time aiming going normally, I understand it doesn't always cooperate, but some bathrooms make it look like people aimed for the floor.. >_>.

Besides I don't think there would be many um different things to do to pee. Idk xD.

It's kinda funny to hear about your mental image though. It's understandable I guess it's not like people typically go into the other genders bathroom( except if it was like an accident, or it's an emergency and the others closed or something idk.)

I guess my mental image of girls bathrooms isn't that far off though, with talking while going and lots of girls doing makeup and stuff it makes sense why there's lines in girls bathrooms and hardly ever in guys.

I don't really understand makeup either, but Im not a girl so you should understand it more xD.

I'm ok with them wearing it, but I mean a guy is going to wake up next to you if they end up marrying you, and you won't have makeup on, so I don't see why you need to wear it really :P.

I think girls look perfectly fine though, even if a lot complain their ugly.

Seriously if they think they're ugly then what am I? :P

• Brohoof 1

Lol I like going to restrooms in groups just so I can still continue our conversations while peeing. xD  And ask them if I look okay and all, etc.  And weird, 'cause I always have this mental image that guys party in restrooms and have those, uhm, 'dares'.. Like, who can pee the furthest or pee unusually, etc... Iunno. ._.

What also annoys me is that whenever I have to wash my hands after being done, there will only be a sink or two open to do so (and a line of others wanting to wash their hands), since the other ten are filled with people doing makeup for ten minutes or something. D:   Then again, I don't wear makeup, so I don't really understand it at all...

LOL! Out of all the times I've been in a public bathroom, (trust me, me lifestyle forces me to do so often) I have NEVER played any of those games.

You bring up another thing that annoys me. When girls think they need makeup to look good. I'd rather a lady wear less or none that wear a ton. That rhymed.

• Brohoof 2