Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Article on bronies on the front page of Yahoo!

Fizz.

Meh, Yahoo articles suck, I read 90% of them for the comments, look at all these clueless people, now all this did was create another round of haters. ;_;

This was an AP article.

Americans sure love to politicize things, don't they? Yahoo comments are always entertaining.

Can't..stop..reading..comments...

I personally don't think this is newsworthy, unless they cover Star Trek/Anime/Comic conventions regularly.

"This is the first I've heard of bronies, but since they seem to be upsetting the conservative, homophobic, macho, 'boys shouldn't play with dolls' crowd...I'm all for them." I laughed way harder at this comment than I should have, because this sums up every negative comment on the story.

• Brohoof 1

Yahoo! c wut i did thar?

Isn't this article the first one ever to give positive responds to bronies?

one of the first BIG sources of news.

My reaction when I first read this article:

Posted Image

I'm not a big fan of Yahoo, but it was really nice to see such a well-balanced article that discussed bronies in a fair context. :)

(edited)

When the press finally places G4 ponies on the headlines of their articles about us, then I will rest a little more easily.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

The article brought my hopes up, and then the comments dragged it back down. At least the media isn't bashing us anymore...

Yahoo! comments are typically known for being idiotic. Even some of the Yahoo! comments themselves acknowledge this :P