Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The quiet place.

Despair

I was expecting a Sceamer although you promised it was not gonna contain one.

oh all most forgot I don't have a phone facebook is all about share this share that twitter is for giveaways (or for me it is) and don't have a google plus

it did nothing for me ...this thing was tellin me crap about facebook and it's notifications, and in the end I found "like the quiet place on facebook", how ironical ¬¬

(edited)

This one is the same idea/creator but so much better: http://thequietplace...ughtsroom〈=

It's an odd thing, but it really works for me. it's stuff too embarrasing or stupid to say to other people, or something you just don't want forever in a skype log or forum message, so you can put it in here. I like it a loooooooot. Some people will find it stupid though, but to each their own.

Edited by Fizzyscarf-The-*nom*

Oh well, everyone has a different place to find peace. I guess I'm the only one who finds self-happiness in quiet isolation.

No, you're not the only one. There is a lot to be said for quiet isolation. Give me a quiet place near a body of water and I'm in a happy place.

No, you're not the only one. There is a lot to be said for quiet isolation. Give me a quiet place near a body of water and I'm in a happy place.

There IS no quiet isolation where I live, so maybe this thing helps people like me who CANT get that ten minutes of peace.

That just made me feel slightly more down, just a pinch more. You know what gives me peace? Bob Ross, I don't why but it's just a serene feeling I get from watching that dude.

Well, it didn't help me find peace, and I'll tell you why. You told us that it wouldn't contain anything creepy, so automatically I believed that it would contain something creepy, therefore I was unable to rest because I was bracing myself.

It relaxed me a little bit... But, as far as relaxation goes I'd rather sit in my room with my music and just lay there for a bit. Or else grab my nook and read.

I thought it was pretty relaxing, although if I really wanted some quiet time I could have just turned off my computer and gone to bed. :P

Thank you for sharing this, though. :)

I use that thought room all the time, without actually using it.

I'll often rant on the FB status box, and then just delete it all without posting it. 90% of the stuff I write in FB doesn't get posted.

I used that thought box. It was nice.