Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Breaking the Law of Love and Tolerance

Lady Rarity Pony

Well we all know that Love and Tolerance is one thing that should always be present within the brony community but what about the bronies that don't love and tolerate?

This guy commented on my YouTube channel and said "EVERY PONY JOIN US IN WAR ON THE 28TH!"

Curious as to what he meant I looked at his channel and he has been trying to gather bronies to attack haters. This includes giving thumbs down on various channels and false flagging.

Here is his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NiggestBronyForce

I hate when assholes like this do crap that makes the community look bad. They should be loving and tolerating and not doing the same thing the haters do. By false flagging they are no better than any MLP hater.

What do you think?

-Sigh-

This is why some members in this community make me sad.

They say they live for love and tolerance, but when you hit them where it hurts,

They are like every other asshole in the world.

Well we all know that Love and Tolerance is one thing that should always be present within the brony community but what about the bronies that don't love and tolerate?

This guy commented on my YouTube channel and said "EVERY PONY JOIN US IN WAR ON THE 28TH!"

Curious as to what he meant I looked at his channel and he has been trying to gather bronies to attack haters. This includes giving thumbs down on various channels and false flagging.

Here is his channel.

http://www.youtube.c...ggestBronyForce

I hate when assholes like this do crap that makes the community look bad. They should be loving and tolerating and not doing the same thing the haters do. By false flagging they are no better than any MLP hater.

What do you think?

Exactly, like the Christians on MOCpages, this is a great example of extremism.

I personally don't like it either, and it does make the community look bad, because all anyone looks at nowadays is the negatives. Hey look, so are we! I hear all the time haters' reasons of "they all shove it in your face" and this, of course, is no better and will just create more.

Eeyup, history is repeating it self again... Same s**t happened in the furry community back in 2007. It was called YuoTube furry war

I guess this is going to be called... YouTube brony war? lol

I really don't want that to happen. The last thing we need is part of the community declaring "war" that affects the entire community http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I really don't want that to happen. The last thing we need is part of the community declaring "war" that affects the entire community http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Don't get me wrong, I don't want that to happen too, but things with hasbro and ponyarchive... youtube... It just look like it MAY happen, but I hope that it will not.

Edited by Freckle

Or we could do what any sensible person would do, ignore the ones who are inciting a war and continue to enjoy MLP as we always have. If you are going to liken these extremists to the haters then you should treat them like the haters.

Personally, I've learned to ignore the negative side of any fanbase thanks to the Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase which is pretty bad in a lot of ways. Always look at the positive, never the negative, it'll make your time as a part of the fanbase/community that much better.

Ignorance is Bliss.

I'm more than willing to bet afew bucks that these are the same people that go "Ponys brought me here" on every soundtrack used on a moderately popular pmv.

There's nothing we can truly do except either ignore it, or go to the channel and send a message to the subscribers.

So we should ignore it.

Besides I think it may be a hater leading the group of wannabe bronys.

I must agree, we should ignore the ones who aren't so "tolerant" and the ones who inciate the war. Though it could get out of hand with those "not so tolerant" ones and our name as bronies will be forever known as a bad thing. And if CSI created an episode about bronies after the war(of course if the war happened in the first place)... then god help us all, because the "fur and loathing" episode made a bad name of you know who... (but of course that episode was just a big lie, or just 1% of the community do that sort of things.).

I must agree, we should ignore the ones who aren't so "tolerant" and the ones who inciate the war. Though it could get out of hand with those "not so tolerant" ones and our name as bronies will be forever known as a bad thing. And if CSI created an episode about bronies after the war(of course if the war happened in the first place)... then god help us all, because the "fur and loathing" episode made a bad name of you know who... (but of course that episode was just a big lie, or just 1% of the community do that sort of things.).

*looks at dead body*

Looks like he just got...

*puts on glasses*

Broned

as far as I am concerned, the correct brony way of handling a hater is is to argue them into watching an episode and look at him turn pony from the sideline. Not even say "told you so" and if all else fail. put up an ignore face. We are supposed to be a peaceful race,

• Brohoof 1

That sucks and is quite immature. Not to sound religious or anything but perhaps we should turn the other hoof and just try to convert them rather than kill them and if they don't want to be converted into bronies, respect their opinions but retain the right to disagree :huh: .

The last thing that Equestria needs is an internet war. Maybe we can send a pony ambassador to negotiate instead.

Lame, I may be a big brogusus, but there is no reason for this, I mean the war has ended and their starting another one except it's on Youtube, I mean like why do they do this, this is called hate and tolerate, and the idea is pretty bad.

personally, its quite amazing that bronies have lasted this long without some idiot declaring war on haters. most fanbases that have a hatebase directed at them are up in arms over it within days. this was inevitable, but that doesnt mean we have to take part in it.

now personally, i dont mind trolling haters on the small scale, but ive never been one for being part of an internet war unless its something i really disagree with, such as youtube being a bunch of assholes and taking down a ton of harmless videos. ive participated in my share of raids, back when i actually used 4chan (like 4 years ago when it wasnt 99.9% idiots) but starting an internet war over some trolls is too much.

not to mention it'll just give the haters more ammo to throw at us. its bad enough with the few bronies who spam for the sake of spam, or to troll. the last thing bronies need is some idiolt starting a war in our name :/