Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your brohoof to post ratio?

Evilshy

almost 1:1 .. now a little closer to 1:1

18 brohoofs to was 14 now 15 posts. this thing demands more charectars to answer a short question so here they are.

Well as of this post, I will be 222 brohoofs out of a total of 246 posts. Accoring to my precise mathematic calculations that would put my current brohoof ratio to 222/246, which simplifies to 37/41 ratio which turns into a 90.2% Conversion Rate between brohoofs and posts. So not quite 1:1 but close.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

About 1.11...eh, not bad. Of course, Cloudsdale posts sometimes helps me get it. :3 I don't spend much time there though. People with a good ratio must have spent all their time there...

About 1.11...eh, not bad. Of course, Cloudsdale posts sometimes helps me get it. :3 I don't spend much time there though. People with a good ratio must have spent all their time there...

Actually there are quite a few people who spend little to no time in CDC and still get high ratios :3

Hmmm... I haven't posted here in a while...

2519 brohoofs to 1600 posts is...

:3

You're brohoof count is about a little more than -30 less than what I had when I had 1000 posts :c.

Mah B/P ratio is getting higher and higher, though, and I can thank the GCT for that :P. It's right now at 0.9 B/P, if I calculated it right.

Eh... Right now its 2.5 if I count all of my "posts".

I've been on cloudsdale a lot lately though, so I don't think that it's that accurate. But it would probably still be over 1.00 though...

Holla holla, gimme dolla.

1,174 brohoofs to 1,800 (exactly, that's kinda weird) posts which come around to a whopping .65 brohoof to post ratio.

This means I'm popular right? Right?

• Brohoof 1

19 Brohoofs to 31 Active Posts comes out to...approximately .61. Not bad for being on the forum less than 24 hours, right? Right? Please give me validation that I am not a waste of oxygen. :(

EDIT: Since this post got a brohoof, do I need to redo my math? Because that took me, like, forty-five minutes to figure out... :P

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

1775::1674 = 1.0603...

And that's received...

10288::1674 = 6.14575...

That's given brohoofs...

I'm over 1.0 on both! :D

... Which means I should probably get out and post more...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

579 brohoofs divided by 103 posts equals to a ratio of... 5,6.

I blame Cloudsdale Colosseum.

(I don't even know how to find the actual post count.)

Okay, counting all posts it's 0,25.

Posted Image

Edited by Dr_Waveband

My brohoof ratio, When including Forum Games and Forum Lounge, is 0.7 even.

Not bad, considering most people don't brohoof every post in Forum Games unless it's some kind of joke.

With Cloudsdale excluded, I have a 2.93.

579 brohoofs divided by 103 posts equals to a ratio of... 5,6.

I blame Cloudsdale Colosseum.

(I don't even know how to find the actual post count.)

Go to your profile and go to the stats tab. There will be a bar graph down the page. Hover your cursor over the green bars to view your post count for each section and add them all up. Edited by Sugar Plum