Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your brohoof to post ratio?

Evilshy

I'm not all that popular since my brohoof/post count ratio is below 1.

I calculated it and got 0.735458613

And to be fair, most of those brohoofs, I got while being a moderator, so in reality, I less of a big member than other people here. But it's ok, I'm not very active or interesting anyway.

• Brohoof 1

566 posts, 829 brohooves, so my ratio is 1.46 and rising.

Personally, though, I'm one of those types of people that are against "raing systems", "karma", and in this case, "Brohooves", on forums. I feel they make people whore around and say things they normally wouldn't say, just to get a few more points. Because, in life, the amount of times people pressed "Brohoof" on the bottom right of your posts in an internet discussion forums site, doesn't matter.

I just see it as a silly thing to worry about, and the only reason I'm taking notice to my ratio (which, at the rate it is inflating, should hit 2.00 in about a month), is because I find it hilarious that those who care least about it, have the most of it -- for another example, Scootacool has a super high ratio, and we can all testify that he's just a quality poster and would stay that way were there no ratings system, still.

My post count is still rather "low" by standards here, because I believe in quality posting. I only post something if it's worth posting, otherwise I might have 3000 posts. The whole thing about "Brohoof" count applies with "post count", too. Just because you post more, doesn't mean you're and awesome poster -- in my mind, those who make quality posts, are the best posters on-site.

EDIT: I think I'm totally going to do some sort of editorial on post count and karma at some point.

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 1

Well mine is improving somewhat. Still quite low by the standards set from people in this thread, but I have at least passed the 1/4 mark now. I wonder if my lack of an icon makes my posts a little less likely to be brohoofed sometimes.

I've somehow managed to jump up to 2.25, which is a fairly significant increase compared to what I was sporting during my last post in this thread. As always, I am completely baffled and confused by the fact that I get so many brohoofs.

Why do people like my posts? Why do I get so much attention? IT IS A MYSTERY. ^___________^

• Brohoof 3

Current ratio is 1.432. I don't really think about it all that much, because in truth I don't ascribe much importance to brohoofs. Whether I get them or not doesn't matter much to me. What matters is that people value what I have to say.

• Brohoof 3

I've somehow managed to jump up to 2.25, which is a fairly significant increase compared to what I was sporting during my last post in this thread. As always, I am completely baffled and confused by the fact that I get so many brohoofs.

Why do people like my posts? Why do I get so much attention? IT IS A MYSTERY. ^___________^

I dunno. People like admins, I guess :P.

Anyways, mine is a 0.66 brohoof/post ratio. It's better than the .45 or whatever I had when I got to 1000 posts (I had 444 brohooves then). As you can see, the ratio is getting higher. I guess it's because I post mostly in the Forum Lounge, and I almost always get a brohoof in that part. Plus, the posts don't actually count as true "posts", so it's making the ratio better. Expect to see more actual posts from me when S3 comes along ;)

3162:2692

It was well below a 1:1 ratio a few months ago, and I thought I would never surpass it so quickly. Thanks a lot, Random Chat Thread.

Basically ^_^ Random Chat Thread get's you so much if you post what people want to hear. In the past two weeks I have gotten probably around 500-600 brohoofs from just that thread XD

People brohoof just about every single moderator/admin statement on the Forums. It's no big surprise or shocker, and even I've received some of that treatment as well.

Well, most things mods post are relevant to the discussion, and they don't post anything outside of Cloudsdale Coliseum sketchy in fear that they might make themselves look stupid XD

People brohoof just about every single moderator/admin statement on the Forums. It's no big surprise or shocker, and even I've received some of that treatment as well.

I can tell, since your B/P ratio is "positive" as I would call it. I'm wondering if that means you're gonna get less and less brohooves now, since you ain't a mod. Ah, who cares, you're already pretty popular here, so you're gonna continue to get more and more brohooves :P

• Brohoof 1

0.56. Not horrible I suppose. I do try to be helpful and, well, useful around here. I suppose that is what earns you brohoofs, but to be honest I don't even keep count. It's nice to get them, but overall they're a bit unimportant.

Here comes Twilie, here to impose his swagtastic ratio upon all of you mere mortals. Out of my 1736 (soon to be 37) posts, I have received 1052 brohoofs, with a ton coming from aa post in which I raged at some random blank flank for being stereotypical and annoying.

My ratio is: 0.6059907834101382, so about 61 out of every 100 posts I make are brohoofed. Almost a third, that makes me happy :D

• Brohoof 1

My brohoof count has always hovered by my post count, mostly just behind. Right now my broohoof to post count ratio is .975, meaning I get 9.75 brohoofs for every 10 posts I make.

I find that total very impressive for me, because I don't post in the Cloudsdale Colosseum, where one can accumulate them quickly. Quality over quantity I guess. :P

Edited by Brisineo

0.62... Thank you, calculator

Alright, my math and my reasoning are extremely terrible... I don't know exactly if this is good or not, nor what it is supposed to mean. But here it is!... ô-õ

It is: 2.85 :)

Still, I suppose it will only get less and less as I post more and more (Unless all my posts are quality). Buy hey, I'm new(ish) at the moment so its fine.

I'm an aloof artist who gets a lot of brohoofs from posting my crap around, and whenever I do post something outside of art, it's usually something I feel is useful to others to know about.

It is: 2.85 :)

Still, I suppose it will only get less and less as I post more and more (Unless all my posts are quality). Buy hey, I'm new(ish) at the moment so its fine.

Fix, You divide your brohoof amount by your post count, not your post count by your brohoof amount ;). So for you it would be 21/61, which is 0.344