Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdness and foods!

D1SC0RD

Let's see. If I eat something sweet, then I have to drink milk with it. If I eat something salty (or not sweet) I have to have a sweet drink (sweet tea, Coke, Pepsi, etc).

Oh, french fries in chocolate shake: awesome.

SkullBuster could write a novel on his food issues! I'll leave that to him.

I like chocolate covered bacon, oh wait, its a brilliant plan.

Hehehe, I wouldn't try that one, but I can't judge you for it either. I like to dip my bacon in maple syrup :wub:

Hehehe, I wouldn't try that one, but I can't judge you for it either. I like to dip my bacon in maple syrup :wub:

I've had it before, its tasty. <3

I wont judge you either.

• Brohoof 1

I've had it before, its tasty. <3

I wont judge you either.

Isn't everything better with bacon?
  • Brohoof 1

Isn't everything better with bacon?

Yes, bacon ice cream is good also, and bacon hot dogs, and bacon steak, etc......

I hate orange fruit, but love orange juice, as long as there is no pulp.

I hate peanut butter...

Dipping almost anything in a milkshake, I do that...

There might be more which i'll post if I think of them.

Anyone ever tried silkworm larvae?

No, but I have had cricket, meal worm, earth worm, and ants. Meal worms are the worst because you have to bite off the head before you can eat them. ._.

(edited)

I'm all for trying any food. Let it be crazy combination like Banana chicken ham sandwich or just the good ol Dry Noodles with half soft egg, bunch of seaweed, sesame seed etc.

Plenty of things I never gotten the chance to try yet. Like almost every insect out there. The only ones I have ate so far were fried meal worms. Which oddly reminded me of Popcorn without the white. I know I'd trade a bucket of popcorn for one with fried meal worms.

Anyhow, I'm seriously disappointed with the insect adoption rate in the food industry here.

Plenty of other "weird" foods I eat, but nothing comes to mind... well except one more thing but I'll keep that with this: Half developed egg (which I haven't tried yet though)

Edit: Oh I just reminded myself, I wouldn't mind trying just about any body part of an animal. Like say the brains, the face, tongues and things like that

Edited by AIMonkey
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The only reason I am criticized is because I'm a nutrition freak. Sorry, but I don't want to have a heart attack at the age of 25, as that's the direction that most of my friends are heading.

I love salad and rarely eat sweets O.O

I do have a friend with very weird tastes- he put skittles on his hot dog. :huh: Whatever floats your goat, man!

Edited by FlareChaser0096
  • Brohoof 1