Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Turned Anyone Into a Brony?

Miss Dash.

I recently turned my mum into a brony ( Yay ;) )

I even made her make an oc; Here's a picture of her and my oc together.

Posted Image

I'm curious, Who have you made a brony? And how?

• Brohoof 5

Now I keep my broniness to myself as to not annoy the hell out of people around me and try not to convert others...

TRY! Accidentally got my friend to watch it when I let it slip that I watched the show a few days after I actually started watching it.

I didn't necessarily convert her, but my new principal let a "20% cooler" slip talking to a teacher.

I suppose it had something with me slowly climbing the social ladder. All 32 of the other students are slowly becoming bronies/pegasisters, what with my positive talk about it with Emma D. all the time, and us calling each other which canon character we suit best (apparently, I'm Twilight, and she's obviously Sweetie Belle).

(edited)

I even made her make an oc; Here's a picture of her and my oc together.

Posted Image

I'm curious, Who have you made a brony? And how?

You know, if I could convert my mom into a brony, everything pony related I have been wanting to buy without my parents knowing will be a lot easier. (I think I should turn you over to my mom. Work your magic.)

As for people I have converted, I believe I, so far, have gotten 4 people to watch, and enjoy, the show.

1st person: One of my best friends, Noah.

2nd person: I believe it was my cousin, Tyler

3rd person: His name is Ben, and he is Editor on a Minecraft server I administrate

4th person: My little brother, Kaedon. Converting him wasn't intentional, he just saw me watching the show, and I guess he wanted to give it a try himself.

I am currently working on converting my 5th, who is my older brother, Braydon. I have a very limited amount of time, though, as he is leaving for military training after his senior year... which starts in about 3 weeks. I better act fast.

Edited by Raspberry32

It was very hard, but I managed to turn one of my neighbors into a brony. XD

You see, his little siblings LOVED the show. Both were girls, and they had many pony toys (they even made ME jealous! :P). I told my neighbor about the show, and at first he accused me of being a wussy. Finally, I begged him to watch the show with his little sisters next time they wanted to watch it. Turns out, he watched it, and was a brony ever since. :)

I've turned a friend of mine on the internet into a Brony, and I turned a friend at school into a Pegasister, then again, she loved ponies until G3. She loves G4 much better. :D

Welcome Mr. Charismatic to the party guys.

• My hater friend
  • Pulled a friend out of the closet
  • 3 other friends
  • My older "party hard" cousin
  • TWO teachers in my school(Who'll I'll never see again )': )
  • 2 random people I hadn't known before the respective encounter
  • Got my brother to not be a hater
  • Convinced my parents to not think I'm gay for watching it

What can I say, I'm persuasive :3

• Brohoof 1

Two friends of mine so far. Downside = one of my friends said he had lost all respect for me. I want to show him my Facebook cover though, just to see what he says:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have turned two of my irl friends into bronies, 1 online friend and I think my mother is starting to like the show. So I hope it will be like this soon:

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Myself, and that shall be enough for me for now. I do not believe in missionary ways.

Shall some of my friends ask, I will provide them with best information I can, and will suggest them to give it a try,

but I am not going to actively attempt to convert anybody.

I've turned no one into a brony, but I've got a friend who watches the show every once in a while and wears a Scootaloo bracelet I gave her so there's that.