Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

N/A                                                                                      

I think she's cute too, and that's really not such a bad thing.

As far as I see beauty, I think of passion. It's how I think of mountains, music, art, stories, and (now) rainbows.

I find RD both a beautiful work of art and a really awesome personality.

Keep a firm grip on reality, and it's all good, my brony. :D

Pretty much all what I was going to say was already said. I also remember the "I love Fluttershy" thread. It's seems to be that you like the personality behind the character, or you really like rainbows.

Probably the personality, in that case. I didn't care for rainbows at all before becoming a brony. But I don't know, it might be a little about how she looks as well. And she's a cartoon horse. Well aware of that.

Week ago, guy posts exact same thing, but about Fluttershy instead.

Same reaction; so long as you don't go overboard, it's fine. There's millions of everypony out there in the world, so all you have to do is find yourself your RD. It's not as easy as it sounds. ;)

No, it isn't weird. RainbowDude loves her too. Thats why he pretty much became the....human/male version of her. He started talking like her and he became very athletic but lazy. He almost dyed his hair rainbow....

Anyway, Don't be afraid! I love Derpy Hooves! Rose Loves Roseluck! And there are many more bronies like you! Do not. Be afraid. :)

• Brohoof 1

Start hanging around the athletic girls at school, especially ones on the track and field team if your school has that. Or soccer (European football), Rainbow Dash-like girl would probably be good at that too.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Yeah...

Here's the story: I became a brony in late December of last year. Watched every episode out at the time in a week. At the end of season 1, I found myself immensely attracted to Rainbow Dash. Very.

I know she's not real. That just makes me really sad, thinking about it. But I don't want to have intercourse with her, she's just unbelievably cute. Not sexy, there's a huge difference. Just... I don't know what to say about it, really.

Remember "At the Gala" in the season 1 finale? Watched that episode. When Rainbow Dash started singing in the aforementioned song, I immediately started crying, and then did so for the rest of this song.

What do you guys say about this, is it somewhat normal? Or is it just sick?

I don't think it's sick. You're just looking for qualities and ideals that are hard to find in real life.

I love Fluttershy more than the story I've been writing for 14 years. That's a magical thing in my life, so yours is something to be embraced with RD.

I really need to get back on that story...

Edited by MyKotoShi

Find a girl with the personality of Rainbow Dash, if she likes and goes out with you, ask her to dye her hair in rainbow colors. (Actually, don't ask her to dye her hair!)

I've loved the tomboyish personality for a long time, and I really like Rainbow Dash too, I hope I could meet someone like her in the future.

I have been in love with a girl that is like RBD for 1 year(long before watching fim). She has red-dyed hair, plays in a sports team but also has a bit too much ego for me(and I guess for almost everypony) to handle.

Therefore I've really liked RBD on first sight. But the more I've seen of her the more she reminded me of that girl and because of experience I now would rather date AJ or Twi if I were a pony xD

Nevertheless Rainbow is a great motivation for people who do sports. The "Sonic Rainboom"-episode showed me that everyone gets sometimes nervous during sports and motivated me to focus more on training. :)

Edited by PonyPunk
  • Brohoof 1

as everyone else has already said, it's the personality, how she acts, that you are attracted to, not RD as a pony itself, unless her character design is what you find desiring (hafta admit, the character design in the show is visually very attractive, although not attractive in 'that' way).

i'm sure there is a girl out there that have attributes that mirror that of RD from the show. you seem like a nice guy, and i'm pretty sure there is someone out that likes you. :)

Off-topic: You guys are way nicer than the place I came from.

but of course! i don't exaggerate when i say that this is the best community that i've ever been in. it truly is. :)

• 4 weeks later...