Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brook

I actually had a 1920x1080 laptop before the motherboard went. It was an MSI GT683R. Which, I believe, is the older version of 's rig. It was also a 15.6" display.

So, after that went up in smoke, I had to use my mom's laptop for a bit. it has a 1366x768 display, and nowhere near the graphics capability. It's a bit hard to look at.

I've since gotten a shiny new desktop, complete with a 27" ASUS VE278. It has restored my 1920x1080 status.

I downloaded a Chrome extension that allows me to change the resolution of the browser. Pretty handy since I want my website to work on all screen sizes.

Having read a whole bunch of these comments it seems the lowest screen resolution most people have is 1366x768, so I'll make my site work at 1024x768 just to be safe.

I don't think anyone even uses 800x600 anymore so I'm not going to cater to them.

For anyone that cares here's the screenshots of how my site looks at varying resolutions. (I'm still coding it)

http://comicconreviews.tumblr.com/post/74088414994/comicconreviews-net-update-21-01-2014

Edited by Gamer Twilight

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

19" LCD monitor with 1280x1024 resolution. It's a pretty old screen as its one my dad gave me years and years ago when I got my first desktop PC, so it's really out of date, but I should be looking into buying a new one soon. :catface: