What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

BtrDinkyDooMaslow

List of ice cream flavors.   

99 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite ice cream flavor is?

• Vanilla
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Cheesecake
    • Mint Chocolate Chip/cookie
    • Butter Pecan
    • Cookies n' Cream
    • Coffee
    • Cotton Candy
    • Dulce De Leeche
    • Egg Nog
    • Peanut Butter Cup
    • Pistachio
    • Banana Split
    • Apple Pie
    • Bubble Gum
    • Cherry
    • Peanut Butter
    • Carrot Cake
    • Birthday Cake
    • Green Tea
    • Rocky Road
    • Yogurt
    • Apple Cinnamon Crisp
    • Fudge
    • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    • Other

I suppose my four favorite Ice Cream flavors would be:

1.Birthday Cake 

2. Cookie Dough

3. Chocolate/Vanilla Mixed

4. Plain Chocolate 

laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

You can hardly taste the grape (infact I think it might just be there because the purple is pretty). Most obvious flavor is probably the banana, but you can really taste the bubble gum too! It tastes very sweet and candy-like. Maybe before you try it you can try a sample.

well, next time  i go and get ice cream, im sure to check it out, i mean moon mist :D sounds very tasty!!! now if only it had cotton candy ice cream in it!! :D

I suppose my four favorite Ice Cream flavors would be:

1.Birthday Cake 

2. Cookie Dough

3. Chocolate/Vanilla Mixed

4. Plain Chocolate 

laugh.png

birthday cake? sounds awesome!! ive had like birthday cake sandwich things but not just the ice cream its self, i have to try it out!! :D

• Brohoof 1

birthday cake? sounds awesome!! ive had like birthday cake sandwich things but not just the ice cream its self, i have to try it out!!

Yeah, it's REALLY good.

It's like a  big mix of colors, blue, white, and various other colors, kind of hard to miss.

Of course, I can't find it around here anymore. sad.png  

Yeah, it's REALLY good.

It's like a  big mix of colors, blue, white, and various other colors, kind of hard to miss.

Of course, I can't find it around here anymore. sad.png  

same with bubble gum/ cotton candy, no one bought them, so they quit selling them in stores, to get them, you have to go to like the Robins place, or even the carousel, which ares has an ice cream station thing,which is just dreadful going there, because all the little kids, i mean, i love youngsters, but there parents just idk, just i get called a creep alot going in there sad.png  it really hurts!

Cookies and Cream, since I LOVE Oreos, which I thin are the cookies in cookies and cream ice cream. I like just about every ice cream. But, I actually am not that big of a fan of strawberry, :/

• Brohoof 1

neither am i, i just dont like it, i mean, strawberry, its just, one of those ice creams almost every body likes, even though its not that good :/

same with bubble gum/ cotton candy, no one bought them, so they quit selling them in stores, to get them, you have to go to like the Robins place, or even the carousel, which ares has an ice cream station thing,which is just dreadful going there, because all the little kids, i mean, i love youngsters, but there parents just idk, just i get called a creep alot going in there sad.png  it really hurts!

I don't even think people knew about "Birthday Cake" Ice cream. There's not a single "Robin's" place around here. sad.png

So, you get called a creep just for buying Ice Cream? Please tell me you're joking. dry.png

P.S. I've had birthday cake ice cream, you should really try and find it quickly, its really nummy, *its a word, don't judge me. >:(* And I like cotton candy ice cream. =

• Brohoof 2

I don't even think people knew about "Birthday Cake" Ice cream. There's not a single "Robin's" place around here. sad.png

So, you get called a creep just for buying Ice Cream? Please tell me you're joking. dry.png

well, when somebody like a man walks in to a place for younger kids, the parents will come up to me and say, "stay away from my child" even though im just there for ice cream, people here are just straight up rude!

well, when somebody like a man walks in to a place for younger kids, the parents will come up to me and say, "stay away from my child" even though im just there for ice cream, people here are just straight up rude!

But, you're not even touching the kids? They don't really sound that nice. If you buy ponies in public, I would like to see those people's reactions. dry.png

But, you're not even touching the kids? They don't really sound that nice. If you buy ponies in public, I would like to see those people's reactions. dry.png

well, i have before, i just go to the self checkout and start saying out load "i hope my daughter likes this" then run out the door. its really effective. even though i dont have a daughter, just say that so people wont judge me

well, i have before, i just go to the self checkout and start saying out load "i hope my daughter likes this" then run out the door. its really effective. even though i dont have a daughter, just say that so people wont judge me

I suppose that would work. I just go to the counter and check-out, of course, I'm a girl so it doesn't matter. I even met a brony while checking out once. laugh.png He even acknowledged my Derpy Hooves jacket. yay.png

• Brohoof 1

It's so hot right now I could really go for some ice cream right now!

My favorite flavors would have to be:

1 Black Raspberry

2 Strawberry

3 Vanilla

4 Chocolate

I'm not that exciting when it comes to ice cream flavors I know.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose that would work. I just go to the counter and check-out, of course, I'm a girl so it doesn't matter. I even met a brony while checking out once. img-1515937-1-laugh.png He even acknowledged my Derpy Hooves jacket. img-1515937-2-yay.png

:D i would love a derpy jacket! shes awesome!!! but where i live most people just give you looks, and mostly because im a guy, so there like WTF :/

Chocolate ice cream ftw!!!  Chocolate chips for flawless victory!!!  Special mention goes to vanilla.  

I just like my ice cream straightforward and simple.  yay.png

• Brohoof 1

Vanilla soft serve for me. Mostly because it's the most affordable whenever I get the ice cream cravings.

I like strawberry scoop too - especially with real strawberries.

• Brohoof 1

I personally think that popsicles are better, but my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip, though I'd like it better if it didn't have the chocolate chips.

• Brohoof 2

biggrin.png i would love a derpy jacket! shes awesome!!! but where i live most people just give you looks, and mostly because im a guy, so there like WTF :/

I just ordered mine from Hot Topic and the guy mentioned that Derpy is best pony. derpy_emoticon1.png

Despite being a girl, even I get weird looks from time to time. huh.png  Of course, if I ever saw someone wearing a pony shirt around here, I would walk up to them and compliment them, then walk away quickly. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

The only ice cream I can devour over and over again when I'm in need of zee 'comfort foods' is Vanilla. There's many flavors I love, but I eat more of the original than all the chocolate/strawberry/cheesecake/coffee/bacon/peppermint/garlic/pistacho/etc. flavors combined. 

• Brohoof 2