Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Equestria Girls on iTunes

and This shirt:

apple_jacks___honestly_delicious_by_gbil

That's all I've gotten period. I may eventually get a plushie and a few more shirts, but I don't plan on buying much else.

Edited by Heatwave
  • Brohoof 2

neve bought one... my gf wanted a pinkie pie and me RD, we were in a mall when we saw a crawl machine filled with huge ponies... me and her starred at it for a looongs time (very akward XD people were looking at us like someone who wants to rape a machine)... since i'm an half-engineer i know the little secret on those celestia damned machines... so with 2 euros we got RD and pinkie and walked all the day at the mall caring them like two idiots XD never had so much fun.. then a little girl started to stare at us.. and i heard her saying... ".... rainbow dash..." i was like.. "oh damn..." my girlfriend trown at me a stare like " if you give her my pinkie i will tear you in half" so i gived her my RD... what a huge smile... she was so happy smile.png and i was very happy too smile.png so still only my gf has pinkie.. maybe some day i will buy an Octavia if i find one...

That is a very sweet story!  I don't know if I would have been able to part with such a plushie.  XD

My mom picked my up a calender at Dollar General as a little surprise.  A couple weeks ago she got me a Derpy Magnet as well.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the dolls' faces tend to be pretty inaccurate with the show. However, the newer Celestia, NMM, and Chrysalis ones are actually pretty well-done.

P.S.: Hasbro needs to look up "MLP 3D Turntables" on YouTube or something for best pony-model examples.

• Brohoof 1

That is a very sweet story!  I don't know if I would have been able to part with such a plushie.  XD

My mom picked my up a calender at Dollar General as a little surprise.  A couple weeks ago she got me a Derpy Magnet as well.

well she was so cute while looking at it... i couldn't resist.. and everypony has a bit of rarity inside :)

• Brohoof 2

I ended up buying an Octavia plush from Walmart.

009-3.jpg

Mostly because I never expected to see an Octavia plush to buy anywhere in person. Especially not Walmart. I was really shocked. lol

• Brohoof 2

This is NOT something I have yet, its something that I hope to have like for Christmas or something, but I want a MLP FIM Iphone wallet, and an MLP FIM laptop bag that I plan on using as a purse. Why? Because I have alot of junk in my purse and I need to organize it lol

Purse

DSC_0760.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, not long after I ordered that Derpy stuff in my last post, I also went ahead and bought me that amazing Pinkie Pie plushie as well! *Squee* /)^3^(

iKGcx2O.jpg

Ooh I can't wait for it to arrive! :yay:

• Brohoof 5

I got this necklace but unfortunately it doesn't fit my big manly neck so I have to get extensions for it latter I was going to wear it under my shirt in case anyone was wondering.

post-12750-0-44448100-1384991352_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm currently waiting for some stuff from Hottopic to arrive , which should be today or Friday. In the meantime I finally found the MLP beanie babies , and since I haven't seen them anywhere in my town yet I bit the bullet and paid a bit more for them at the zoo I was visiting. ( I've been waiting to find them for over a month now...)

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently waiting for some stuff from Hottopic to arrive , which should be today or Friday. In the meantime I finally found the MLP beanie babies , and since I haven't seen them anywhere in my town yet I bit the bullet and paid a bit more for them at the zoo I was visiting. ( I've been waiting to find them for over a month now...)

TBH never even knew they existed until recently myself. I'm not sure why, but most places don't seem to have them.

Of all places I found them in Cracker Barrel....

• Brohoof 1

TBH never even knew they existed until recently myself. I'm not sure why, but most places don't seem to have them.

Of all places I found them in Cracker Barrel....

Yeah I was quite disappointed that ty didn't just sell them from their website(since some beanies they do), I think they're really missing out by doing that and they're not gonna realize how popular they are or could be. But yeah it was just a bit annoying since the zoo was charging 6.75$ for each , plus the outrageous tax in that area....

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I was quite disappointed that ty didn't just sell them from their website(since some beanies they do), I think they're really missing out by doing that and they're not gonna realize how popular they are or could be. But yeah it was just a bit annoying since the zoo was charging 6.75$ for each , plus the outrageous tax in that area....

Heh thats the regular price :P mine was $7 too, So I'm guessing thats the price anywho...

• Brohoof 1

Heh thats the regular price tongue.png mine was $7 too, So I'm guessing thats the price anywho...

Beanie Babies are usually 5$ for that size unless they're the special online playing ones or are a bigger size. At least from what I've seen.However maybe the MLP ones are for some reason more expensive as well.

• Brohoof 1

Beanie Babies are usually 5$ for that size unless they're the special online playing ones or are a bigger size. At least from what I've seen.However maybe the MLP ones are for some reason more expensive as well.

I got mine for $7 as well.  I think they're charging more because they know they can.  I think I saw them for $6 at Walgreens though.

• Brohoof 1

This is NOT something I have yet, its something that I hope to have like for Christmas or something, but I want a MLP FIM Iphone wallet, and an MLP FIM laptop bag that I plan on using as a purse. Why? Because I have alot of junk in my purse and I need to organize it lol

Purse

img-2018280-1-DSC_0760.jpg

Where did you get this? I remember seeing this same bag at CANterlot Con, from the same vendor I bought my Derpy plushie.

Thanks to something I noticed on a toy rack at a comic shop tonight, my car key is now about 20% cooler.

Also, I picked up a couple packs of the MLP dogtags and got Spike (meh) and Trixie (yay!). One of them came with a really neat silver silhouette sticker of Luna which is now on my phone.

post-20890-0-18152700-1385088709_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

61E2E321-51FB-4291-B73B-EAF9ED689794-146

I bought this Fluttershy phone case at hot topic... I simply adore it! :3 I also got the micro sereis comic packs of apple jack, rainbow dash, and twilight sparkle along with a rainbow dash dog tag.

• Brohoof 6

I know I'm a bit late on this, but here's my pony-related birthday swag:

post-14546-0-12995800-1385345173_thumb.jpg

Funnily enough, the two small plushes came from the sister who'd previously been giving me quite a hard time about being a brony. Guess some folks can have a change of heart, eh? wink.png

• Brohoof 5

I've waited for almost 1½ month for this. I ordered it from hong kong, economical shipping. It was very cheap, the shipping was cheap too, so I knew i would have to wait for a long time, but since these are not sold anymore usually (except on ebay, which is where I bought it) it's well worth it! So far it's my only brushable.

2eefytv.jpg

• Brohoof 3